[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest jamielabbuhongki

I want to ask...if we buy tickets now and since the revealing of the line-up isn't until April, could we possibly do a refund if none of our fave artists come?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to ask...if we buy tickets now and since the revealing of the line-up isn't until April, could we possibly do a refund if none of our fave artists come?

I'm almost positive that answer is no. Which is another reason why you see a lot of soompi-ers selling tickets lol.

Guest jamielabbuhongki

I'm almost positive that answer is no. Which is another reason why you see a lot of soompi-ers selling tickets lol.

i seee...i want to get good seats I want that 150 one...do yu think it will be available by then? or do yu know anyplace where people resell their tickets?

Guest aethoria

this is a bit early, but if anyone is planning to stay at the sponsor hotel and needs a few people to split the cost with, please PM me (:

* I can't book the hotel since i'm 21 yet (california has a new law-- can only book a hotel room if you're 21+), so you're going to have to book the room.

Thanks!

:o what's the sponsor hotel? i didn't even think about that!! and the whole hotel age thing has my head spinning now :( i'm not 21 either *cries*

i seee...i want to get good seats I want that 150 one...do yu think it will be available by then? or do yu know anyplace where people resell their tickets?

I'm not an expert but i came across a thread in Soompi of people selling and trading tickets for last years KMF so i'm sure there will be a thread to trade and sell for this year's too :)

I'm also hoping to buy a garden box and sell the remaining seats

Guest jamielabbuhongki

:o what's the sponsor hotel? i didn't even think about that!! and the whole hotel age thing has my head spinning now :( i'm not 21 either *cries*

I'm not an expert but i came across a thread in Soompi of people selling and trading tickets for last years KMF so i'm sure there will be a thread to trade and sell for this year's too :)

I'm also hoping to buy a garden box and sell the remaining seats

I seee...and that hotel thing is true?! O.O Oh boy, i do not know where my friend and I will stay then >_<

150 is the garden box?

btw, is there anyone flying there? I want to know how much airfare costs. Possibly from Hawaii to Cali?

Guest aethoria

I seee...and that hotel thing is true?! O.O Oh boy, i do not know where my friend and I will stay then >_<

150 is the garden box?

btw, is there anyone flying there? I want to know how much airfare costs. Possibly from Hawaii to Cali?

Garden Box seats are 175 if im not mistaken

Yeah i thought it would be smooth sailing planning this trip (NY to Cali) and now i'm freaking out over where i'll be staying :( i'll have to keep searching for any info on that 21+ law

Guest miyukix3

Garden Box seats are 175 if im not mistaken

Yeah i thought it would be smooth sailing planning this trip (NY to Cali) and now i'm freaking out over where i'll be staying :( i'll have to keep searching for any info on that 21+ law

they just changed that recently cause there were too many "under-aged" (even though they're already 18) people weird stuff at hotels. :/ i'm almost 100% sure that all hotels are 21+ (except for motels, still 18+)..

Guest superstar`kiss

When the time comes, if Soompiers want to resell they'll likely do it here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/340003-event-tickets-sales/

Mods of Selling & Trading section just made this pinned thread for event tickets.

Make sure to keep at rules in mind.

Is there really a law saying that you have to be 21+ to make a hotel reservation?

Because I looked it up online and I couldn't find anything, only that some hotels require an age of 21 while some require an age of 18. So it should just vary from one hotel to another.

Guest PattySayWah

I called the Korea Times Office today (twice) and they confirmed that the ticket prices will be the same for this year's KMF 2011.

:]

Guest xlh2547x

i hope what happened last year doesnt happen again! the site kept crashing... and 2 days later they decide to post more garden box tickets?!?! well im hoping for the best this saturday! :D

Hi. I was looking at this seating chart and was wondering if boxes such as 32 or 42 seat 6 people. Or do they seat 4 people? And so boxes 30 and 53 seat 4 people I assume since they're smaller.

Guest miyukix3

Is there really a law saying that you have to be 21+ to make a hotel reservation?

Because I looked it up online and I couldn't find anything, only that some hotels require an age of 21 while some require an age of 18. So it should just vary from one hotel to another.

it's technically a law now i believe. but just to be safe, call the hotel and ask.

Does anyone know if they are for sure selling ramp seats/side boxes this year? When I tried to buy last year, I was told those weren't available because camera, lighting, etc. crew were set up there (despite those sections and their price being listed on the seating chart). I don't want to run into this problem again. :/

im flying in from Florida!

Me too. :D

Guest twilightproxy

I completely forgot.. How many seats is in 1 garden box? I cant remember if it's 6 only or if could be 4 also. ><;; I've been going every year with 6 people but this year my group will only be 4.

Guest aethoria

I completely forgot.. How many seats is in 1 garden box? I cant remember if it's 6 only or if could be 4 also. ><;; I've been going every year with 6 people but this year my group will only be 4.

Each Garden box has 4 seats :)

Hi. I was looking at this seating chart and was wondering if boxes such as 32 or 42 seat 6 people. Or do they seat 4 people? And so boxes 30 and 53 seat 4 people I assume since they're smaller.

The ones in the front row seat 4 people per box. Chances are, those boxes are already reserved for sponsors and families and such.

^ Garden boxes can seat 4 or 6 people, depending on the location. I know front row ones are 4 people, and some of them a few rows back seat 6 people.

Guest YuffieK

Goodness, I'm super nervous already!

Especially now about that 21+ hotel thing... I just booked a room for an anime convention and I'm not 21 yet, so I think it does vary from hotel to hotel? I guess as soon as they announce the sponsor hotel we'll have to call and ask :o (please be 18 or at least 20! lol)

And just to double check, when you book a hotel, it just takes down the card number then when the actual date of the stay comes, that's when they actually charge your card, right? I wanna make sure since I'll have the money by then, but not like now :o~

ahh ticket salesss fncdlskfnciowklasio

EDIT:

Due to scheduling conflicts with artists, the 2011 Korean Music Festival will move the concert date to April 30th. We apologize for any inconvenience but please know that we are working hard to bring you the best lineup possible! Ticket sales will still start on January 29th at 10am PST!

omg! yayyy!!

Archived