Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

2 hours ago, ruthmae said:

Nice pic @ibru  I wish I could get a copy of this.  I'm hooked to the drama and to him!  I also love his partner there, HHJ. They are both ADORABLE!   :blush:

I also like very much LJS role in W TWO WORLDS and his partner in this drama. They are really adorable!

The first drama with I have watched with LJS was PINOCCHIO and I was hooked!

After was I HEAR YOUR VOICE and I became a fan of this great actor and his personality!

I have watched all his dramas and movies. Now I'm  just "drugged" by him :blush:

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, ibru said:

I also like very much LJS role in W TWO WORLDS and his partner in this drama. They are really adorable!

The first drama with I have watched with LJS was PINOCCHIO and I was hooked!

After was I HEAR YOUR VOICE and I became a fan of this great actor and his personality!

I have watched all his dramas and movies. Now I'm  just "drugged" by him :blush:

Same here, the first drama I've watched was Pinocchio and then now I'm watching W.   I enjoyed the first one because of the cuteness of LJS and PSH.  But with W is different, he's super HOT.  He's very manly in this drama.  His manliness exudes sexiness and his sexiness...makes my heart beat faster.  Lol!  I love the unmatchable chemistry of him and HHJ, they complement each other.  I am hoping that there would be another drama for them.

• Like 4

7 Times We All Went Crazy For Lee Jong Suk 

Whether it be a movie or a drama, Lee Jong Suk makes it so easy to watch him on screen. He has the ability to draw you into his characters and storyline, so it’s no wonder that almost every drama he stars in is guaranteed to be a big hit (and we’re eagerly waiting for “W“). Here’s a walk down memory lane as we take a look at seven times Lee Jong Suk left us wanting to see more of him on screen (in no particular order).

1. Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin’s love-line

There’s nothing like a good bromance in a drama and “School 2013” was the epitome of it. Viewers were able to see Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin‘s relationship progress from a place of hate and resentment to love and loyalty. I especially loved the scene where they both come clean about their feelings and expressed how much they missed having each other in their lives. Everything about this felt so genuine and real and it’s probably because they’re longtime friends in real life!

2. The aquarium kiss

“I Hear Your Voice” is by far my favorite Lee Jong Suk drama. I loved how Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk) would follow Jang Hye Seong (Lee Bo Young) around, trying to protect her. There’s nothing like a main drama lead who wears his heart on his sleeve. Remember when Lee Jong Suk kisses her in the aquarium while shedding a tear because of his intense undying love? Yes.

Full article: http://gohong01.com/e5614.html?LJS

Edited by ibru
  • Like 4