Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

Nov. 17 2017 LeeJongSuk's IG Update

Translation:

From that breath of cold air

During that first autumn when shooting began,

To this autumn, when once again we have changed a cycle of clothing..

To say goodbye go Jung Jaechan, which has been with me for almost a year, it feels sadder than I had thought

It was refreshing to have had time to watch the live broadcasts

And now this heart has nothing else to look forward to next week and feels empty.

I wanted to express my thanks to the people who have expressed such love to Jung Jaechan with beautiful feelings. I love the director, writer, and every actor and staff who worked with us. I especially thank and respect my mentor Kim Wonhae sunbaenim.  The moments we spent together has been like gifts.

Eng. Trans: hitoritabi 

Thanks Rania for the update, after seeing this, I went to his IG and clicked "like" immediately and left my comments too. :)

What a beautiful  IG update with full of emotion.  And with just  16 hours after his IG update... you can see 1M likes with 22K comments..... (yunkyunsang oppa also like and commented) this shown that he really received a lot of love and support from his fans/supporters  all over the world.  This is something that warmth my heart  and make me forget about the viewership ratings in Korea.    

I just watched the last episode at StarHub and  could not beleive that WYWS drama ended yesterday. For the past few weeks since the begining of this  drama, I have followed through and always look forward for the next episode. Same feeling as JS... I have nothing else to look forward to next week and feels empty. :(    

Well... I know after this drama.. we may have to wait for a while to watch his drama again.......  I will wait patiently.

• Like 6

For a brief moment, I thought people might blame JS for the breakup, thank god it didn't happen *phew:tongue:

I'm content with the WYWS ending. It's very inspiring in my opinion. I get that some people think that the plots could have been better due to the fantasy elements.

The earlier episodes were full of potential to be the best fantasy drama ever. The writer could have come up with intense plots or massive conflicts but chose to have a softer route.

Anyhow glad it ends with a happy ending. I liked it a lot. The drama had many flaws but the flaws are so much less as compared to W although I enjoyed W a lot more.

Looking forward to jade lover after I get back from holiday.:blush:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ezze said:

For a brief moment, I thought people might blame JS for the breakup, thank god it didn't happen *phew:tongue:

I'm content with the WYWS ending. It's very inspiring in my opinion. I get that some people think that the plots could have been better due to the fantasy elements.

The earlier episodes were full of potential to be the best fantasy drama ever. The writer could have come up with intense plots or massive conflicts but chose to have a softer route.

Anyhow glad it ends with a happy ending. I liked it a lot. The drama had many flaws but the flaws are so much less as compared to W although I enjoyed W a lot more.

Looking forward to jade lover after I get back from holiday.:blush:

oh enjoy you holday ezze :) and yeh hopefully we ll get to see JL very soon.. although i prefer if they keep it till when he enlists so we can have something to watch while he away :D 

• Like 6

@ezze I found the central plot structure and also the tension in W much stronger. However, WYWS did a better job with the ending. (Can you imagine if those two writers ever team-wrote a drama, though? It would blow everything out of the water.)

JS did a great job with the drama. And yeah, hope nobody blames him for any breakup--it's very, very clear from watching that while they did a great job acting, there is nothing from either him or S in their interaction that would suggest anything of the sort.

• Like 5

Hi guys! I'm new here. :) I'm sorry but I just cannot help myself from reacting to the recently concluded finale of WYWS. For me it was just perfect! Every character ended happy...no questions left hanging. I was, for the nth time , in awe of how amazing LJS' acting was. He's really one good damn actor! I think I cried a well of tears during the scenes where Mr.Choi died. My heart melted when Jae Chan met Robin again haha. I find our Jong Suk specially handsome during the wedding scene. And the last scene on the bus stop is just the cutest!! Jae Chan knows she was his chestnut all along. Just the  perfect ending for me!

Also, let me take this time to thank all of you, guys...to the one who started this thread and to all the contributors and the translators...thank you very very much. You are life savers!! Eversince I learned of Jong Suk's 2-year military enlistment , I dread on how I am going to make those times pass without missing him. After discovering this thread....now I know :). i think I'm going to mull over each and every page...all 2,990 pages....each one bringing me closer to really knowing one great actor of his time.

Again, thank you, guys, for a job well done. You all deserve a pat on the back :)

• Like 7

@lanieqp0415 Welcome dear:blush:

So glad you liked the show and him :D Do spend your time here with us, and waah reading all these pages will take quite some time, fighting!

I was wondering what I will do during his service period, I guess I will just have to rewatch all his previous works kekeke and he has 123 episodes of High Kick 3:tongue: It will keep me busy!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, lanieqp0415 said:

Hi guys! I'm new here. :) I'm sorry but I just cannot help myself from reacting to the recently concluded finale of WYWS. For me it was just perfect! k :)

hi, welcome to the thread!

make your self at home

we need more people to make this thread more merrier. I'm missing someone who had been a regular here but suddenly disappeared.

I'm glad u share the same sentiment as mine. He is so freaking amazing actor and I also love how he look at the the weeding.

too bad we did not get to see his own weeding but I'm content. I think writer did not want the ending to be too similar to Pinocchio so its okay.

I'm also thinking about how am I going to fill my time during his enlistment. 

But I think he probably going to act in another drama/movie before that, before he turn 30 . Fingers crossed. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

oh enjoy you holday ezze :) and yeh hopefully we ll get to see JL very soon.. although i prefer if they keep it till when he enlists so we can have something to watch while he away :D 

thanks @Rania Zeid

I purposely scheduled my holiday after WYWS has finished broadcast. I was scared I might not able to live stream it.

• Like 3

WYWS is the best drama 2017 for me because the plot , the storyline , scenery and character really fit my preference. This drama really have a good opening on the 1st episode (how can I forget a scene when Jae Chan save Hong Joo from accident and eddy Kim OST came out as a background music ) and a good ending (despite mr.choi dead but becoz of this scene that make the last episode most memorable ... I cried all along huhu :dissapointed_relieved:). The last episode is the best and most satisfied ending for me and lee Jong suk such a hot and good kisser (why all his kiss looks so natural?) ...Suzy so lucky.....damned :bawling:

• Like 6

Image may contain: 1 person, text

23659246_1560297737340855_527086398590958491_n.jpg?oh=b256b5a1dcff90dcdc968eecdc08ccc7&oe=5A8C60AF

23754702_1560297304007565_3482673870102915151_n.jpg?oh=7b0155bb2e9a680c9b27b8355f0a8f53&oe=5A63FD59

Spoiler

23561761_1560298174007478_5041234477520159004_n.jpg?oh=87ca7567e24971c29a602b5ad9115978&oe=5A968DE8

23559838_1560297740674188_817766801529957950_n.jpg?oh=d95588d24c0f56b95b5cd7fea167ce73&oe=5A99FCC8

23659591_1560297754007520_3544948264325546282_n.jpg?oh=3c5bc5cb2f5c1098588c6b3f0d9576a2&oe=5A9E12BB

[PHOTO COLLAGE]

Lee Jong Suk & Suzy WYWS

Credit as tagged

My fiew words about this drama.

I liked the drama in general.
But it seems to me that if this drama was filmed by the same director who filmed the previous dramas of this screenwriter  (I Hear Your Voice, Pinocchio) - it would be even better.

The lack of BTS photos and video clips - this I do not understand at all!

Jong Suk - is great! I was enjoying each scene with him!

You are the real deal! I'm going to miss you Jung Jae Chan!:D
Thank You and God bless!...

• Like 7

The-Best-Korean-Drama-of-2017-01.jpg

Year 2017 is almost over and Year 2018 is waiting! Now, it’s the time to vote for ‘The Best Korean Drama of 2017’.

As a Korean Drama’s fan, you have the right to vote.

This year, you can chose all Korean Drama showed in year 2017 in ‘The Nomination Round’ which will run from 2017-Nov-15, 00:00KST to 2017-Nov-30, 23:59KST.

The Top 8 in ‘The Nomination Round’ will go into ‘The Final Round’which will run from 2017-Dec-1, 00:00KST to 2017-Dec-30, 23:59KST.

Rule in The Nomination Round:-
– 1 IP address can only Nominate for 1 time/day
– 1 time can Nominate for maximum of 8 dramas
Same IP address can Nominate again after 24 hours
– The Top 8 in ‘The Nomination Round’ will go to ‘The Final Round’
– All Top 8 Dramas will count from 0 in ‘The Final Round’

Happy Voting !!!

The Nomination Round (Chose max of 8 Dramas)

(2017-Nov-15, 00:00KST ~ 2017-Nov-30, 23:59KST)

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING - ON 3RD PLACE AFTER GOBLIN AND STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON 

VOTE FOR LEE JONG SUK / JUNG JAE CHAN

While You Were Sleeping (SBS) 4.98%  (451 votes) 

http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2017/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2