Rush Hour 3

Guest ripgal

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest daydreaming

YAY i love the rush hour series even though the story's are kinda stupid, its sooo frikkin funny. and jackie chan's the best.

and from seeing that they're going to be shooting in Paris, i guess they're going to paris this time around in this movie. i wonder why they would go to paris hmmmm

Guest shokubeni

im begining to dislike jacki chan, hes moves and the way he acts is starting to wear off, hes not as eye opening as before. he should retire.

• 4 weeks later...

Rush Hour 1 was enough. If they keep making it, it'll just get worst

i agree...i really liked the first one..but the second one wasn't too good....i hope the third one is at least okay.

i agree though, jackie SHOULD be paid more. he's probably like the most reason why people are watching it PLUS he makes most of the stunt moves. can't wait to watch this!! :DDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest Starsbright14

wow! FINALLI!! I watched Rush Hour 2 soo many years ago and i been waiting for Rush Hour 3. i thought that they wouldn't even have Rush Hour 3! but since now i kno..i'm so happi! hehehe can't wait for it to come out!^^

Archived