Rush Hour 3

Guest ripgal

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RYUUSEi

WHAT IF Daniel Henney was in there? Damn, I'd go crazy, lol. ^_^; I'm looking forward to RH3! I love Jackie & Chris, they're so funny.

Guest crazyMuka

so finally there will be a Rush Hour 3. I thought the first two were pretty funny, but I'd rather see Jackie Chan in some other new movie rather than have him teaming up with Chris for a third movie. Who knows, it might be good...

Guest Lemon-accw

jackie should be paid more =/

If he owns the distribution rights then that could be worth more than 5 million and 5% of the revenue.

I loved the second one. I think more so than the first.

Guest Iridescence

WHY IS CHRIS TUCKER BEING PAID MORE THAN JACKIE?! That's ridiculous.

I was skeptical that RH3 would even come out due to the problems w/ Tucker. I don't see what he was complaining about. Lots of people enjoyed RH2.

Guest pwincezs

OooOoOoo... wanr watch it... the other two were heLla funny

and good...

my brother who's 2 n' half is totaLii loves it... we taped it and he watches it over n' over agains... he evenn knows when commericiaLs are coming...

• 1 month later...
Guest my_love_shy

wow, rush hour 3? interesting, i'm waiting to see if anyone will know who the girl will be yet. it was quite intersting when zhang ziyi was in there.

Guest Happy_Day

They should use Gong Li or Kelly Hu. They are so beautiful....

Or Hyori.... I personally don't like her, but I think she's the type U.S likes.

Guest My Sweet September

Im so excited!! the first 2 were so great <3 im so happy they are making another this is like one of the only movies out there where the sequals dont suck! I thought the second one was much better than the first one//

I hope they do star Edison Chen though ^^ he has hott english and his enlgish is so well.. i think its ethire him.. or Daneil Wu that should be starred.. since both know english very well..

DANIEL WU I choose him! Muahaha.

I liked 1 & 2!

Archived