[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest angerine

I really recommend buying the tickets at the site for those who did not purchase the tickets they had hoped for this year. I went to the walk in this morning at 7:30, and there were already about 70-80 people in front of me, people literally had sleeping bags, fold-up chairs, thick jackets and blankets. I waited in line for 4 hours-exactly. There were only two office tables side by side with two korean receptionist ladies who helped manage the ticket purchases. When I got my pool ticket(section D, row 2), there were at least 10-15 pool seats left; probably even more. Most of the seats from 6-14 were still left,( the good part is they tell you your seat options for each section, so you can pick from those) but seats 1-2 were pretty much gone. As for the garden tickets, the lady told us a big group of people purchased the front rows of the garden tickets; so I'm guessing most of those front boxes are bought. I'm very satisfied with my decision to do the walk-in, though last year I got my pool (section E, row 7) online, but that was pure luck. Anyway, good luck to those who are still aiming for good seats, I'm pretty sure they still have plenty of open seats soon on the website.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dear_music

^ Thanks for the info everybody.

I guess I'll just wait until all Garden Seat say sold out.

because honestly I've dont believe garden seat just got

sold out so fast...

other years, even if i waited for another hour

it still manage to pop up saying its Available!

hm if it is  I guess ill go for terrance or section D lol

This year trying to get ticket

is giving me the biggest headache.

Ahh. I finally got my tickets. I really wanted Garden Box seats. I got 844 this morning before the server crashed, but now I have Terrace Box seats. But it's definitely better than nothing.

I'm worried my tickets won't get to me though! When I had to put in my address for the account and billing information, there was no option for Canada... I think it was automatically set on US. It only let me put in 5 characters for postal code, but Canada has 6 characters for postal code. For ticket pick up I chose the mail to Canada option and was charged $12 for it... idk. :wacko: I hope I actually get them. Is anyone here from Canada and bought their tickets online?

Guest jahn720

Ahh. I finally got my tickets. I really wanted Garden Box seats. I got 844 this morning before the server crashed, but now I have Terrace Box seats. But it's definitely better than nothing.

I'm worried my tickets won't get to me though! When I had to put in my address for the account and billing information, there was no option for Canada... I think it was automatically set on US. It only let me put in 5 characters for postal code, but Canada has 6 characters for postal code. For ticket pick up I chose the mail to Canada option and was charged $12 for it... idk. :wacko: I hope I actually get them. Is anyone here from Canada and bought their tickets online?

Did you get an email confirming the purchase? It would show you the mailing address you put on the system. You might want to call the office on Monday to confirm they will mail them to Canada. If not, ask them to change to tickets to pickup and get them when you arrive in LA for the concert

Guest srhgwng

I'm worried my tickets won't get to me though! When I had to put in my address for the account and billing information, there was no option for Canada... I think it was automatically set on US. It only let me put in 5 characters for postal code, but Canada has 6 characters for postal code. For ticket pick up I chose the mail to Canada option and was charged $12 for it... idk.  :wacko:  I hope I actually get them. Is anyone here from Canada and bought their tickets online?

I'm from Canada as well! I'm definitely giving them a call on monday I think, but keep me updated on how everything goes. I'm really hoping they'll be able to ship it to me but if not I guess I'll have to pick them up. 

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

Just got through on phone. They said all the Pool and Garden were sold out, but more will be put on online at a later time.

YAY! haha at least they are keeping our hopes up by saving some seats of some sort. Lets hope that it is the reason why some seats are being processing.

Guest disonelady

Just got through on phone. They said all the Pool and Garden were sold out, but more will be put on online at a later time.

OMG! that gave me so much hope... so to get it correct, there will be some available at a later time???

you know what pisses me off?

is that i called a week before and asked if i could buy 8 tickets together side by side

the lady said yes you can.... here is the day and nope cant do it i have to effin call....

Guest hppsosmile

hope more seats become avalilable later! i feel you guys(who dont have tickets yet) lets be patient >B

AHHH what a way to start out a nice saturday~ ><

Guest kimsterx

I hope they release more tickets later on for GB and Pool. I've been trying to get tickets since they opened it online. Although I know TB is still available I want GB or Pool.

hope more seats become avalilable later! i feel you guys(who dont have tickets yet) lets be patient >B *try not to fall into the trap of those profit seeker*

btw i wonder why those people bought bunch of garden boxes for? they better not be selling back for profit. or i'll be soooooooooo pissed. =[

AHHH what a way to start out a nice saturday~

They could ): some guy is selling a Box for $1200.

Did you get an email confirming the purchase? It would show you the mailing address you put on the system. You might want to call the office on Monday to confirm they will mail them to Canada. If not, ask them to change to tickets to pickup and get them when you arrive in LA for the concert

I'm from Canada as well! I'm definitely giving them a call on monday I think, but keep me updated on how everything goes. I'm really hoping they'll be able to ship it to me but if not I guess I'll have to pick them up. 

I did get an email and my address was really messed up. I'll definitely have to call on Monday too. I don't want my tickets getting shipped out to some random address.

Guest srhgwng

I did get an email and my address was really messed up. I'll definitely have to call on Monday too. I don't want my tickets getting shipped out to some random address.

Yeah I sent them an email about it and if I don't get a reply, definitely calling. I'm hoping they see how they messed up when it says shipping to Canada and missing part of our postal codes. So annoying. 

ok so heres the problem, my friend put in the order for the garden boxes and well its in her order history and no email yet but they took the money out of the bank account....we've tried calling and they said they'd call back but they have yet too..have any of you guys had this problem before??

Guest disonelady

this is ridiculous! do they ever pick up the phone?!?! ive been calling since 10am!!!!! >.<*

Try the 323-692-2187 this girl usually picks up

Archived