Rush Hour 3

Guest ripgal

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Myss Blewm

I read awhile ago, before the third movie was greenlit, they had a difficult time trying to greenlight it because Chris Tucker was too demanding. I think he wanted a bigger role and for the movie to be more about his character than Jackie Chan's. I remember Jackie Chan commented that Chris Tucker was being really immature and selfish about it. Not his exact words, but you get gist of it. I'm glad to see them overcome whatever it was and make a third one, even if it is crap cuz I will go watch anything Jackie Chan is in.

Guest tnguyet

YEAAAAAAAAH finally! Another sequel. Oh man, I love Rush Hour. I can watch it over 900 times and I'd still find it amusing lol. That'd be so awesome if they had a korean actress in it lol!

Guest HeffyEnd

LOL.

Van Damme, aye?

When I was little, one of my teenage brothers loved Van Damme. He ALWAYS played his movies lol. I watched Bloodsport like every day. XD

Brett Ratner is going to do this one too, I assume. Which you know, is a shame because he's a horrible filmmaker. But I liked the first two, and it isn't Brett who makes the movies good anyway. It's Jackie and Chris.

Guest mikeee

ahaha yesssss i can't wait for this... rush hour 1 and 2 were a couple of my favorite movies of all time...

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Is there gonna be a hot non-english speaking Asian girl in this one?

IS THERE GONNA BE? THERE BETTER BE :tears:

I need new Rush Hour quotes ;/

"Don't you EVER touch a black man's radio..."

Is there gonna be a hot non-english speaking Asian girl in this one?

Oh brother :rolleyes:

Anywayz I can't wait.

I love RH.

I like when Chris Tucker says

"I'll i can't read slap you back to bangkok" and then Jackie Chan says "I'll i can't read slap you back to africa"

Good stuff.

I read awhile ago, before the third movie was greenlit, they had a difficult time trying to greenlight it because Chris Tucker was too demanding. I think he wanted a bigger role and for the movie to be more about his character than Jackie Chan's. I remember Jackie Chan commented that Chris Tucker was being really immature and selfish about it. Not his exact words, but you get gist of it. I'm glad to see them overcome whatever it was and make a third one, even if it is crap cuz I will go watch anything Jackie Chan is in.

I read that it was about money.... question of money!

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

they're gonna START to film it in august???? wow, they promised us rush hour 3 like a year after rush hour 2 which came out like loooong time ago... well in paris? that's kind of odd and random. i hope it's good! i've waited forever for it. i luv jackie chan and the rush hour movies. so it better be good!!!! lol. i can't wait for it to come out!!!! ^^

Guest run_lola_run

I can't wait to watch this. Rush Hour was better than Rush Hour 2 but I enjoyed them both.

It's about time we see Van Damme in something...feels like he fell off the face of the Earth. I used to be obsessed with his movies back in the day...they were cheesy but entertaining, like I thought his performance in Street Fighter was hilarious...it's just one of those movies that's soooo bad it's actually good. :D

Anyways, I heard Chris Tucker was demanding all this money to be back in the 3rd Rush Hour..but who is he to be demanding? He hasn't really been in anything since Rush Hour 2. :mellow:

• 6 months later...
Guest SophiaSan

i love rush hour, funniest thing ever.

ahah i knew there was going to be a rush hour 3

in rush hour 2, in the out takes

"he aint goin to be in rush hour 3"-tucker

AHAHAHAh chris tucker and jackie chan are a good duo actually!

Guest Natsumi_sshi

man, one sorry TWO of my all time favourite movies~

seriously i heard Chris Tucker didnt want to really make a third sequel? oh wells

and i heard the rumour too, that it WAS going to be Song Hye Kyo as the main girl too... i think it was on a newspaper..who knows @_@

but yeah i cant wait for it to be out!!

we all got to share our favourite quotes;

"Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth"

and

"You just told everyone to pull out their samurai swords and shave you butt" :lol: i laugh at that one every time! ;)

Guest knickstorm

man, one sorry TWO of my all time favourite movies~

seriously i heard Chris Tucker didnt want to really make a third sequel? oh wells

and i heard the rumour too, that it WAS going to be Song Hye Kyo as the main girl too... i think it was on a newspaper..who knows @_@

but yeah i cant wait for it to be out!!

we all got to share our favourite quotes;

"Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth"

and

"You just told everyone to pull out their samurai swords and shave you butt" :lol: i laugh at that one every time! ;)

tucker's in rush hr 3, one of my friends happens to know someone who helps jackie chan read scripts and all that since he first started acting in american films. She actually visited the set back in december, met sun ming ming the 7'8'' basketball player who has a cameo cause yao turned them down.

Archived