[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest x_lailaibaybee

well that still sucks SO much. its like the week before my finals but if i wanna go i'll have to just miss school (i'll be DRIVING from texas TT_TT).

just wanted to ask,

does anyone have a detailed seating chart of pool section?

here you go! :D

hb2010_pool_02.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuperIsland

im annoyed to death. everything is happening soooooo fast i dont even know if i can go anymore or if ill be able to get tickets! darn im trying to register on korea times but im Canadian and i cant for some reason!!!

Guest big.bang.loves.me

Hey guys :) does anyone have a detailed chart for section D or E? much appreciated!! :)

also, anyone else having difficulty registering on the koreatimes website?! whenever i try to register, a popup comes up when i click submit, and it shows a cryptic message which we can't read D: this is making me freak out! ticket sales begin tomorrow and i've been trying forever to register.

Guest x_lailaibaybee

Hey people does anybody know if ramp seats are sell like a box as well? or people can buy them like 1 by 1?

Ramp section has boxes and single seats.

Guest disonelady

does anyone know if i can use one of my friend's card inform on my account...?

yes you could lol i used my parents for the first time i attended the KMF so i don't see any problem with it

does anyone know if i can use one of my friend's card inform on my account...?

Do you mean can you use your friend's credit card on your account? The thing is, is that you need the info you signed up with to match the card or else your order wont go through. That happened to many people in the previous years. I suggest you guys to stay on the safe side and just make a new account with the card holders info on it instead. For example I used my dad's card last year so my account has his info in it but this year I'm using my own card so I made a new account because I couldnt find where I could edit my account info.

Now that I think about it, maybe they might have fixed that bug but I dont want to risk anything.

big.bang.loves.me: For sections D and E I believe there isn't a detailed seating chart. Its basically just benches. Seats that are beyond D and E dont have detailed seating charts.

Guest YuffieK

Gah, so nervous! We have less than 10 hours to go, people.... good luck to everyone!!!!!! Is anyone staying up all night to get the tickets in the morning? I'm going to sleep, lol. I don't want to be tired and make less than great decisions once the sale starts! xD Oh, and I've set multiple alarms so I wake up in time xD

I would suggest for anyone trying to get tickets online/by phone (or both!), print out whichever seating chart you need in advance so you don't have to check on your computer/waste time, because if you don't act fast the tickets could be gone! :o~

again, good luck to everyone~!!! ahhhh!!!

Guest uh-ohxev

No, terrace shouldn't sell out too fast! ^^ But, of course.. buy them as soon as possible because they will sell out on the first day. Not as hectic as the garden, pool,etc. though.

Ah.. I'm really nervous about buying the tickets. Last year was so insane with the servers.. I'm really scared >__< But, best of luck! Hopefully the servers will be a lot better than the previous years -___-

As for the groups I want to come - CNBLUE, SNSD, B2ST, BIG BANG, YG FAM, SUPREME TEAM. I realize not all of these are possible, but that's my dream lineup! I don't care to see 2PM or 2AM because they're definitely coming back to the States (JYP brings most of his artists here) and I like to use KMF as an opportunity to see those kpop stars we won't get to see in the states often.

Guest puku.wang

Okay, we have less than 3 hours to go before tickets go on sale and the site is still "coming soon". Oh man. -.- I hope there's not a delay again. I remember how frustrating it was last year. >.< I am so moving to SoCal after finishing college, or maybe even before then. It will be much less stressful.

And now I'm worried about the account thing. Although I do have an account on there my friends and I are using my friend's boyfriend's card this year and whoever finds the best seats buys it. Hoping they fixed that because even if we don't use his card, my card's different this year. Gah~

Guest disonelady

kyah! only two and a half hours left!!!! hahaha cn't wait!!!! i just hope the server is better now.. i mean compare to last year's problem, i hope they fixed it!!!!

Guest ToMax Love

i remember how the server went down last year after like two minutes lol. SOOMPI BLEW UP WITH PPL RAGING. it was crazyyy

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE~

... we're gonna need it ;-;

less than an hour and a half left until the selling begins. I had a hard time sleeping last night just because I knew tickets will be going on sale soon. XD Woke up 3 hours early and I'm anxious. Anyway, hope everyone gets the tickets they're asking for (:

Archived