[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, does yours say Pool Circle PC_B 2-1 ? BC That's what I have. I have no idea which seats they are but *shrug shoulders* took what I could.

no mine is pool circle pc_b 1-1 and 1-2 so u should be behind me in row 2..

Guest x3stephyyx

theres only two sites right? koreanmusicfestival.com and ticket.koreatimes.com right? mine isnt loading the page at all ... T_T WAH u guys are so lucky

no mine is pool circle pc_b 1-1 and 1-2 so u should be behind me in row 2..

Okay, good. Just hoping the website didn't bug up because I'm so relieved I actually got tickets. I swear, this is all LUCK. Anyway, do you know which seats they are on the map? The one I have doesn't show a row 2...

Guest YuffieK

The tickets are still in my cart but when I go to fill out info, it says my time has expired, but they are still in my cart after that...?? :OOO fvhrenudijsohnvuid

Guest Shunshou

Wow.. I should have just bought the tickets it gave me before the site stopped working. >_< Did anybody get tickets?

I couldn't believe that the section I was going for was already @ like row 10-16 when I clicked (at like 10:00:30 ish), and so I kept on refreshing, and at some point, the server crashed. T_T;;;!!!

Guest bruisedlee

Some of you are lucky! I got in, but wasn't satisfied with the tickets the system gave me. Next thing you know, servers are down...*sigh*

Okay, good. Just hoping the website didn't bug up because I'm so relieved I actually got tickets. I swear, this is all LUCK. Anyway, do you know which seats they are on the map? The one I have doesn't show a row 2...

yep here is the detailed map of pool circle..

hb2010_pool_02.jpg

Guest puku.wang

Some of you are lucky! I got in, but wasn't satisfied with the tickets the system gave me. Next thing you know, servers are down...*sigh*

Me too. -.- I should have just stuck with the kinda far but centered garden seats. -.- Regret!!~

Guest findjunebug

"An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service."

What does this mean???? I got them..?? or no...??? febdsuifvheudjsk

This happen to be before and yes I did get the tickets , not sure why it does that but check your cart and see if it shows you purchased it and check your email for a receipt.

happy i got pool tickets and in the first few minutes of logging on. God was really with me :)

seats aren't that close to the stage (Section E seats 3-1 & 3-2), but i'm not worried b/c that doesn't really matter in pool circle since it's a free for all once the top performers hit the stage!

Archived