Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk’s Outrageous Suit Looks Just Like NCT 127’s Album Cover

Lee Jong Suk‘s outfit on the set of 7 First Kisses may leave you wondering who the secret NCT 127 fan is.

Lee Jong Suk is one of the many actors to make a guest appearance on the romantic web drama, 7 First Kisses, with lead actress, Lee Cho Hee. His episode aired on December 25th and fans have been swooning over him all over again. Jong Suk plays a dreamy actor (much like his real-life persona) who appears in front of Cho Hee’s character to film a TV commercial and make her fall in love with him.

If Jong Suk’s signature smile wasn’t enough to catch the audience’s attention, his outfit sure was! He wore a red, black, and white splattered suit that looked a lot like the cover of NCT 127’s self-titled album NCT#127. 

Fans of both Lee Jong Suk and NCT quickly spotted the uncanny resemblance and we have to admit it’s pretty close.

tumblr_oiul4laeGO1sl7awmo4_1280.png

Only a man as gorgeous as Lee Jong Suk could pull off a style like this.

NCT_127_Mini-Album.jpg

The back cover of NCT#127.

tumblr_oiul4laeGO1sl7awmo3_1280.png

His smile is just as bright as the suit he’s wearing.

Is his outfit is too much or do you like this new, creative look for Jong Suk? Either way, NCT ought to give a shout out to Jong Suk for this outfit!

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/lee-jong-suks-outrageous-suit-looks-just-like-nct-127s-album-cover/

• Like 4

Drama Awards Preview: Men taking over ground-wave dramas; Song Joong-ki, Lee Jong-suk and Han Seok-kyu

Is it going to be a men's party this end-of-year?

The drama awards are coming up soon. All the actors that appeared on TV throughout the year are going to be at the MBC, KBS and SBS Drama Awards. MBC awarded Ji Seong, KBS Ko Doo-sim and Kim Soo-hyeon-I, and SBS awarded Joo Won the Grand Prize last year.

photo800929.jpg

This year, Lee Jong-suk from the MBC weekday drama "W" is a likely candidate. He starred in "W" as a man from a web-toon who comes into the real world.

Read more: http://www.hancinema.net/drama-awards-preview-men-taking-over-ground-wave-dramas;-song-joong-ki-lee-jong-suk-and-han-seok-kyu-101944.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4

15740768_937636306367001_651915539919562

VOTE FOR LEE JONG SUK!
VISIT THIS PAGE!

Nation’s Most Beloved Actor, Lee Jong Suk  
Angel Jiwoo urges to pick only one man!
With six different endings in front of us, what would you like to choose?
https://www.youtube.com/lottedfs
[Angel's Gift]
Click the card that you'd like to see its ending and leave us a comment below this post why you had chosen it.
Winners will be randomly selected.
- Event Period: December 29, 2016 - January 3, 2017
-  Winner Announcement: January 5, 2017
- Prize:
- GUERLAIN KISS KISS Lipstick (7 winners)
- L'OCCITANE Bonne Mere Soap (7 winners)
After 7 days from now on… !!
On January 5, 2017!!
Another very special gift will arrive!!

https://www.facebook.com/LOTTEDFS/

• Like 3

Without considering looks or popularity, who deserves the acting daesang?

1-tile.jpg

01.jpg
1. Cheese in the Trap - Yoojung (Park Haejin)

02.jpg
2. Cheese in the trap - Baek In Ho (Seo Kangjoon)

03.jpg
3. Cheese in the trap - Baek In Ha (Lee Sungkyung)

04.jpg
4. Signal - Park Haeyoung (Lee Jehoon)

05.jpg
5. Signal - Lee Jaehwan (Jo Jinwoong)

06.jpg
6. Signal - Cha Soohyun (Kim Hyesoo)

07.jpg
7. DOTS - Yoo Shijin (Song Joongki)

08.jpg
8. DOTS - Seo Daeyoung (Jingoo)

09.jpg
9. DOTS - Kang Moyeon (Song Hyekyo)

10.jpg
10. DOTS - Yoon Myungjoo (Kim Jiwon)

11.jpg
11. Another Oh Haeyoung (Eric)

12.png
12. Another Oh Haeyoung (Lee Jaeyoon)

13.jpg
13. Another Oh Haeyoung (Seo Hyunjin)

14.jpg
14. Lucky Romance - Jae Suho (Ryu Junyeol)

15.jpg
15. W - Kang Chul (Lee Jongsuk)

16.jpg
16. W - Oh Sungmoo, Han Sangchoon (Kim Euisung)

17.jpg
17. W - Oh Yeonjoo (Han Hyojoo)

18.jpg
18. Uncontrollably Fond - Shin Joonyoung (Kim Woobin)

19.jpg
19. Doctors - Yoo Hyejung (Park Shinhye)

20.jpg
20. Doctors - Jin Seowoo (Lee Sungkyung)

21.jpg
21. Moonlight drawn by clouds - Lee Young (Park Bogum)

22.jpg
22. Jealousy Incarnate - Lee Hwashin (Jo Jungsuk)

23.jpg
23. Jealousy Incarnate - Pyo Nari (Gong Hyojin)

24.jpg
24. Moon Lovers - (Lee Junki)

25.jpg
25. Shopping King Louie (Seo In Guk)

26.jpg
26. The K2 (Ji Chanwook)

27.jpg
27. Romantic Doctor (Han Sukgyu)

28.jpg
28. Legend of the blue sea (Lee Minho)

29.jpg
29. Legend of the blue sea (Jun Jihyun)

30.jpg
30. Goblin (Gong Yoo)

31.jpg
31. Goblin (Lee Dongwook)

Daum Cafe: Without considering looks or popularity, and only looking at their acting, which actor should get the best acting daesang?

- For me it's Jo Jinwoong, Kim Hyesoo, Jo Jungseok, and Lee Jongsuk... I can't pick one between these actors

- I can't pick between Signal's Lee Jehoon, Jo Jinwoong, and Kim Hyesooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They all did well

- Definitely Jo Jungseok, he was the only one who could pull off that character

- I was really considering it seriously but once I saw Lee Jaehan, I already made my decision

- Kim Euisung... wow he gave me goosebumps on 'W'

- It's obviously the Signal team ㅠ They brought the characters to life really well, they added their own unique colour to the characters

- Jo Jinwoong, Lee Junki, Lee Jongsuk, Gongyoo
Kim Hyesoo, Seo Hyunjin, Jun Jihyun

- Wow, this is crazy how can I pick just one person.  All of the actors listed did a great job

- Jo Jinwoong!!!

- The ones I picked are those that made me think of the character they played and not them as an actor: Lee Jaehan, Oh Haeyoung, Je Suho, Kang Chul, Lee Hwashin, and Kim Sabu

- Lee Jongsuk's diction was really well done. Most of his lines are monologues too ㅋㅋㅋ I liked his delivery when he talks to the criminal as well, gave me goosebumps

- To be honest Lee Junki

- The K2's Song Yunah should be here too

http://inkigeul.blogspot.ca/2016/12/without-considering-looks-or-popularity.html

• Like 3

I am glad I don't have to pick that one, because there are some awfully good actors out there. And I have not even seen every single one of the ones in this list.

For me (and this is not about looks at all), Lee Jong Suk is hands-down the BEST actor I know of for putting a viewer behind his character's eyes/inside his head and really making you feel what that character is feeling. Plus in W, he had to act different variations of the same character. Totally impressive. (Obviously, or I wouldn't be on this thread.)

At the same time, Kim Eui Sung managed to change before our very eyes from one character to another--and it was chilling.

Despite that, I just really enjoyed the way Han Hyo Joo was able to portray a complex character who went from funny and adorkable, to true-heroine-save-her-man style. She also consistently wins to me for making me sympathize with her characters. I've liked her in a lot of things, but I just really loved how she brought Yeon Joo to life.

Those are my three favorites. But then there is the exuberance of Seo in Guk! And the absolute bewilderment of Lee Dong Wook as the amnesiac Grim Reaper.

So yes, I understand what you're saying, @Rania Zeid. :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

some fans in LJS dc  called mbc and asked them at what time the red carpet will start, they told them there won't be a red carpet -_- 

Omo..Is this true? If it's true, we won't be able to see JS before the ceremony..So sad T.T We can only see him during the award ceremony T^T

• Like 3

C01yi1VWIAAMOjV.jpg

According to this IG update leejongsuk on Dec 30 & till Jan.3rd

일 그들이온다. #영화VIP#촬영#장동건#이종석#오빠들 #나보다#어려도#잘생겼으면#다오빠#김해#아이스퀘어호텔#집에가지말까보다

(The Banner says :  Welcome actors jangdonggun, kimyeongmin, leejongsuk,  parkheesoon and the staff)

Source:: yeji1306  Via:pigpiglet

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOkA8syADVL/

• Like 6