Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Actor Lee Jong-suk showed forth his warm charm.

tumblr_inline_o83o7nisit1sp3v51_540.jpg

On June 1st, Lee Jong-suk uploaded his recent picture through his Instagram.

In the picture, Lee Jong-suk revealed a good atmosphere. Although he didn’t show any expression, he still exhibited his warm charms with a profound glaze through the camera which captivated many girls’ hearts.
Also, his fair and flawless skin in this close-up picture showed forth aesthetically visual effects and caught the attention of people. 
Lee Jong-suk is currently shooting the drama “W” which will air via MBC in July.

Article: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002939530

Translated by: @Faith0639
Proofread by: @Joanna5959
Layout by: @leejuan914 

Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

u mean @nonski yes she is, she even changed the title of his thread :)  

hello girls!

edit done, Mian, been really busy with RL but i will definitely be there when his 2016 drama hits the small screen. :) i am especially looking forward to W with Han Hyo Joo because i like her as an actress.

i hope time will be on my side as i want to do more edits with the first page.  

feel free to give me feedbacks, you can PM me or quote me in here

thanks

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

u ll see him in 2 days think of that nd u won't be bored ^_^ 

Kekekeke... I'm so excited about this. :D So is it confirmed that Jong Suk is the award presenter? Well... I guess there's no other reason for him attending Baeksang. I'm so happy & proud that Jong Suk was invited to the event. YG rock!!! Oh so will he be walking the red carpet?? :w00t: So many qns bcos I'm overexcited. 

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk suits up with a mischievous attitude for the cover of 'GQ Taiwan'

lee-jong-suk_1464792390_af_org.jpg

Lee Jong Suk suited up for the cover of 'GQ Taiwan,' looking handsome in a tailored, snappy suit. 

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk gets pouty as the cover star for 'CeCi's June issue

The actor coupled this dandy look with a mischievous attitude, a wearing playful smile on the corners of his mouth. He's a completely free spirit on the cover of this 'GQ' issue it seems, and we're digging the arrogant, playboy-ish aura (though of course, that's not how Lee Jong Suk acts in real life)! 

Get a look at Lee Jong Suk's as the cover star of 'GQ Taiwan's June issue below. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/lee-jong-suk-suits-up-with-a-mischievous-attitude-for-the-cover-of-gq-taiwan

• Like 5

Stars’ favorite food: male

Updated : June 01 2016 

tumblr_inline_o84oleSS2l1sp3v51_540.png

Lee Jong-suk 

tumblr_inline_o84om5h6rS1sp3v51_540.png

Model-turned-actor Lee Jong-suk said that he enjoys spaghetti, doenjang jjigae (soybean paste stew), kimchi stew and rice noodles during a live broadcast via Naver’s V app in 2015. 

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com) 

Article: Kpopherald 

https://t.co/KDytY3xM0H

• Like 4