Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Thanks so much @ibru for posting the gifs here.  She said it right : Whatever he does makes our hearts flutter  LOL
That JJC coming out from the bathroom looking so sexy to the max, really warrants a 2nd, 3rd look!   :wub: 

He is like saying "I am sexy and you know it!"

Come next week, we will watch the finale of WYWS.  Am so looking forward to it.  Hope JongSuk-ssi continues to post more of himself, be it alone or with company via SNS / FM or CF.  

Koreans Vote Which Stars They Want To Give Pepero To On Pepero Day

With Pepero Day (November 11) only a day away, a job portal specifically for part-time employment conducted a survey from October 27 to November 9, asking users which star they would like to give Pepero to.

The questionnaire received 3,286 votes from people in their 20s. For the male category, Gong Yoo took first place with 29.3 percent of votes, narrowly edging out Park Bo Gum by just 0.1 percent.

For the female category, IU placed first with 27.9 percent of votes and Suzy followed up with 24.4 percent.

Check out the rest of the results below!

Female:

1. IU
  2. Suzy
  3. Kim Sejeong
  4. Seo Hyun Jin
  5. Seo Ye Ji
  6. Seolhyun
  7. Sulli

Male:

1. Gong Yoo
  2. Park Bo Gum
  3. Lee Jong Suk
  4. Woo Do Hwan
  5. Yang Se Jong
  6. Kim Jae Wook
  7. Gong Myung

Which star would you like to give Pepero to?

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/09/koreans-vote-stars-want-give-pepero-pepero-day/

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

I love the color changing mugs. :)

But I can't figure out the picture of JS and his cafe guys. Is that a mirror on top? But how is it reflecting them from that angle? It looks like it's a wall facing out. I'm visually confused. :)

I love the mugs they are selling:D I have one of those color changing mugs, it changes when hot water/milk is poured, but mine is not this cute :tongue:

Haha yeah that's a mirror on the ceiling, since the camera is placed a bit further, and not directly under the ceiling, the images are from that angle, seems like a wall hehe 

JS seems to be busy with his cafe, he seems happy, it is a good change, and he wanted to be a cafe owner since forever. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1