Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest aydenJ

Thanks @Rania Zeid

such dirty trick won't make their agencies look better! Every actor who has brain would know that he/she would be recognized through their great acting skills &  profeesionalism. 

When he started his journey as actor pple doubt his acting ability but he defied all negative assumptions by showing them he's more than good looks. sukkie has proven himself worth every penny paid to him. 

Do we not learn from Pinochio? Yes, this kind of article does make us upset but we know him well, we know how insecure his rivals could feel but the best we can do is to give our endless support to him. 

Oppa! Fighting!! Love him more each day:blush:

Huhuuu, oppa looks soooooo sleepyyyy, hope he's alright until the end of this drama filming, oooooohhhhhh my hearttttttt, hhuhuu T____T.

Luv u always oppaaaaaaa XO. 

Oh ya, what is that blue thing on his hair? Is that hairpin or what??? O.o, hehehehehe :3

• Like 5

Feeling all better after seeing all the love and support from you guys for him. Guess the only thing we can do is keep spreading the love and ignore unwanted attention seekers. Can't wait till he comes back and shut all the antis up. Thank you ^_^

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, AliceU said:

Huhuuu, oppa looks soooooo sleepyyyy, hope he's alright until the end of this drama filming, oooooohhhhhh my hearttttttt, hhuhuu T____T.

Luv u always oppaaaaaaa XO. 

Oh ya, what is that blue thing on his hair? Is that hairpin or what??? O.o, hehehehehe :3

@AliceU That's his hair clip. He wears it often though I don't understand why he need it. Hahahahaha... but anyway, he looks cute in it. :lol:

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, js4ever said:

Feeling all better after seeing all the love and support from you guys for him. Guess the only thing we can do is keep spreading the love and ignore unwanted attention seekers. Can't wait till he comes back and shut all the antis up. Thank you ^_^

me too! .. thank you everyone! :)

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, js4ever said:

Me too. As his fan, endless love and support are all that we can give. Thank you :wub:

• Like 8

It's great to see Lee Jong Suk's fan supporting him!! I can feel all the negativity fading away already!!

Thanks for all the support you guys have done for Lee Jong Suk!! Let's keep sending him love and keep supporting him!!! :D

• Like 7

@rania... You know my feeling yesterday was very MAD and ANGRY I just wanted to choke the nasty person or people that did that unethical and malicious  blank blank to JS.... People have so much greed, joe lousy, and above all money seekers that they are blinded.  Ita okay because karma will catch up to the haters.... It's a matter of time.   

im happy today because I see him everywhere... From cf to filming and he looks happy and smiling...:).....thanks to those sweet fans for sharing.  I'm with you all the way JS!!!  Just call my name and I'll be there...  (Where is my magic wand):w00t:

and to top it off.. He finally posted his ig.. Even better a closeup..:lol:.. And I see his eye mole too...hehehehe...

love and peace:wub:

• Like 7