Rush Hour 3

Guest ripgal

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Rush Hour series!!! :D!!!! *is excited*

And I'm glad the two original guys are starring in it too ^_^

Yea I wonder who the main girl will be! O_O!...

I remember a while ago... rumours of Hyori or HyeGo?...

Because I remember that Hyori went to Hong Kong, had lunch with Jackie, discussed movies and stuff with him... O_O...

And then she was gonna do Initial D, but then something happened >_<...

But I digress lol.

YAY for RH3 ;)

For some reason I just can't see SHG in Rush Hour 3 but I can with Hyori.

Guest yoojini

jackie should be paid more =/

exactly my thoughts. <_< anywhos, i'm really excited to hear they're back on track.=D

Rush Hour 1 was enough. If they keep making it, it'll just get worst

ehhh, rush hour 2 is actually my favorite out of the 2. it's hard to say at the moment, but since they've been gone for a while...it seems like movies that follow that trend seem to lose viewers/fans.=(

although rush hour two made no sense, the comedy made up for it. this better be good or it will end up being a teenage mutant ninjas turtles 3.

ROFL!!! :D

ninja turtles!!!

when i think about it... yeah.. RH 2 was juz comedic.. i guess RH 1 was enuff. but i'd like 2 see them act again.. comedy is my type!

Guest knickstorm

Jackie should get more..... newho soo they finally got chris tucker =X I like him but he sounds sooo conceited.

I hope Edison would be in ittttt

in the end jackie is getting more, he gets 15 mill but also distribution rights, which means if a theater in HK or China wants to show it, they have to pay jackie $$$$$ for it. So overall i'd say he makes more than tucker.

damn!, he aint gonna be in rush hour 3 >< - LMAO love that when chris said that in the outtakes hahaha

i knew they would make a 3rd one, i loove! the rush hour series :lol:

Guest bubblepeach

Ahhhh yes, finally they're making the third one.

I love Rush Hour 1 & 2 ^^

Shooting starts next summer? Wow, that means it won't be out at least until 2007? >.<

Guest papabear

eh........ bad news

I'm waiting for SPL instead... and hopefully the Yuen Biao, Sammo Hung, JC reunion movie won't be on the level of Rush Hour

Guest Darkshrimp

Rush hour is the best eva, i can never get tired of it! everyone time i watch it, it's still as funny as the first time. So i can't wait till the 3rd installment comes out

Guest miss x lee

i love the rush hour series. i'm glad that they got chris on board cause it's not he same without him. but they probably went through a lot to convince him to do it.

Guest the.elephant

they should get a korean actress this time

it seems like a possiblity since jackie had met hyori over lunch

and made a movie with kim hee sun so jackie can if he wants to propose a korean girl to play the main girl

that would be awesome

it's about time korean girls get more attention

and with ABC taking korean actor/actress in LOST and GREY"S ANATOMY i think right now is a perfect time

Archived