Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk Shares Photos From Set Of His Upcoming Drama “Hymn of Death”

Lee-Jong-Suk4.jpg

Lee Jong Suk has revealed new photos from the set of his next drama “Hymn of Death.”
On April 22, the actor uploaded three photos of himself and his co-stars on Instagram, with the title of their drama as a hashtag. In the photos, Lee Jong Suk wears an old-fashioned suit as he smiles warmly at the camera.
“Hymn of Death” is a two-part drama series about the tragic love story between famous soprano Yun Sim Deok (played by Shin Hye Sun) and genius playwright Kim Woo Jin (played by Lee Jong Suk). It is expected to air sometime in the latter half of the year.

Source : http://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=076&aid=0003245682

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/22/lee-jong-suk-shares-photos-set-upcoming-drama-hymn-death/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I am kinda obsessed with the webtoon Lookism now and the main lead there totally looks like Sukkie:wub: I thought I was the only one but I went to a yt video about lookism and the top comments were saying the same:D but he is a high schooler otherwise Sukkie could have played the kdrama version of him.

• Like 7

r.580x0

r.580x0

r.580x0

[2018.04.25 Kstyle News]
Lee Jong Suk & Suzy & PD Oh Chun Hwan 'While You Were Sleeping'
[DVD Interview] 

- What was the scene where image of beauty was impressive? 

- Lee Jong Suk: I think that the cherry blossom kiss scene is beautiful. Cherry blossoms were in full bloom with the cherry blossoms in full bloom and it was really beautiful, and ... and, it was beautiful anyhow (laugh). 

- Suzy: I think - at the beach. It was beautiful and it remains in the impression. I think that we were able to take a beautiful picture with a wonderful landscape and a bright laugh. Other scenes were also nice, but it remains in the impression. The first thing I remembered was the seaside scene. 

- Lee Jong Suk: What about the director? 

- O Director: Me? I also like cherry kiss scenes. It is also a poster. It is a scene taken for a poster. If this drama is to be consolidated into one cut, I think that the two are under the cherry blossoms. 

- Lee Jong Suk; When I arrived at the location, I was surprised by too much beauty. Did you first take a picture?

(Google translate)

Full article -->>

http://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2092000

• Like 6