★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

{TRANS} 2011 BIGBANG Concert [bIG SHOW] Official Announcement

Hello this is the spoke person of Bigbang. The top class show, Bigbang’s BIG SHOW!

Until now all the members have worked hard in different area, now finally they’re back at one place.

Along with the announcement of the third album, this concert is held to fulfill the fans thirst that have waited for 2 years and 3 months. Apart from their personal activities, the members are going to show you not only music, but also various performances as well ^^

Don’t miss the greatest show made by the greatest people, 2011 BIGBANG Concert, [bIG SHOW]!

For further information please look at the reference below.

◆ Concert Outline◆

Concert name: 2011 BIGBANG Concert [bIG SHOW]

Date/Hour:

Fri, 25th February 2011 /8pm

Sat, 26th February 2011/ 6pm

Sun, 27th February 2011/6pm

Place: Olympic Athletic Stadium

Ticket: VIP 88.000 KRW / R 77.000 KRW (tax included)

Host/Directed: YG Entertainment

Sponsored by: Gmarket, FILA Korea, Nikon, etc

◆Ticket Sales◆

Reservation: Gmarket (www.gmarket.co.kr), phone: 1566-5702

Purchasing date:

Fri, 25th February 2011 concert --> Tue, 18th January 2011, 8PM

Sat, 26th February 2011 concert --> Wed, 19th February 2011, 8PM

Sun, 27th February 2011 concert --> Thu, 20th February 2011, 8PM

Source: 승리하자!@bestiz

Translated by: Winalicious@BBVIP.net

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

What are YG, SM and JYP aiming for?

[all the parts non YG-related are omitted]

Even during the new year, SM, YG, and JYP are competing against each other to try new things for their artists. Being called the Big 3, all three companies are approaching dramas, concerts, rookie singers and many more very aggressively.The entertainment that went through the most change is JYP. With J. Tune soon changing its name to JYP, Park Jin Young and Miss A have changed their company. Although JYP and J. Tune were partners, they have joined together as one company. With the stocks being unstable in J. Tune, many people are curious as to how both companies will go about this issue.

After 2NE1, YG has announced that they are looking for rookies. YG has been concentrating on Se7en, Gummy, Big Bang and 2NE1 for a while and they’ve made a decision to take in new rookies.

Because the qualification of taking in trainees is very high, there has been zero trainees within the YG Entertainment and they are currently trying to find new rookies. Yang Hyun Seok said,

“I’m planning on opening the doors to YG a bit wider and ever since YG moved to a new building, we’ve been kind of hiding ourselves from others. We have enough practice rooms and teachers. We picked 15 trainees right now but we’re planning on picking more in the future.”

YG is also focusing on the activities of Big Bang and 2NE1 as they are getting ready for their promotions in Japan. Big Bang is currently getting ready for activities in Korea while 2NE1′s promotions are being pushed back. With a long of activities planned this year, they’re planning on focusing their attention on Japanese activities. Since 2NE1 is planning on accepting Avex‘s offer, many are wondering how this girl group will affect the music industry in Japan.

Yang Hyun Seok also said, “Big Bang is very popular right now but comparing that to their results, it was disappointing. They will be focusing more than ever and will start their promotions soon.”

Source: rinny @ osen.co.kr

Translation: eunjin @ kpoplive.com

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

They will be focusing more than ever and will start their promotions soon.” <- This better be Korean promotion >.<

GD&TOP choose the Big Bang members with the most and least interest in women

201101061423779609_1.jpg

During a recent interview, Big Bang’s G-Dragon and T.O.P were asked to pick members who had the most and least interest in women lately.

For the member who showed the most interest in the ladies lately, G-Dragon answered with a laugh, “All of them have interest in women, but Taeyang especially has been showing a lot of interest after singing ‘I Need A Girl.‘”

Taeyang’s well known in the Big Bang fandom to be shy and innocent, which contrasts with the sexy choreography he tends to perform on stage with girls. G-Dragon continued, “It feels like Taeyang has finally opened his eyes to the world of women. He never even used to go to locations where girls were present, but now he fits in well and is even in the center of discussion when conversing with them. It makes me feel so proud seeing him chat with girls.”

Meanwhile, T.O.P was asked to choose a member with the least interest, and he decided upon Seungri. He reasoned, “It feels like Seungri has lost interest in them since he’s well aware of his career as a celebrity.”

The duo were then asked about their ideal women, in which G-Dragon replied, “Someone that makes me feel comfortable upon first sight.” T.O.P answered, “A wise woman that handles herself well enough to express her unique charms.”

Source + Photos: Osen via Daum

Taken from: Allkpop

YBaeby is no longer afraid of girls :w00t: Finally :P

Guest beiusung

According to Flibbertigibbet on 6theory - who is trusted on Kpop and BB issues.

If YG releases the mv and album the day of the concert or the day after then I think it would be great - the concert hype will spur people to listen to the album and it can work out well. However it can also turn out badly too.

it's really annoy me!! BIGSHOW is for BIGBANG not for solo career!

of course i will support them, but i richard simmons off because  v.I.Pz they've waiting for a long time but they have to rewatch the old song all over again 4 concert in a row ?!

about seungri, i have no ideal about his comeback, nothing come out yet, no pre order no, teaser no photo concept,.....

i feel bad for Seungri

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Yang Hyun Seok also said, “Big Bang is very popular right now but comparing that to their results, it was disappointing. They will be focusing more than ever and will start their promotions soon.”

^^^ I think it's about time that YG realized that they need to start focusing more on promotions than just sitting there and doing nothing except talking!!! I know that Big Bang is a house-hold name in KPOP now, but seriously without proper promo; results won't be good and rumours will start spreading and stuff!

As for SR's solo, I have to say...I'm disappointed! It's a week a way, but there's still no signs of anything! That's sad...<___>

And if Big Bang's comeback is really March, I think kVIPs and as well as iVIPs will be pissed b/c what's the point of having Big Show if they're still singning old songs?! I wish I could go into YG's brain and know what's he's thinking up there!

Guest juang_bb

^^^ i honestly dont like the idea of spoiling myself with a fancam if they perform the songs from the new album in BS2011 and the album drops days or a week or so after. it was kina fine with HIGH HIGH, but this is BB's comeback so i dont want no LQ stuff and spoil the fun and spazzing when they release it officially. it makes sense too what they're saying about the hype going down if they wait for days. i think the best thing would be to release the album a day before Big Show, at the same day as Big Show or right after. so that the hype from the release and the concert would be a good start and momentum continues on to their comeback stage the following week. well of course, this is assuming YG sticks with his words that the boys will perform their new stuff on Big Show and not just the solo/subunit ones.

i dont know how many times ive rant about YGE and their promos, so im just gonna say again that YGE better get their act together before Big Bang's comeback and give them the right and well-executed promotions that they deserve.

since my post is generally about BB promos, ill just talk about SR here a bit. i feel bad for him too... like wth? its D-7 and there arent even teasers or word yet about when the pre-orders will be up. i've only counted about 2 articles about SR, and those barely even made news. i'll talk about the rest of SR related stuff on his minialbum thread.

In a previous article, didn't YG say that the album will be released before the concert? I'm guessing that can't really happen because the album has been delayed. I don't know what he's thinking but wouldn't it make sense of postpone the concert as well. Time is definitely not in his favour.

And seriously, it's the start of the cycle again. YG is pissing me off. I'm now just waiting for the tables to turn and for YG to squeeze out a brilliant idea again so that I can love him.

i hope YG will release Bigbang album a few days or maybe one day before BIG SHOW concert. and i believe they will sing  their new songs at the concert. honestly, i'm tired of waiting and eagerly want to push YG to release it soon but then i guess now is the time for GD,TOP and Seungri to do their promotion. 

SMDH. YG already starting 2011 off on wrong foot. Is there even a promotion team at YGE? why are they being so amateur? No matter how big you are of course you should put a lot of effort into promotions! Sure it will cost but the benefit will make you even more money by gaining interest from new fans or older fans who need to be alerted of a pending comeback. Why don't they get this? I just don't understand their logic and then he has the nerve to talking about disappoint!! well no richard simmons Sherlock what did you think would happen.

God I can just feel deep inside that YG is going to screw up BBs comeback some way some how..... status: worried :(.

Guest doublehh03

SMDH. YG already starting 2011 off on wrong foot. Is there even a promotion team at YGE? why are they being so amateur? No matter how big you are of course you should put a lot of effort into promotions! Sure it will cost but the benefit will make you even more money by gaining interest from new fans or older fans who need to be alerted of a pending comeback. Why don't they get this? I just don't understand their logic and then he has the nerve to talking about disappoint!! well no richard simmons Sherlock what did you think would happen.

God I can just feel deep inside that YG is going to screw up BBs comeback some way some how..... status: worried :(.

i think he meant disappointment in the results (sales) in japan, not korea. he knows BB is very very popular over there and their sales don't indicate it. and that is why they will pursue more aggressive promotions in japan.

however, i do think he's lackadaisacal with the korean promotions

^ Oh okay well I don't really put the blame on him for the Japanese promotions but more on Universal Japan. I honestly feel that the problem is not with the music quality since they have all been top 5 hits but with the albums themselves! When will BB release a FULL (hell or even a mini) Japanese album with more than two songs and maybe couple of remixs on it? I know I'm not really educated on the Japanese market but wouldn't you sell more if their were more tracks on these albums??? more bang for your buck?? Its just seems like horrible marketing strategy by Universal. Thats why I was praying so hard for those rumors that BB was leaving for Avex to be true.

Guest Lithvel

TO A KOREAN VIP!

I'm going to skip the part where I talk about that Big bang is my life (We all can't live without BB<33333). That's why I'm going directly to my question=> Since I don't know korean I don't understand how to get an account on gmarket.co.kr and I was wondering if there will possibly pop up any "Get-an-account-on-gmarket" for us who doesn't know Korean. I'm planning on going to the Big SHOW in February but I'm standing with no cards in my hand. I know this is much to ask, but there will always be an angel sent from heaven who does these things, such as translating small Korean letters so that we, who only know English understands.

If you ever see such site, can you please post it up here or maybe do a translation? MY mission from now on is to find a korean (which is really hard where I live) and ask that person if it can help me. But it would be so easier if someone could help a little bit^^ I know that you can't translate everything, but just to the amount where I can get an account, and the rest is hard to show because you have to know what will happen on the site when the tickets is to be release and no one knows how it's going to be until the day they release the tickets.

I must say that I love to torment myself with these tasks. Going from nothing, to have concert tickets, flight tickets, hotel room fixed is just a life thrilling mission. My friend and I managed to get concert tickets to the korean music festival in May, in LA and it was pretty much the same thing, You sweat, you heart beat, but in the end, it was us who sat in that box and cheered for our korean idols. We had travelled all the way from Europe (Stockholm) to Los angeles. I wan't to achieve the same thing now (Just that it's the other way route, from Europe to Southkorea)and I'm open to do anything that I can^^ I love BB that I can die :w00t:

Thank you so much!

Update: OMG, I think I've found a site where you can get an gmarket account, it's in english but korean gmarket! here is the link: http://koreaprose.blogspot.com/2009/11/internet-shopping-have-you-ever-bought.html I'm not sure if this site is the purpose I'm aiming for, I must check it out more, but I think this is the way to get an account! OMG it went so much faster than I thought, but even though, I must confirm myself and see. Anyone who can approve this site? I will get back and see if it worked.

Guest peppermintsugar

Man, how can you afford a trip like that? Unless you've been saving up for a while or have a really great job LOL. The flight, food, tickets, accommodations, and anything else would be well over a grand, probably closer to two grand, actually, at least from Florida where I am.

Jealous ;~; crying and dying.

Guest toozdae08

@Lithvel

Umm, I can't really help you but I know Tazanya (who is a mod on YGladies for 2NE1) just went to Korea for the YGFam concert and flew over there and got hotels, flight, ect booked. I know she's also on soompie and on twitter @Tazanya and has a springform where you can ask questions. Someone even asked her about how much she paid all together to go see the YGFam concert and she had said $1000-$2000 including flight, hotel, food, etc and she's from the US. Maybe you should ask her some questions.

She's the only one I know who went and is usually very helpful.

Guest sujini_kute

GD&TOP choose the Big Bang members with the most and least interest in women

20110106_gdtaeyang_01.jpg

During a recent interview, Big Bang’s G-Dragon and T.O.P were asked to pick members who had the most and least interest in women lately.

For the member who showed the most interest in the ladies lately, G-Dragon answered with a laugh, “All of them have interest in women, but Taeyang especially has been showing a lot of interest after singing ‘I Need A Girl.‘”

Taeyang’s well known in the Big Bang fandom to be shy and innocent, which contrasts with the sexy choreography he tends to perform on stage with girls. G-Dragon continued, “It feels like Taeyang has finally opened his eyes to the world of women. He never even used to go to locations where girls were present, but now he fits in well and is even in the center of discussion when conversing with them. It makes me feel so proud seeing him chat with girls.”

Meanwhile, T.O.P was asked to choose a member with the least interest, and he decided upon Seungri. He reasoned, “It feels like Seungri has lost interest in them since he’s well aware of his career as a celebrity.”

The duo were then asked about their ideal women, in which G-Dragon replied, “Someone that makes me feel comfortable upon first sight.” T.O.P answered, “A wise woman that handles herself well enough to express her unique charms.”

Source + Photos: Osen

Taken from allkpop

Oh my god, where has my innocent Taeyang gone :sweatingbullets: I still can't believe that now he is in the center of girls :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung with Kim Jong Kook at a musical (110106)

On January 6th, Daesung and fellow "Family Outing" member, Kim Jong Kook, were seen at a musical, supporting the cast. Here are some fan-taken photos:

ds1v.jpg

16681217519809918501210.jpg

16664611.jpg

ds2rs.jpg

Credit: DCDS and DLiteLover

Shared by VIP4Daesung

Thanks to Vic @ bigbangupdates

Its good to see that Dae still has time to hang out with his hyung :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang's Daesung and BEAST's Hyunseung gets mad at Seungri while eating Samgeupsal!

At the SBS <Night After Night> competition corner, GDragon and TOP had appeared on the “court seats” to go against the comments, “I am not a cold city person” and “I am not the type of person who acts cool.

On this day, TOP revealed a situation when Daesung and Hyunseung were mad at Seungri before when the five members of Big Bang and the current BEAST member Jang Hyunseung shared dorms.

During the trainee days, the six people used to go eat Samgeupsal (Korean bacon) after practice and Daesung and Hyunseung were the members that always had to flip the meat as it cooked. However on one day, Daesung and Hyunseung had started to question why they were always the one to cook the meat while the youngest Seungri continued to eat. So after holding it in for several times, Daesung and Hyunseung had made up their mind to complain to Seungri. But after an unexpected word from Seungri, Daesung and Hyunseung’s plan turned into ashes.

However the problem arose that night. When everyone else had returned home, Hyunseung and Seungri ended up coming back to the dorm very late. While TOP, Jiyong, and Taeyang were waiting in worry, Seungri had walked in acting drunk, making the recording studio go wild with laughter.

The truth behind Seungri, Daesung, and Hyunseung’s Samgeupsal situation will be revealed on January 10th at 11:15 KST on SBS <Night After Night>.

CREDITS: SBS Contents (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

LOL I wonder what happened :P

[RUMORS] Se7en & BIGBANG coming to Malaysia soon? (110107)

Source: fizzysan@Twitter

Share: Rice + EstJiyong@BigbangWORLD

Since its labelled as RUMOR, I wont post the whole thing here ^^ Please follow the link to see for yourself :D

If this is true, then I will be so sad because they are soooo near but I cant go see them :(

Archived