Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Aww WYWS is ending today :( Although this drama will probably be my least favourite LJS drama because of the writing which lacks depth and borrows too much from his previous dramas,

still Jae Chan is so adorable, he will have a special place in my heart:heart:

Also will miss the dragon trio:blush:

Seeing Sukkie as awkward, messy, was so relatable, and his comedic moments were my absolute fave!

• Like 4

Встроенное

Встроенное

Встроенное

Встроенное

2017.11.16 Lee Jong Suk IG Update:

Drinking cold air
In the winter,
And again, until today's winter.
It is more lonely than I thought to let go Jung Jae Chan who was in the middle of my heart for nearly a year.

I thank you for supporting Jung Jae Chan with a solid heart.

I love all of my coaches, artists, actors and staff. And my mentor, Kim Won Hae, thank you and admire your :)It was a moment like a gift.

Google translated.

Credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BbkH6rbg0I5/?taken-by=jongsuk0206

Spoiler

• Like 2

Memorable “While You Were Sleeping” Scenes That Captivated Viewers

While-You-Were-Sleeping11.jpg

SBS’s “While You Were Sleeping” aired its final episode tonight. This fantasy, comic, melodrama was loved by many viewers for its story about love, friendship, family, and justice. The drama ends leaving memorable moments during its run.

“While You Were Sleeping” is about a woman named Nam Hong Joo (Suzy) who can see the future through her dreams, a prosecutor named Jung Jae Chan (Lee Jong Suk) who can see her future through his dreams, and using their skills to solve cases together to protect the people around them.

“While You Were Sleeping” was unique in its approach to creating a comic melodrama mixed with fantasy, crime, and romance. Jung Jae Chan and Nam Hong Joo’s relationship started off as acquaintances, neighbors, friends, to lovers. Their story played out in their dreams as well as reality. For instance, their first kiss surrounded by cherry blossoms happened only in their dreams, but not in real life.

Although this scene did not play out in their real lives, Nam Hong Joo and Jung Jae Chan left viewers satisfied in a later episode with a memorable kiss scene in the rain. Besides this couple’s cute and funny moments, their scenes of consolation also left an impression on the viewers.

While-You-Were-Sleeping12.jpg

Nam Hong Joo cried by herself in a park because she felt upset that Han Woo Tak (Jung Hae In) got injured because of her. Having seen this already in his dream, Jung Jae Chan came prepared with a box of tissues and a shoulder to cry on. Jung Jae Chan said to his girlfriend, “Blame yourself for a short amount of time, but don’t forget it for awhile.”

Prosecutor Jung Jae Chan always stood on the right side of the law and fought for justice inside and outside of the courtroom. After receiving a hint from Nam Hong Joo that helped him build his case in front of the judge, Jung Jae Chan stated, “Like the legal maxim ‘Justice rolls down like waters,’ I hope to see this happen in this courtroom too.”

Where there is good, there is also evil, and Lee Yoo Beom (Lee Sang Yeob) was the ideal villain in this drama. He angered viewers with his duplicity and corrupt sense of justice. In a scene when he won a case for a criminal and shook his hand, he went to the bathroom and washed his hands so hard that his hands bled. With a crooked smile and menacing look, he said to his reflection in the mirror, “You changed a lot.”

While-You-Were-Sleeping5.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/16/memorable-sleeping-scenes-captivated-viewers/

• Like 5