[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest xlh2547x

they close at 6PM PST. try again tomorrow? thats horrible!

i tried calling like at 12pm.. and also 3pm! they never answer my call!!! -.-*

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EternalELF

i tried calling like at 12pm.. and also 3pm! they never answer my call!!! -.-*

try all these

1 323 692 2055

1 323 692 2070

1 323 692 2178

1 323 692 2187

1 323 692 2068

everyone, theres always people wanting to make money out of this every year, so just ignore them.

i hope no one is actually thinking to buy it for that price lol

if no one buys it, then its all good right?

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

also, i believe there was a soompi meet up last year? however, i didn't see it when i was at the bowl last year :( i organized the one in '09 and it came out to be pretty successful i guess? if someone is planning to organize the meet up, let me know so that i can help out since i planned and did the one myself in '09 (:

miyuki

Sorry to cut your post short! But I would love to plan one with you! :) Message me if you really want to do this! :)

Hello, I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question, but regarding hotels with shuttle availability. Is there certain hotels that do this or is there a different set-up as far as using a shuttle to get there? This would be my first time using a shuttle to get dropped off, so please if anyone knows where I can get more details, I would very much appreciate it. (:

So in addition to going to KMF, I also want to hang out/chill in LA (since I'm flying from the East Coast). Just curious, what else do KMF goers do for leisure other than idol-stalk? Any one have suggestions on what to do or see while in LA, such as restaurants, bars, clubs, beaches, shows?

And for any one who has actually stayed @ a sponsor hotel (Wilshire/Sheraton), what type of rooms do you usually get? & how is the stay?

For shuttle do you mean like the train?? Last year my friend n I rode the train from Sheraton to HB and then just walked there and it was pretty simple. It did not cost us much at all just 5 dollars to ride on the train all day. :) Also if you want to see the stars sometimes you can go to Korea Town! I know last year we went to Korea Town and was in the market and we saw Doojoon and Yoseob walking around and recording a video. There are lots of things to do in LA. You just have to go out of your hotel or search the web before you go. :) The rooms usually depends on how much you want to spend. But they are nice and comfortable.

Guest xlh2547x

anyone know whos attending cuz i want to know before i

get the ticket come on wen is the list coming out!!!

i wish i knew lol i hate buying stuff blindfolded!

Guest kimsterx

my bank account says that i bought 12 garden box seats! and now i owe $$$! WTF!? i tried calling korea times to get this fixed, but they say that they're "always busy"... what number works? i tried 323-692-2070..

OMG, that sucks! Hopefully KT fixes this problem for you. If you really did purchase 12 Garden Boxes, then there's a possible chance Garden Boxes will be available once you fix this problem with KT. Lol.

my bank account says that i bought 12 garden box seats! and now i owe $$$! WTF!? i tried calling korea times to get this fixed, but they say that they're "always busy"... what number works? i tried 323-692-2070..

we kinda had the same problem! Like we tried to buy a garden box and the $717 is pending in the bank account but we did not get any email saying we go the tickts...we were like WTF?? seriously?? its really screwed up! But we did get ahold of Korea Times and they said we'd have to wait a month before the money would be back in our account, really to stop pending...so that means they screwed us out of our garden box and the $717 for right now! >.< so we are just gonna wait and try to buy another garden box when they get a new batch of seats open in a month...anyone know exactly when that will be??

Guest sapphirecrz

i'm not sure if my tickets actually went through or not.....

i called ktimes to buy my tickets and i see that the money is being taken out

but i never got a confirmation email....

should i be worried?

@muyara: i called some lady at korea times, and she told me all the garden box seats were sold out :x are you SUREEE that they are opening more garden box seats later?! ticket buying was horrendous this year ughhhhhhhhhh

should i be worried?

if you didnt get a email then sadly no v.v, we had the same problem and the lady said that it would take a month before we saw the pending in our bank statements go away which they should take care of that right away!

@muyara: i called some lady at korea times, and she told me all the garden box seats were sold out :x are you SUREEE that they are opening more garden box seats later?! ticket buying was horrendous this year ughhhhhhhhhh

Im really not sure if they are or not, but i heard that they do it in batches so i dunno, im hopeing more will be released! Ktimes really needs a better selling strategy then this, i mean really a lot of ppl are having problems with them takin out the money but no email confirmation? really?!? >.< they should at least give us some good terrace seats or something...=_=

Guest xlh2547x

we kinda had the same problem! Like we tried to buy a garden box and the $717 is pending in the bank account but we did not get any email saying we go the tickts...we were like WTF?? seriously?? its really screwed up! But we did get ahold of Korea Times and they said we'd have to wait a month before the money would be back in our account, really to stop pending...so that means they screwed us out of our garden box and the $717 for right now! >.< so we are just gonna wait and try to buy another garden box when they get a new batch of seats open in a month...anyone know exactly when that will be??

WAIT A MONTH??! OMFG! i cant touch my card for a month?!?! korea times took $717x12 from me! which is ridiculous! :[

WAIT A MONTH??! OMFG! i cant touch my card for a month?!?! korea times took $717x12 from me! which is ridiculous! :[

yup...ikr...they should be on top of this and give ppl back their money! its really depressing..

Guest anieleen

should i be worried?

If you created a log in name and password on the Koreatimes website, you should see it on the

order history. If you get there and want to verify what seats, you can click print and

it'll give you a preview screen. The preview screen will show you the seats you purchased.

If you didn't create a log in, I wouldn't worry too much about it. But definitely call

later this week when their phone lines are bit less busy. Good Luck

Guest sapphirecrz

If you created a log in name and password on the Koreatimes website, you should see it on the

order history. If you get there and want to verify what seats, you can click print and

it'll give you a preview screen. The preview screen will show you the seats you purchased.

If you didn't create a log in, I wouldn't worry too much about it. But definitely call

later this week when their phone lines are bit less busy. Good Luck

i checked the order history and i don't see it there....

but the girl i talked to when ordering the tickets gave me a confirmation number

but i was still planning to call them later on

@___@ I hate when the release the tickets in batches. It's just so frustrating to get tickets fairly with them! Then again, I'm not the one selling the tickets so I shouldn't really complain, right? XD

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

should i be worried?

I called last year when I bought my tickets too and she gave me some numbers and letters mixed together i think it was my confirmation number. I wouldnt be too worry about it, but call them to just double check.

Hey guys,

does anyone know when they start to mail out the tickets if you chose that option online?

thanks! :)

They probably wont send it out till mid march. close to april

I also called yesterday, and the lady said that they are all sold out of Garden Box seats.

Can someone call & ask are they getting any more Garden Box seats and speak in Korean? I seriously think they don't tell you everything if you speak in English.. or maybe the girl I got was just being a you know what.. -___-

Archived