[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YuffieK

Ooooh, I wonder if this means they're getting someone big? :D

People on the facebook are saying Big Bang since they changed the date..... I can't get my hopes up though!! xD I really hope it's someone amazing though!

Since they moved the date, I'm probably more likely to get that weekend off of work!! yayyy!!!

Guest Lilachan

I wanted to ask anyone who bought the tickets at the box office last year, how was that experience?

I would like to know this too.

Guest dear_music

i cant believe the date has changed all of a sudden,

got me confuse this morning why their event calendar said april 30 lol

kinda not happy about it but i guess if its for the better...then okay...

I was surprised with the sudden date change and thank goodness it's still a day I can go. I'm hoping a big and amazing group comes, but I won't get my hopes too high on the group I actually really want to come. It's still a very fun event with all the different artists anyways.

Guest superstar`kiss

For them to have changed the date for artists, they must be pretty big. (?)

Can't wait for the first batch of artists! I'm a bit nervous.

Guest `J E N N | E

changing the date to something so early is going to hinder ppl from out of state :( ahh i guess i wont be able to make it this year either >< since i have an exam right after the concert date so no going out of state for me

you guys have fun though (after you get through the ticket buying process haha)

Guest aethoria

Nooooo ughh this changes everything for me :( I might not be able to go now *cries*

Why April 30th??!!? i'll still be in school i doubt my parents will let me go now >.<

I cant wait! I can still go but just cant stay as long as i was expecting too >.< But its oki ♥ might have to sell our other 2 garden box tickets (that is if we are able to get them!) ^^

Guest ToMax Love

KMF is starting up really lame. first they announce last minute ticket sales, then they change the concert date to a horrible date :/

they always do it in may don't they?

I cant wait! I can still go but just cant stay as long as i was expecting too >.< But its oki ♥ might have to sell our other 2 garden box tickets (that is if we are able to get them!) ^^

are you going to buy them in person? bc i'm hoping to buy them off someone since i can't go buy them myself with this sudden ticket sale date

Guest aethoria

I'm hoping to do the same but sadly i don't live in Cali so i'll end up having to buy them off of someone else too

I was hoping to spend more time there as well but i guess ill have to cut my trip short >_>

Guest katdiva

I totally predict that TVXQ's HoMin will be there this year... it's their Come Back year, and SM Entertainment would be crazy not to send them here!

Please please let me get Garden Seats!

Guest findjunebug

DATE CHANGE......This was the most unprofessional thing KOREATIMES has done in my years of attending. When a concert changes dates that's my red flag to save my money and not go..... But because I feel like I can trust KT that a concert will in fact be held I'm still going to go. However I'm still very disappointed with the way out of state concert goers are being treated this year, doesn't KT get that this concert is so popular year after year largely due to the fact that they make this concert accessible to out of town/state/country concert goers.

Guest superstar`kiss

KMF is starting up really lame. first they announce last minute ticket sales, then they change the concert date to a horrible date :/

they always do it in may don't they?

I don't think having it in May is always the intended month. It just has become that way.

Back in '04 the KMF was in August (with SHINHWA, woohoo!) And with this year's date being just a day away shy of May, I don't think they think it'd matter. -__-

And boo, now my sister can't come with me now that the date changed. Hmp.

Guest oh`retro

Wow, they suddenly changed the date to April 30th? Unprofessionalism at it's best. There's nothing I hate more than unprofessional concert organizers. Well, I definitely can't make it, it's right during finals week. Dammit! I think Big Bang can actually make it, cause they'll still be promoting in Korea until then. UGHHH.

Guest Lussuria

I'm going to be flying in from Puerto Rico. ^^

This is so exciting! :D

My very first Korean concert ever! And it's also going to be my first time in California!~

I can buy my tickets online and then pick them up at the event, right? =/

Sorry, I'm a bit nervous ~

Ha, and if anybody wants to meet up, hit me up!! =D =D

I totally predict that TVXQ's HoMin will be there this year... it's their Come Back year, and SM Entertainment would be crazy not to send them here!

Please please let me get Garden Seats!

i really hope they would come too!! wouldnt get my hopes high tho but yeah who knows!! i rly want gtop or homin to come, either one of them, and mblaq or 2pm again kkkk

Guest iluvhyukie

I completely forgot.. How many seats is in 1 garden box? I cant remember if it's 6 only or if could be 4 also. ><;; I've been going every year with 6 people but this year my group will only be 4.

Its either 4 or 6 for garden boxes

Archived