Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong-suk has decided to play a leading role in "W" which will be filmed in May

CeuSxTYWIAAinz8.jpg

Lee Jong-suk has decided to play a leading role in “W” which will be filmed in May 
Lee Jong-suk’s company released the news that Lee Jong-suk has been confirmed to play a leading role in “W”, a new MBC drama, which will start to be filmed in May officially.

Lee Jong-suk will come back to the Korean domestic TV screen around one and a half year after “Pinocchio” in January last year. Korean fans who are waiting for Lee Jong-suk’s “W” will finally have their pain of missing him being eased. “W”, a 16-episode drama, will hit the screen in July. It is not only a work by the writer Song Jae -jeong who wrote the play script for “Nine: Nine Time Travels” and “Queen Inhyun’s Man”, but also a work by the director Jung Dae-yoon who has served as a PD in the shooting of MBC’s drama, “She Was Pretty” 

CeuSxSpWAAA8zE_.jpg

After “Pinocchio"’s last episode ended in January last year, Lee Jong-suk, who is filming the Chinese-Korean joint venture drama "Jade Lover” currently, will restart the activity in Korea via “W”. It will be good to see the “legend of unfailing drama” (audience ratings) again. 
Lee Jong-suk said, “ I am pleased to work with such a good project “W”. I am addicted to it as soon as I read the script. The role is so charismatic I don’t want to put it (the script) down.” “I am putting in my full efforts in making preparation for the audience who has been supporting my previous works and those fans who care much about my next work. For those who believe in me and give support to me all the time, I will live up to your expectation, and I promise to show my best acting skills to all of you.” On the other hand, “W”, Lee Jong-suk’s returning work in Korea, has been scheduled to be filmed in May. 

Eng Trans: @josey6373
Proofread: @joanna5959
Layout: @dfwxc316 

Cr:  Lee Jong Suk JSHINE

• Like 6

8 hours ago, scout said:

Wow I hope this drama is really good because both HHJ and LJS have horrible reputations in Korea right now due to their previous scandals (HHJ covering for her brother's involvement in mass bullying a fellow soldier who later committed suicide, and LJS ignoring his fan at the airport shortly after getting big). SHK was also hated on a lot due to her multi-million dollar tax fraud scandal but the huge success of DOTS allowed her to regain her reputation, so maybe they can too?

hello newcomer, welcome to JS thread hope you can stay here with us for quite a while. 

i agree with you, SHK is gaining back her reputation thanks to DOTS and I, as same as you, hope the same way for HHJ. For Jong Suk, who are burried becos airport stupid thing, frankly to say he is not under horrible reputation. Thou some Korean still mentioned him back in any topic related to airport which is very ridiculous of them, i believe the rest wont say much after 2 years so literally your "right now" is no longer correct. 

He was in hiatus the whole 2015, there are many newcomer out there which is gain new impression to public so it's quite understandable why most of his cf contract expired w/o renewal. Believe or not, he will score new CFs once comeback. let's jst wait and see, if you are still here with us at that moment. 

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, shin.u said:

hello newcomer, welcome to JS thread hope you can stay here with us for quite a while. 

i agree with you, SHK is gaining back her reputation thanks to DOTS and I, as same as you, hope the same way for HHJ. For Jong Suk, who are burried becos airport stupid thing, frankly to say he is not under horrible reputation. Thou some Korean still mentioned him back in any topic related to airport which is very ridiculous of them, i believe the rest wont say much after 2 years so literally your "right now" is no longer correct. 

He was in hiatus the whole 2015, there are many newcomer out there which is gain new impression to public so it's quite understandable why most of his cf contract expired w/o renewal. Believe or not, he will score new CFs once comeback. let's jst wait and see, if you are still here with us at that moment. 

that person isn't LJS fan she wrote that post in W drama thread but the moderator found it irrelevant to drama topic so she transferred  the conv here -_- 

• Like 5

Hi guys , first congratulation for the confirmation news about LJS comeback drama ,, second ! 

please help me , has not be there any soompi form for W drama yet ?!! 

I searched and could not find any one and I want to spazz there :D

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

Hi guys , first congratulation for the confirmation news about LJS comeback drama ,, second ! 

please help me , has not be there any soompi form for W drama yet ?!! 

I searched and could not find any one and I want to spazz there :D

Hi! :)

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo to couple up for upcoming MBC drama W

by Shelly M on Tue, Mar 29, 2016

5d02b77e-90b5-4516-b9f4-699e069fee5b.png

Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk plan to make viewers swoon in dramaland! 

The Shining Inheritance actress and the Pinocchio actor are confirmed to play lovers in the upcoming MBC drama W. Their agencies recently announced the casting news for the new romantic mystery series. The drama, which begins filming in May, will focus on a love story between a couple in their early thirties. It is currently scheduled to start airing midweek in July. After you enjoy Hwang Jung Eum's quirky Lucky Romance drama, W promises to succeed it and complete your summer! 

It has been six years since we have seen Han Hyo Joo on the small screen. She headed straight for the film industry in 2011, and never looked back. I think it will be interesting to see her connect with drama prince Lee Jong Suk. Viewers loved seeing him romance his leading lady in Pinocchio so much that dating rumors began surrounding the pair in real life. I wonder how he and his beloved noona will fair on screen this summer.

Do you think Lee's on-screen chemistry with Han will be as electric as it was with Park Shin Hye inPinocchio?

https://www.dramafever.com/news/han-hyo-joo-and-lee-jong-suk-to-couple-up-for-w-tv-drama/ 

• Like 7

tumblr_o4udct1L171sl7awmo1_540.jpg

Tomorrow is the 6th Anniversary of Actor Lee’s debut! In order to congratulate Actor Lee on this special day, WithJS in Korea and Japan and all China’s fanclubs will have a combined activity on Instagram and Weibo. We hope you can join us in this celebration and share the happiness too! The details are as follows. We hope everyone can post a 6th Anniversary Celebration Photo together between 11:00 pm and 11:30 pm Beijing Time tonight (30/3). The photo will be released later at 8pm Beijing time. 
Announcement :
Hello, everyone. We are the managing team of Lee Jong-Suk’s official fanclub WithJS.

In order to celebrate Lee Jong-suk’s 6th debut anniversary, we’ll hold a touching event on SNS platforms as a present for him.

Everyone can participate by sharing the following picture to Instagram at 00:00 on March 31st with the caption: ‘Your acting has accompanied us for more than six years. You stick on from first to last.’ Please send the picture between 00:00 and 00:30 on March 31st. (11:00 - 11:30pm on 30 March, Beijing Time)
At the same period of time, members from Japanese and Korean official fanclubs will share the picture in their own language to celebrate Jongsuk’s 6th debut anniversary. (In China, both Instagram and Weibo will be updated at the same time)

Besides, we specially made an English version of the picture for the overseas fans. You can also choose the English one to participate in our event. 
The topic with the picture is: #6yearsWithJS

You can add any other topics you want to share as well.

E.g. #이종석 #leejongsuk #李钟硕 #李鍾碩 #イジョンソク 
#6thAnniversaryLeeJongSuk
#leejongsuk6thanniversary
#6yearswithjs 

Cr: ™@jshine_fc_leejongsuk 

• Like 6