Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Hi. :)  I'd like to ask if anyone of you have an idea when Lee Jong Suk's new drama going to air.  I'm actually new to KDrama, I started with Pinocchio and now I'm watching W.  I really admire his talent and I'm looking forward to watch his new drama that is coming up.

• Like 2

@ruthmae It's supposed to be this fall. I want to say September, but I'm not sure (probably need to get closer to the date for certain). Traditionally, dramas are airing and filming at the same time (or at least, they get a head start on filming, and then start airing midway through), but this one is being entirely preproduced, so it won't air until after they are already done.

He's an amazing actor, isn't he?

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

@ruthmae It's supposed to be this fall. I want to say September, but I'm not sure (probably need to get closer to the date for certain). Traditionally, dramas are airing and filming at the same time (or at least, they get a head start on filming, and then start airing midway through), but this one is being entirely preproduced, so it won't air until after they are already done.

Of course he is amazing... :D

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Yes he's truly amazing!  Aside from his acting ability, he's also gorgeous.  I noticed that your profile pic came from a certain scene from his drama that I'm currently watching.  I should say that LJS and her partner there have a very good chemistry.  Are they dating?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ruthmae said:

Yes he's truly amazing!  Aside from his acting ability, he's also gorgeous.  I noticed that your profile pic came from a certain scene from his drama that I'm currently watching.  I should say that LJS and her partner there have a very good chemistry.  Are they dating?

They have not made any announcements either way. But if you watch any of their interviews, public appearances, behind the scenes clips, or especially the director's cut of the recently-released DVD, you will realize that even aliens from the planet Zorg can see that there is something between them. It's not just the sweetness of the drama scenes (which already have tons of chemistry) so much as the off screen stuff. But like I said, thus far his official comment is so far "no comment." :)

(This thread is mainly about him as an individual, but if you like you can always join in on the Jongjoo|Honeycouple shipper thread for more...)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ruthmae said:

Here is a link for JongJoo couple thread :blush:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ibru said:

Here is a link for JongJoo couple thread :blush:

Oh, thanks for the link,  I'll surely visit the thread.  Anyways, I enjoyed looking at the pics that you've posted.   LJS is absolutely adorable. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

They have not made any announcements either way. But if you watch any of their interviews, public appearances, behind the scenes clips, or especially the director's cut of the recently-released DVD, you will realize that even aliens from the planet Zorg can see that there is something between them. It's not just the sweetness of the drama scenes (which already have tons of chemistry) so much as the off screen stuff. But like I said, thus far his official comment is so far "no comment." :)

(This thread is mainly about him as an individual, but if you like you can always join in on the Jongjoo|Honeycouple shipper thread for more...)

You made my day!  Lol!  I'll definitely visit the thread.  I'll see you there. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ruthmae said:

Oh, thanks for the link,  I'll surely visit the thread.  Anyways, I enjoyed looking at the pics that you've posted.   LJS is absolutely adorable. 

Thankk dear!

I like photography, for me is more easy to post photos!

Welcome! Happy to see new Fan on this thread!:D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ibru said:

Thankk dear!

I like photography, for me is more easy to post photos!

Welcome! Happy to see new Fan on this thread!:D

You're welcome!  I'm happy that I found this thread either.  Now I have a place where I can catch some updates about my favorite actor. Thank you very much for the warm welcome.  :)

• Like 4

14 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

missing Sukki so much!

C_OaIoAU0AA7_Fz.jpg

Whoa!  He's very very handsome!  If ever I'll find a guy exactly like him in my kitchen, surely, I'll never leave my place...and eat whatever he prepares for me. Lol!

• Like 2