[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest EternalELF

if anyones still wondering how it is in person, my friend said that lines are really long, usually a couple hundred people line up or so in the morning..

so if you cant go super early, doing it online or over the phone is definitely better because you have to wait for the people around you to go first at 10AM.

and yes, THEY DO IT ONLINE TOO. so if you think your connection and speed can match theirs, i guess do it online?

they do it online using the same server and the system is the same, you dont choose your seat. the website gives you whatever is best available in the section, and if more and better ones pop out later, youre outta luck.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest disonelady

I'm going to be flying in from Puerto Rico. ^^

This is so exciting! :D

My very first Korean concert ever! And it's also going to be my first time in California!~

I can buy my tickets online and then pick them up at the event, right? =/

Sorry, I'm a bit nervous ~

Ha, and if anybody wants to meet up, hit me up!! =D =D

yes you could pick up your tickets at the day of the concert. they will have a willcall booth outside of the entrance... and wowow from puerto rico... ahhaha i'm amaze!!! but hey it's gonna be worth it... trust me, the first time i went... i saw DBSK ahhaha

I want to ask...if we buy tickets now and since the revealing of the line-up isn't until April, could we possibly do a refund if none of our fave artists come?

no you can't do that, it's no refund... but it's worth it...

if anyones still wondering how it is in person, my friend said that lines are really long, usually a couple hundred people line up or so in the morning..

so if you cant go super early, doing it online or over the phone is definitely better because you have to wait for the people around you to go first at 10AM.

can you ask your friend how they do it... for example are they doing it online? and do they have a seating chart and we get to pick what seat we want in a certain section.. i just wanted to know, because if not then i might as well do it at home because i have pretty good connection too... but if you do get to choose your own seat then i wanna go buy it in person...

Guest EternalELF

can you ask your friend how they do it... for example are they doing it online? and do they have a seating chart and we get to pick what seat we want in a certain section.. i just wanted to know, because if not then i might as well do it at home because i have pretty good connection too... but if you do get to choose your own seat then i wanna go buy it in person...

they do it online using the same server and the system is the same, you dont choose your seat. the website gives you whatever is best available in the section, and if more and better ones pop out later, youre outta luck.

This is such a nerve wracking experience >_<.

The whole last-minute-date-change thing totally threw me off, but I guess not enough to deter me from going. *&@%$%^$#. I really hope my first experience with KMF will go well =(

Anyway, for those concerned about booking with the sponsored hotel & not being 21+ just PM. I'm planning to book a room and am 21+, but the whole splitting cost things doesn't really worry me. I just want to meet some people in LA since I'll be flying solo, but most importantly, I'm really worried about purchasing (pool/garden) tickets so... we can come up with a deal? If that makes sense.

P.S. Does any one know how well the concept of buying a Garden Box and selling seats is? Because, if pool seats are sold out, I'm willing to shove out the cost for a Garden Box, but I don't want to be stuck with 3 other seats.

Guest miyukix3

actually, you can choose what seat you want. they only give you 2-3 options and you have to choose quick like in 2-3 mintues, otherwise, they're going to let the seats go back out to the site. i'm not sure if this goes for everyone, but I was speaking korean to them, so maybe they gave me an option?

Guest EternalELF

actually, you can choose what seat you want. they only give you 2-3 options and you have to choose quick like in 2-3 mintues, otherwise, they're going to let the seats go back out to the site. i'm not sure if this goes for everyone, but I was speaking korean to them, so maybe they gave me an option?

I think thats when we HAVE an option. like if it was obvious, like a choice from front and back, i dont think they ask you.

are you going to buy them in person? bc i'm hoping to buy them off someone since i can't go buy them myself with this sudden ticket sale date

actually im buying online since i live in Iowa and not Cali

I just called both Wilshire and Sheraton and when I asked for the the age requirements Sheraton said 21 and Wilshire said 18. Its so weird becuase the lady that picked up from sheraton said it has always been 21+ but thats a LIE. I booked and checked in last year and I was 18. I am going to call again tomorrow.

For some reason I have a feeling its going to be Wilshire this year though because they seem to switch off every year. I hope so because if Sheraton really changed their age requirement I'm screwed.

Guest disonelady

oh i c... it's okay i'll do it like every other year online... as long as i get garden then i'll be okay...

Guest miyukix3

I think thats when we HAVE an option. like if it was obvious, like a choice from front and back, i dont think they ask you.

noo last year i went to the office and they gave me a choice when i spoke to them in korean.

they gave me 3 choices for garden box.

I just called both Wilshire and Sheraton and when I asked for the the age requirements Sheraton said 21 and Wilshire said 18. Its so weird becuase the lady that picked up from sheraton said it has always been 21+ but thats a LIE. I booked and checked in last year and I was 18. I am going to call again tomorrow.

For some reason I have a feeling its going to be Wilshire this year though because they seem to switch off every year. I hope so because if Sheraton really changed their age requirement I'm screwed.

thanks for the info!

hopefully they'll still be 18+ :(

I'm hoping to do the same but sadly i don't live in Cali so i'll end up having to buy them off of someone else too

I was hoping to spend more time there as well but i guess ill have to cut my trip short >_>

Yea, i also do not live in Cali but i am willing to buy the whole box (since its me and one other friend) and sell the other seats if i cant find anyone else to go with! I was really hoping the date would have been on May 14th since thats the weekend after Finals >.< then i could have stayed a lot longer and had more fun! ah well im not gonna complain cuz im just happy to be able to go! ^___^

Guest ToMax Love

i'm hoping that my internet connection will be fast enough to even get through. last year me and my friend were on two computers and two telephones and we never got through. sigh. if anything i'm hoping to just get a box for me and my friend and sell the other two or if i can't get the tickets myself, to buy two off of someone else.

i really hope they would choose wilshire over sheraton for the sponsored hotel since sheraton has been such an richard simmons with the security and all LOL

and u know what else would be awesome? if song joongki was one of the MCs. that better happen duuude ><

Guest AceFondu

This is such a nerve wracking experience >_<.

The whole last-minute-date-change thing totally threw me off, but I guess not enough to deter me from going. *&@%$%^$#. I really hope my first experience with KMF will go well =(

Anyway, for those concerned about booking with the sponsored hotel & not being 21+ just PM. I'm planning to book a room and am 21+, but the whole splitting cost things doesn't really worry me. I just want to meet some people in LA since I'll be flying solo, but most importantly, I'm really worried about purchasing (pool/garden) tickets so... we can come up with a deal? If that makes sense.

P.S. Does any one know how well the concept of buying a Garden Box and selling seats is? Because, if pool seats are sold out, I'm willing to shove out the cost for a Garden Box, but I don't want to be stuck with 3 other seats.

When you buy the garden box, you can sell the tickets you arent using to anyone, like soompiers, ebay, your neighbor :D etc. But please dont boost up prices like mad crazy like people do. (if i remember clearly, last time i saw a pool for 500$? idk i think i saw it =/)

Soompi always had a selling/trading tickets thread but they dont seem to have it yet right now.

I would love to buy a ticket from you if you do get some tickets. Since im going to have to buy it from someone anyways. (no card yet ;[)

Guest aethoria

Yea, i also do not live in Cali but i am willing to buy the whole box (since its me and one other friend) and sell the other seats if i cant find anyone else to go with! I was really hoping the date would have been on May 14th since thats the weekend after Finals >.< then i could have stayed a lot longer and had more fun! ah well im not gonna complain cuz im just happy to be able to go! ^___^

I need two garden seats too ^^ hopefully i'll get my hands on them but all this talk about crashing servers and slow connections is making me anxious lol!!!!

I wish i could depend on a group of people to try to get those seats but i'll be trying by my lonesome self cuz my friend will be working at the time of ticket sales :(

I need two garden seats too ^^ hopefully i'll get my hands on them but all this talk about crashing servers and slow connections is making me anxious lol!!!!

I wish i could depend on a group of people to try to get those seats but i'll be trying by my lonesome self cuz my friend will be working at the time of ticket sales :(

oh i feel ya there! im depending on my roomate(the one going with me) to buy the tickets since i have to work when the tickets go on sale, but i know she'll get them! Yea im a little nervous about the crashing servers >.< i dunno what ill do if we cant get the garden box! lol guess look around on soompi for someone sellin them.

Guest Lussuria

I have to wake up at 6 am for the ticket sale tomorow, blah ~ T.T

But, oh well! I'm really hoping to snatch pool circle tickets, garden box, or ramp seats ^~^

Oh my God.

They might be staying at the Wilshire?! O_O

When I was browsing hotels yesterday I saw an amazing offer for that hotel.

LOL~ fate.

Guest lollipopzfrvr

I have to wake up at 6 am for the ticket sale tomorow, blah ~ T.T

But, oh well! I'm really hoping to snatch pool circle tickets, garden box, or ramp seats ^~^

Oh my God.

They might be staying at the Wilshire?! O_O

When I was browsing hotels yesterday I saw an amazing offer for that hotel.

LOL~ fate.

6??? woahhh how far are you from the box office?

Archived