★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sarahkristine

Male Groups Chart History in Melon

Big Bang is the first one:

1zejqt0.jpg

Credit: Hanteo Board

From what I see, they have an amazing record, with Tonight 7 weeks in the top 10, and Love Song with 4 weeks (and counting). I hope Love Song stays on top 10 for at least 6 weeks. Big Bang is also the only one with 2 number 1s (only 2 latest songs per group).

Also, I can see that lurkers are definitely increasing this year. Before, there used to be just 20-30 of us here, but now the number rarely goes down 40. Most of the time there 50-90 of us here. Post guys, so that we can finally close this thread!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lualm

I don't see anything nasty, personally!

G-Dragon is hot and so is she, hot people belong together imo! lol

Honestly though, friends eat meals together too.

i share the same opinion, too. i really don't mind if he has a girl, so as long as she is good to him and won't break his heart. (pls., he's too good of a catch to be dumped. lol) it's hard for these guys to have a normal, balanced life because of their popularity, so the least that we can do for them is to go easy on their personal lives.

Congratulations to Bigbang for topping Oricon! seems like a prestigious Japanese chart, seeing them on top makes me wanna do the chicken dance. :lol: Hope the album stays longer as no.1!

Guest littlevoice

I've been hesitating to post this news/ rumor... since its quiet here....

A lot of fans have been wondering about the "Leg Injured" topic in Jiyong's DC inside.

http://gall.dcinside...945&page=1&bbs=

it comes from a fans who came to the airport and tweeted “Jiyong’s left leg’s sprained? There’s a compress pack and I saw him limping,” (from GKGD’s comment)

the writings below the picture only ask if anyone knows about this incident (in case you’re wondering what it says. its not important. lol)

trans/ explanation: hellodoubleu@tumblr

Can anyone clarify this further? sweatingbullets.gif

Maybe people who attended this night's concert?

Anyway, ----gust of wind----

CONGRATS FOR TOPPING THE ORICON CHART FOR THE 2ND DAY :)

@sarahkristine

I find your posts really informative thank you for all your hardwork happy.gif

goodnight everyone!

Guest sarahkristine

^^I've read about that too! I just hope GD is okay, and is in shape to perform. They have 6 more stages before all of this is over! How the hell can he dance and move around with a limp? Gosh, hope GD's fine.

Chinese and Japanese tourists were surveyed about their familiarity with domestic brands.

1j4zy8.jpg

Credit: Bestiz

Bean Pole is at number 4!! It's the only singer/idol-endorsed brand in there. Also if I'm not mistaken, sales of the casual brand increased 30%.

Guest shinhdeplol

C: happyrichrife // Tisya @ bigbangupdates

[CAPS] 110512 BIGBANG and PIGBANG on SBS Midnight Entertainment

2011051300193610011.jpg

C: GDAE @ bestiz

Big Bang unveils new Japanese track, “Ms Liar”!

by lawlietta on AKP

Ms Liar - BIG BANG Full

2a5xc86.jpg

After kicking off their tour in Osaka yesterday, Big Bang continues their Japanese domination with the release of their album “Big Bang 2” on May 11th!

This repackaged album contains ten tracks, all of which have been released already except for the Japanese version of “Stupid Liar“, which has been renamed to “Ms Liar“.

The other songs on the album include: Intro (Thank You & You), Tonight, Somebody to Luv, Beautiful Hangover, Ola Yeah!, Tell Me Goodbye, Koe wo Kikasete, Hands Up and Love Song.

Big Bang has hit the number one seat on the Oricon album daily chart with nearly 24,000 albums sold on the first day, earning the quintet their first top spot on this chart.

[sUBBED] BIGBANG on MEZAMASHI TV(110512)

courtesy of 21Bangs

2mzfbmf.jpg

c:必미 || dc inside gdragon

a0fd3p.jpg

the things id give to be that girl lol

Guest peppermintsugar

PigBang. How hilarious rofl.

Congrats to our boys for their sales in Japan. A lot of haters are trying to take away the accomplishment by saying those numbers are extremely lackluster but you know how it is: haters will hate. It's a disease but I hope they get well soon ♡ lol

Guest sarahkristine

Boys will attend Donkook Univ Fest on May 25. That's Tabi's school. Also, the survey that Bean Pole won 4th wasn't just a brand awareness survey. Apparently it was brand patronage by Chinese and Japanese tourists. The survey measured how much these brands earned during the week by assessing the sales of department stores. This is a more epic thing because it proves that GD's endorsement didn't just being awareness, but also increased sales. Midas baby!!

Guest .Katt.

2150o4l.jpg

YG On Air Episode 3 Broadcast!

• BIGBANG’s Japan Concert News
  • Park Bom “Don’t Cry” Live Session

C: yg-bigbang@tumblr

Guest dada

I always cracked up on the

PIGBANG version.It is really weird

but at the same time unique to have a sideline

promotions of such kind. :rolleyes:

I'm glad that YG ON AIR is here