Rush Hour 3

Guest ripgal

Guest s3rene

i forgot if i read it here or somewhere else but it was reported that Rush Hour is one of the series of movie that jackie likes least of all his series of movie but he will still be doing it.

i'm thinking he does it for the fans and more for the money. altho if i were jackie i probably do the same thing.

That was what I have read about too. Jackie is only doing Rush Hour 3 because the viewers like Rush Hour 1 and 2 although he did not enjoy filming either movie as much. He is a dedicated man willing to make fans happy. Go Jackie. :P

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest res0nate

ere is a big scoop for you, Harry! Jean Claude Van Damme has signed on to play the main villain in "Rush Hour 3"(set to film in August). It involves Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker getting mixed up with Triads in Paris. Van Damme spoke on a recent British TV Show about it and was looking forward to working with Jackie Chan. Also rumored to be in the film is Michael "Kramer" Richards in either a big or bit role. I think, IMHO, that a Chan versus Van Damme one-on-one would be kick richard simmons!(no pun intended)

Call me Muscles With Brusslesprouts

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23765

Lol, Kramer is in it too. Ironically, Van Damme wanted to do a sequel to the brutal Street Fighter live action movie as well. Good thing that isn't happening.

Guest rapunzel283

Oooh interesting lol...

I'm looking forward to it. I LOVED the sequel - the first was okay. Hmmm.

According to IMDB, the Latino secret agent from RH is gonna be in it again o_o...

Guest CK92842

I've never been a fan of Rush Hour or any of Ratner's flicks but I think I would pay good money to see the battle that'll inevitably take place between Jackie & Van Damme. Van Damme has a good amount of height when compared to Jackie, hopefully Tucker will sit this one out. I still can't believe Ratner gave the okay for Tucker Vs. Ziyi in RH2. :huh:

Guest internetwarfare

Is there gonna be a hot non-english speaking Asian girl in this one?

God I hope so.

Guest lilogurl

Lastest rumor I heard was that they're trying to get Tony Jaa on this. Perhaps a cameo?

Will RH3 revive Van Damme's career? Haha!

Guest lulybonynsungie

interesting...the first two were some good laugh..well most of jackie chan's movies give me some good laugh!

Archived