Rush Hour 3

Guest ripgal

Guest Stacy

eh.. that would be weird.. a bad english-speaking chinese guy, a bad english-speaking korean girl, and a black guy... that would make a very interesting show. rush hour 1&2 with more bad english..

but for some reason, i'm still excited to watch..

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sky's Crying

Oooohh, Paris! I'm excited. Rush Hour's are always funny. Let's hope the third movie will do just as well as the first two! :D

Guest IMAJynXed1

i just read (i think) it was Entertainment Weekly and Ratner (the director) said that Tucker is getting cold feet about doing RH3...but Ratner said hes not willing to wait on Chris Tucker becuz then youll just be like Tucker "Not working"

Guest rapunzel283

I read that they want Aishwarya Rai to be the female lead ^_^

Also, the movie is [supposedly] set in New York, Paris, and I've also read Africa O_O.

Guest IMAJynXed1

hopefully RH3 and Shanghai (whatever) will be Jackie's last movies in the US...i hate how they dont really let him do what he wants to do for his action sequences...theres too many politics involved in it...

but look out for Rob-B-Hood!! Jackie and Yuen Biao returns together (too bad no Sammo like they were saying)

check out the teaser...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FODuqyCX1VM

Guest Sky012

I heard Brad Ratner is trying to get Tony Jaa (Ong Bak) to be in this movie...but I dunno if he's agreed yet. I hope he does...Tony is an amazing martial artist...:D

Here's the article from www.tonyjaa.org

Brett Ratner's Rush Hour 3 Dream Cast

Source: Edward Douglas

May 12, 2006

If all good things truly come in threes, then director Brett Ratner may soon become known as the Master of the Threequel.

Having directed The Silence of the Lambs prequel Red Dragon, the third movie starring Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Hannibal Lecter, and with the upcoming X-Men: The Last Stand, the third chapter in that franchise, Ratner will soon be taking on his third Threequel. On August 16, he's scheduled to go to Paris to start filming the third installment of the action-comedy on which he cut his teeth, Rush Hour 3. The plot of the movie starts with the duo in New York before moving to Paris, although Ratner is shooting the locations in reverse.

Obviously, Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan are back, but Ratner talked with ComingSoon.net about some of the actors he'd love to bring in for the third installment. "I'll tell you who I'm going after," he said with a burst of excitement. "I want Yao Ming, the basketball player, to be in it. I want to recreate the fight sequence from the Bruce Lee movie where he fights Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, but I want to do the reverse; I want Chris Tucker to fight Yao Ming. I want that to happen. I want Aishwarya Rai [the biggest female star in Bollywood] and I would love Gong Li [last seen in Memoirs of a Geish] to be in the movie. There's some people that I want, but I don't know if I'll be able to get them. Tony Jaa [star of last year's Ong Bak: Thai Warrior] I want, too. I love him."

"These guys have great chemistry and they love each other," Ratner replied when asked whether he thinks the dynamics between the stars might be the same after almost five years, before joking, "They both don't speak a word of English though."

Of course, Ratner's next movie is X-Men: The Last Stand, which opens on May 26. Look for a full interview with Ratner on Superhero Hype! in the coming weeks.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=14528

Guest s3rene

There were rumors of SHG being in Rush Hour 3 and I hope it were true. :) I enjoy watching most of Jackie Chan's movie and it is unfair that Chris Tucker gets paid more. Audiences usually watch the movie for Jackie Chan mostly but not Chris Tucker.

Guest leelamoua

OMFG! I can't wait! They are so funny and one of my best acting duos...along with Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller.

Guest vanggirlie

i forgot if i read it here or somewhere else but it was reported that Rush Hour is one of the series of movie that jackie likes least of all his series of movie but he will still be doing it.

i'm thinking he does it for the fans and more for the money. altho if i were jackie i probably do the same thing.

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

thats what i think too, btw did anyone else hear anything about edison going to be in this movie?

Oh god, I hope not. Edison is not hot. He's overrated. He has the same look and it's just not cute anymore.

Archived