★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest peppermintsugar

^^ That makes sense. I know SNSD and KARA are both doing very well in Japan right now, and it seems like everyone but those three are pretty irrelevant LOL.

Good thing the boys are still being recognized <3

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

^^^

It's great to see them being firstly praised for how they've entered the Japanese market and secondly to see that they're still quite relevant with the Japanese public. I know a few people don't like their Japanese stuff but I have always loved it so much, every track except Hands Up actually. I think I've played their Japanese album the most lol...I love electronica so it's totally my style. I know it's early to start thinking of their next big push in Japan since they haven't even made their Korean comeback but I'm looking forward to it. 

Guest propera898

i think BIGBANGs popularity is slowing growing in japan but its strong , im really happy to see how much they are being recognized :D

Their Korean comeback its just around the corner! im feeling rather happy and not nervous anymore i think i have learnt to wait xD but the DAY they announce their comeback its when im ma go crazy!!!!

i love them so much :333

Manager Kim Boram tweeted a new photo of YB! (let me know if this shld belong to TY's solo thread)

ff5fd5029da443237f44d13.jpg

tweetj.jpg

^I think his tweet says: "Signing well even when having delicious meals" (Pardon me if my trans is wrong! XD)

Credit: codeboram @ Twitter

Now it's Jay's turn to tweet!! They were at se7en's chicken restaurant in Gangnam!! YB's so cute holdin on to that heart-shaped Ferrero Rocher!

tttttp.jpg

twee.jpg

^I can't fully understand his tweet but the first part says: "Finished with a photoshoot"

What photoshoot is that abt???? The boys' comeback?????

Credit: ganzi78 @ Twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

LOLLLL @ this fake convo :lol:

tumblrlbplrx1bfz1qdxf1b.jpg

made by sjonelaab @ tumblr

TEAM G-RI FTW w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

『BIGBANG PRESENTS ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010』 Photobook Launch & Handshake:T.O.P 『Turn In Up』 Props On Display

展示会写真 : Part7

- T.O.P BOX -

本日の展示品公開は、フィギュア好きとしても

知られる、T.O.P

愛用指輪 

と 

豚のネックレスが登場!!!

T.O.P WORLD を ご堪能ください♪

o0382057310852890660.jpg

o0382057310852914168.jpg

o0573043010852913527.jpg

o0573043010852922562.jpg

BIGBANG最年長T.O.P

彼の衣装に必ずと言っていいほどアクセントになっているのが

様々なリング。

中でもよく見かけるのがドクロをモチーフにしたナックルダスター!

数多くの場面で愛用して使っているので、見かけた事がある人もいるのでは・・・?

そして、こちらも、ソロ曲の「TURN IT UP」に出てくる、

スワロフスキーを纏った豚!

一つ一つがインパクトたっぷりです。

Via BIGBANGオフィシャルブログ

Taken from teamBIGBANG.blogspot.com

TOP & Lee Mi Suk on ELLE aTV (ENGLISH SUBBED)

Translated by: solshin3@21BANGS.com

Subbed by: Isha@21BANGS.com

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Those have been posted I think :)

It is not 101112 in Korea yet but since I have to sign out now, I may just say this:

Happy Seungri day~

tumblrlbot15y1bp1qduiae.jpg

And it is also 1 month left to his birthday :w00t: I hope he will write smt today with some fresh selcas :P Its been a while since I last saw him camwhoring :lol:

Guest juang_bb

^^^ no one knows. but i know tomorrow is the broadcast for the SEOUL-TOKYO MUSIC FESTIVAL in SBS. so we should have something to look forward to.

btw... posted?!?

[ENG SUBBED] Big Bang FILA Photoshoot Interview

Trans­lat­ed by: sol­sh­in3@21BANGS.com

Subbed by: Isha@21BANGS.com

http://21bangs.com **Orig­i­nal video Cred­it: S@bb­vipz

edit: i just saw thuy already posted it. oops!

Gah BB always have the coolest accessories especially the rings! so bad richard simmons.

You know what. I give up. I'm convinced that Big Bang will comeback right during my finals knowing thats the time when I need to sleep and concentrate the most!!! sigh.. its going to be a chaotic time.

Guest peppermintsugar

!THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MOD ANNOUNCEMENT THAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHOULD READ! DO NOT IGNORE!

Some of you may or may not know, but the sub-forums, since being opened, were a very experimental system, and the higher ups at the Soompi Office wanted to try out the system to see how it did, to see how members would reflect upon the change, and whether or not the overall outcome would be positive or negative; not only for the members but for the websites traffic flow itself.

After a lot of discussion and careful watching, it has been nothing short of decided that the sub-forums were, to be honest, a failure, and are to be shut down in the next coming weeks.

However, as mods and members, we still have a tiny bit of a say, as we are the ones that make things successful or not with our behavior and feedback!

Don't worry, though! You don't have to post here protesting or write messages to the mods saying you like or dislike the sub-forums or anything like that. The main thing that the sub-forums were trying to implement were allowing people to make new threads for individual pieces of activity that a group and/or it's members take part in -- in short this means basically rendering official threads such as this one obsolete and unnecessary. They have reason for wanting this; new threads with new information show up on the front page and thus bring in more traffic, whereas sub-forums and official threads in general tend to limit such activity.

I want to personally apologize to everyone for not taking the initiative to attempt to implement this system for you guys sooner, as it might be too late now and we may lose our sub-forum because of it. So now, I would really like to insist that everyone does their best to implement this new system NOW, while we still have a little bit of time, to show it's success, or not, if that happens to be the outcome -- but we might as well try. We're being granted an additional shot at making this work here, and I think we should take it.

So, a normal question you might be asking yourself right now is, should we stop using the Official thread altogether? And right now, I would say yes. At least, if you have news to post, MAKE A NEW THREAD IN THE SUB-FORUM!, maybe post a link to the new thread here if you want but I wouldn't even advise doing that because it might promote people to continue using this thread entirely when we want to shy away from that.

GUIDELINES FOR POSTING NEW INFORMATION THREADS

-Strict rules for the general people to follow; such as -

• Avoid reposting same material twice so they have to actually skim through everything before posting. That makes it more orderly and people actually have to know what’s going on rather than posting blindly.

• Header titles that are broad and generic enough to encompass a whole range of an activity like “Sungkyunkwan related matter” or “JYJ magazine interviews” rather than one for every single days’ activities.

• Set labels when creating the thread topic like [iNFO], [NEWS], [ACTIVITY], [ALBUM], [PICTURES]

Credit: SilkInfused

I will probably be making a sticky for this information, and it will go into a little bit more detail, so if you're confused, or have any questions about anything, please, PLEASE, PM me or direct them to that thread, thank you!

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could link me to this interview that I will vaguely talk about:

They're wearing knee high tube socks?

Where Ji pretends to throw something at the camera and says got you, somewhere along that line.

Then when they were interviewed and Seungri all of sudden says We're Big Bang and no one else does it and Ji replies, you do it yourself.

And then Top describes their fans and how they walk with a swagger and act gangster-ish.

And while one of the boys was talking the interviewer's arm starts getting restless but she doesn't say anything but sweet Ji sticks out his arm under hers to support her. (That scene stuck to me =p)

TY =)

Archived