[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest BoA3401

Goooood morning people, everyone ready for war?????

The numbers they gave us weren't the only ones as I tried.. all numbers from last year and previous years seem to work as well soooo

Just to give everyone a heads up there should be 5 numbers:

1 323 692 2055

1 323 692 2070

1 323 692 2178

1 323 692 2187

1 323 692 2068

I just tried the last 2 numbers and they still lead to " korea times special events and hollywood bowl tickets"

Try the last 2 numbers at your discretion as they weren't listed by Korea times this year but if anyone wants an

inside edge.....or has 5 phones...then have fun LOL

Hope everyone gets great seats!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest big.bang.loves.me

AHHHH im so nervous tooo!! hahah im glad all of us soompiers are here together before the ticket sales start :P this is my first year, but ive heard horror stories about it all! lol

i have 2 laptops and my cell phone ready. lets do this!!!

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

I am so EXCITED! AHAH Im so ready for this! We have two lap tops going. N we are not going to use a cell phone because it took two hours for us to do it last year!

Just a reminder to everyone, you only have 2 minutes to fill out your information at check out.

The message will look like this:

"We're holding these tickets just for you. Please complete this page within 2 minutes After 2 minutes, the tickets we're holding will be released for others to buy."

Guest YuffieK

I got tickets and I put in the info and clicked submit but the page didn't load??? did the transaction go through../???? vhr endisuohfnveirudshf8ude

OMG, ended up getting pool circle B seats 1 and 2!!!

dang..!! so lucky this year!.. ^^

Umm, does yours say Pool Circle PC_B 2-1 ? BC That's what I have. I have no idea which seats they are but *shrug shoulders* took what I could.

^how?!? sites arent working.,.  the page isnt even loading for me..

it worked for me..?.. and i'm pretty sure it went through cuz it gave me a receipt!

Guest YuffieK

"An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service."

What does this mean???? I got them..?? or no...??? febdsuifvheudjsk

Guest DuckieK

Just a reminder to everyone, you only have 2 minutes to fill out your information at check out.

The message will look like this:

"We're holding these tickets just for you. Please complete this page within 2 minutes After 2 minutes, the tickets we're holding will be released for others to buy."

IT DOESN'T GIVE ME A FORM TO FILL OUT.

I got to that part, but it only gave me the pick-up option and the "back" button.

What do I do?

Archived