Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

IG Captions Trans 

Lee Sung Kyung 1:
Lee Dyong Suk (cute mispronunciation) bought us a snack truck, so excited, ring a ding ding, we were so excited we became kids

Lee Sung Kyung 2: 
Oppa-ppa ya thank you, I ate three bowls of bingsu

Yoon Kyun Sang:
#lee jong suk #lee jyong suk #kang chul #hamyoung ah #my rascal
kya kya kyo kyo will work hard even throughout the night keke
ogu ogu my rascal even if it’s tiring, just a little bit more, fighting!!
coffee, fried potato sticks, red-bean bingsu jjangjjangmen
#w #doctors

tn: omg I teared up when I saw the words hamyoung ah and my rascal

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk Sends Love To “Doctors” Set For Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kyun Sang, And Lee Sung Kyung

Lee Jong Suk Sends Love To “Doctors” Set For Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kyun Sang, And Lee Sung Kyung

Lee Jong Suk, currently starring in “W,” sent some love to his friends on the set of “Doctors.”

Love was in the form of a snack truck, serving coffee, tornado potatoes (deep-fried, swirl-cut potato on a stick), and bingsoo (an ice dessert). Lee Jong Suk left a cute message full of aegyo that said, “Park Shi Nae (Park Shin Hye), Yoong Kyoong Sang (Yoon Kyun Sang), Lee Song Kyong (Lee Sung Kyung), did you finish well? Then all is good.”

doctors lee jong suk 1

Lee Jong Suk previously met Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kyun Sang through SBS’s “Pinocchio,” while Lee Sung Kyung is his labelmate at YG.

lee sung kyung lee jong suk snack truckyoon kyun sang lee jong suk snack truck

“Doctors” is airing two episodes today (August 22) due to a previous cancellation for the Rio Olympics, and will air the final episode on August 23.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/21/lee-jong-suk-sends-love-doctors-set-park-shin-hye-yoon-kyun-sang-lee-sung-kyung/#.V7qfAYFYITY.twitter

• Like 5

Guest aydenJ

Jongsuk has befriended yks long before Pinocchio! They acted together in 'No Breathing' film as teammates for Korea Swimming Team. He also worked with psh long before Pinochio too, in 2013? As model for Jambangee... Pinocchio has definitely strengthened their friendship tho! I wonder why didn't he send snacktruck to his best buddy woobinie too? Emmmm^_^

6 Things You Didn’t Know About the Cast of “W”

6 Things You Didn’t Know About the Cast of “W”

The action-packed “W” has been holding my undivided attention as of late, making my brain explode with every new twist, turn, and revelation. Each new episode has me almost kissing my computer monitor, and I can’t get the next one fast enough! When the withdrawal kicks in (WHHYYYY OLYMPICS *shakes fist at the sky*), what can we do but read as much related content to the drama as possible? Check out these four facts about our beloved actors below!

Read full article >> http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/22/6-things-didnt-know-cast-w/

• Like 2