Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

babes...any particular reason why dr stranger is trending right?

I went to one streaming site  (illegal) it at No 5 as the most watch per week

and on viki dr stranger is at no 4 out of nowhere?

I watched INAR as well... although I enjoyed it:D  my hubby said what a stupid drama, how can he was not able to differentiate between robot and human being c'mon. I agreed lmao!:tongue:, all those fine motor facial expressions  can only be emoted by a human . what la.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@ezze I was wondering that, too. Dr. Stranger is not recent, and there is no particular reason for it to come up, is there? Is there some kind of anniversary of it or something?

Robot is funny. Yeah, the guy is dumb not to tell the difference between robot and human. But so far there are good explanations for things, and the plot is moving along.

@ibru , nice edit. :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, frozentundra said:

@ezze I was wondering that, too. Dr. Stranger is not recent, and there is no particular reason for it to come up, is there? Is there some kind of anniversary of it or something?

Robot is funny. Yeah, the guy is dumb not to tell the difference between robot and human. But so far there are good explanations for things, and the plot is moving along.

@ibru , nice edit. :)

probably its time for me to rewatch dr stranger. only for Sukkie's scene...FF button is ur best friend while watching this drama.

and for the nth time, I will rewatch this Ceci cuz the comments are life...:tongue:

when I'm feeling down, I always come back to watch this and read comments as they're freakin hilarious.:lol:

this video will never get old.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25019058_173098166627180_6268264920358322176_n.jpg

In the blurry memories, from the other side of my dream, you who called me.

- lucid dream (자각몽) - Monogram

Ps. Tried new watercolor  

Ps2. Tried my best  

Ps3. New favorite kdrama  

Ps4. This photo was adjusted using snapseed

Credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BczCPeZnXvF/?taken-by=mutitacandy

25026004_138949930139579_8598503867799306240_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcy4DDMFRBz/?taken-by=salma.art.96

While You Were Sleeping FANART

• Like 4