[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Does any one have experience with calling the Korea Time's office to purchase tickets? How do their phone lines work? Do they put you on hold for the next available operator or is it a busy signal & you have to consistently redial?

AceFondu: I'll let you know tomoro how the ticket buying experience goes. ^__^

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my first time going for sure so I a need a question answered from my fellow soompiers :D We're planning on buying garden seats(and hopefully getting them)that fits six people, is there a good chance that we can get garden seats with six people? Like does it sell out faster than those that fit four?

Guest CindyM87

This will be my first time going for sure so I a need a question answered from my fellow soompiers :D We're planning on buying garden seats(and hopefully getting them)that fits six people, is there a good chance that we can get garden seats with six people? Like does it sell out faster than those that fit four?

Hi. There are Garden Boxes that fix six people, but it all depends on a first come first serve, as with all the tickets. So make sure you get on early and buy fast. Oh they require you to buy the whole box at once. You can't just buy by individual seat.

Hi. There are Garden Boxes that fix six people, but it all depends on a first come first serve, as with all the tickets. So make sure you get on early and buy fast. Oh they require you to buy the whole box at once. You can't just buy by individual seat.

Thanks! That's what I assumed too but we're ready to buy all six of those seats so it'll be an interesting Saturday :D

Is anyone going in person tomorrow to the K-Times office to purchase tickets? If you are i was wondering if you can help me get tickets while you are in line? Please PM ME if you can help. I can send the money via Paypal or have it deposited to your bank account today.

Thank You!

Guest findjunebug

As you can see from the this detailed seating map (pool,garden,terrace,ramp) that there are a number of garden boxes that seat 6. example: box 251 has 4 seats and box 151 (shown larger then 251) has 6 seats. (Thanks to KHYPE for putting that together)

hb2009poolgardenterrace.jpg

A little ticket buying info for new peeps:

This screen cap from 09 shows what the ticket buying system looks like (OR AT LEAST WHAT IT USED TO LOOK LIKE, IT COULD BE DIFFERENT THIS YEAR). The first column shows the area, the next shows you the section/rows, the next is the view seat button. From what I can remember this just brings you to the large (not detailed, with prices) seating map, I would avoid this and just have a copy of the detailed and or large seating chart with you. The next shows if there are seats available in that section or if they are "sold out" (if you keep refreshing the page seats may pop up again or you may just lose that gamble and be left with seats further back). The next shows the cost of each ticket (of each seat NOT THE WHOLE BOX, so it would be say $150 x 4 = $600 plus fees) and a drop down button of how many seats are available in that box, so if it says 4 (like in the screen cap or it may even say 6) then you must choose all of the seats or it will not bring you to the next screen. Don't forget that after you choose all the seats in the box that to click the select button in the last column.

hb09.gif

(PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS WAS FROM A 2009 AND EVERYTHING COULD BE DIFFERENT THIS YEAR)

The next screen will now show you your actual seat numbers. Good time to look at your detailed seating chart that I strongly suggest you keep with you to see if its the tickets you want(I believe if you use the "view seat" option on this page its still just the big non detailed one). But remember you have to finish your transaction in a certain amount of time or you lose your tickets and will have to start all over again and may get worse seats.

terrace6ticketsm.gif

(PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS WAS FROM A 2009 AND EVERYTHING COULD BE DIFFERENT THIS YEAR)

I can't really remember what the next screen is but I think you choose your shipping method and then fill out your payment info.

just check the KMF website and it still says coming soon...a little worrisome.

Yea I hope they open it up soon since I think you have to be a registered user to buy tickets online on Sat. and that puts new people this year who haven't registered yet at a disadvantage :/

Yea I hope they open it up soon since I think you have to be a registered user to buy tickets online on Sat. and that puts new people this year who haven't registered yet at a disadvantage :/

you can go to http://ticket.koreatimes.com/member/login.html and register an account there. That site and the koreanmusicfestival.com site are the same and connected. I was able to login from there.

-sanbi

Guest aethoria

I know this isn't the place to do it but if anyone gets there hands on garden seats and has 2 extra they wanna sell please pm!!! i know ticket sales haven't started but i'm trying to cover all my bases just in case :sweatingbullets:

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

Does any one have experience with calling the Korea Time's office to purchase tickets? How do their phone lines work? Do they put you on hold for the next available operator or is it a busy signal & you have to consistently redial?

AceFondu: I'll let you know tomoro how the ticket buying experience goes. ^__^

You would have to keep calling. Last year I called and I got Terrace but they were all the way in the back. I would say call and Use the internet.

does anyone know if i can use one of my friend's card inform on my account...?

I wouldn't see why not. Because myself and a few friends are going to be under different user names but just using my card to see who gets to it first. haha so I would say it's fine.

Archived