Rush Hour 3

Guest ripgal

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bboy Stan

Rush Hour was cool. Sometimes they speak chinese in it, and I could understand it :D . Like in Rush Hour 2. That be cool if Hyori is in it :D

Guest iSayOink

lol, yeh i agree w/ MWTK. Usually the first movie of anything is the best, lol. but number 2 wasn't that bad so i guess numbah 3 will be interesting to see~ and it IS a comedy. jackie's getting old. might as well watch this one cuz who knows. maybe he wont be acting anymore. (his son will take on or something. and besides the movies he was in were like risky, if you've noticed)

so anyways what's the 3rd one about this time? (i think i forgot what the first two were about, lol~)

jackie should be paid more =/

I know! But at least he has the rights to the movie in Hong Kong and China. That's quite a lot already I reckon.

I heard rumors of Edison Chen being in RH3? o_o;;

For the sake of seeing some hotness, I don't mind that happening. But to be honest, he's not that great of an actor. :mellow: But he's hot so it evens it out.

Guest evercute

It's been a while since Rush Hour 2, but good news nonetheless.

Chris is paid more? What the...lol. Ah well, at least he gets the HK distribution rights.

I hope Edison is in there. Need some eye candy in there...

Again, seriously doubt SHG is going to be in it.

SHG? For some reason, I feel like laughing at that O_O;

But yeah, Edison! definitely need some eye candy...and there's nothing better than Edison for that :P

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Im so excited!! the first 2 were so great <3 im so happy they are making another this is like one of the only movies out there where the sequals dont suck! I thought the second one was much better than the first one//

I hope they do star Edison Chen though ^^ he has hott english and his enlgish is so well.. i think its ethire him.. or Daneil Wu that should be starred.. since both know english very well..

Guest ::kitty::

yeahyuhh RH3 :D yeahh there WAS a rumor about songhyegyo <3 but iono even zhang ziyi's role in RH2 was small..not like the main lead so i do hope some korean actress gets to hit to screens outside korea :D

Guest rapunzel283

thats what i think too, btw did anyone else hear anything about edison going to be in this movie?

^ O_O!!!!!! BOOYAH! I love Edison T_T... despite his lack of music/acting talents and hardcoreness. But he's so hot >_<...

For the sake of seeing some hotness, I don't mind that happening. But to be honest, he's not that great of an actor. :mellow: But he's hot so it evens it out.

^ :lol: Word.

Yayyyyyyy! :D

Guest petit_charat

wuh? i thought they alreayd finished filming RH3...i read in this other article a while ago that they were in the middle of shooting it and then chis tucker was beign diffiuclt about his pay yada yada.....mmm i'm confused...probably another movie or something...

i thought RH2 was better than the first. loved it when chris tried to speack chinese to the ppls in the club and he was telling everyone to go to sleep. jackie's translation wasn't right; but still funny. =]

Guest someday4_2

Why does Chris Tucker get paid more than Jacky?

Jackie has rights for the movie in China n HK.... but he always comes across as someone who cares more about bringing entertainment than the money.

Archived