Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

"W" Lee Tae-hwan and Lee Jong-suk, smiling and never letting go

photo729064.png

"W" actors Lee Tae-hwan and Lee Jong-suk are having fun at the site.

Lee Tae-hwan posted a picture on his Instagram saying, "I'm never letting go. Kang-cheol and Do-yoon".

Lee Tae-hwan is holding Lee Jong-suk from the back and smiling brightly.

The new MBC drama "W" is coming on the 20th of July at 10PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/w-lee-tae-hwan-and-lee-jong-suk-smiling-and-never-letting-go-95056.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 2

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan Share Behind The Scenes Photos From Set Of Upcoming Drama “W”

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan Share Behind The Scenes Photos From Set Of Upcoming Drama “W”

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan shared photos taken while filming for MBC’s upcoming drama “W – Two Worlds” (working title).

One photo uploaded by Lee Tae Hwan on his Instagram, shows him back-hugging Lee Jong Suk while the two smile and seem to be having a good time, along with the caption, “I’m not letting him go. #W #kangcheol #doyoon.” The photo raises questions on what kind of bromance the two will portray on screen.

Lee Jong Suk posted another photo with a short caption, “Ah……… W……. !!!!!” In it, the actor can be seen hard at work despite the hot weather, monitoring the screen with a towel on his head.

lee jong suk w

Meanwhile, MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” is a romantic, suspense, mellow drama starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo that is set across different dimensions in the same space in 2016 Seoul, crossing between reality and virtual reality. The first episode is set to air on July 20.

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/30/lee-jong-suk-and-lee-tae-hwan-share-behind-the-scenes-photos-from-set-of-upcoming-drama-w/

• Like 1

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan shared photos taken while filming for MBC’s upcoming drama “W – Two Worlds” (working title).

One photo uploaded by Lee Tae Hwan on his Instagram, shows him back-hugging Lee Jong Suk while the two smile and seem to be having a good time, along with the caption, “I’m not letting him go. #W #kangcheol #doyoon.” The photo raises questions on what kind of bromance the two will portray on screen.

Lee Jong Suk posted another photo with a short caption, “Ah……… W……. !!!!!” In it, the actor can be seen hard at work despite the hot weather, monitoring the screen with a towel on his head.

lee jong suk w

Meanwhile, MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” is a romantic, suspense, mellow drama starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo that is set across different dimensions in the same space in 2016 Seoul, crossing between reality and virtual reality. The first episode is set to air on July 20.

Source (1) (2)

www.soompi.com/2016/05/30/lee-jong-suk-and-lee-tae-hwan-share-behind-the-scenes-photos-from-set-of-upcoming-drama-w/

• Like 1

GQ June Chinese Version Cover Story. Lee Jong Suk ~

tumblr_inline_o81f8u2NNT1sp3v51_540.jpg

A boy transformed to an idol in 1 second. 
Cover story will feature how Lee Jong Suk juggle himself between having the identity of a Hallyu Idol and a private and homely person. 
He said that when he is at home, it’s like taking off his Superman cloak and becomes Clark who wears the dark-framed glasses. We can witness the amazing legend of how Korean drama industry transformed a normal boy to a super hero. 
GQ June 2016 Chinese Version. Issue 237. 
Released date: 2016/06/01. 
Subscription link: http://t.cn/R5Up3iS 

Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan share behind the scene photo for upcoming drama “W-Two Worlds”

May 31, 2016

tumblr_inline_o81p1eTZJe1sp3v51_540.png

Co-actors for upcoming MBC drama “W – Two Worlds” Lee Jong Suk and Lee Tae Hwan uploaded photos of their behind the scenes shoot.

Both actors uploaded photos on their personal Instagram account. The photo uploaded by Lee Tae Hwan was him and Lee Jong Suk back hugging. He captioned it with “I’m not letting him go. #W #kangcheol #doyoon.”

While Lee Jong Suk also posted a photo with the caption caption, “Ah……… W……. !!!!!” The photo shows how the actor monitors himself for the filming.

tumblr_inline_o81p310KPR1sp3v51_540.png

Meanwhile, MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” will feature the chemistry of actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Han Hyo Joo and the pilot episode will be aired on July 20. 

Source: KpopFighting

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/05/31/lee-jong-suk-and-lee-tae-hwan-share-behind-the-scene-photo-for-upcoming-drama-w-two-worlds/

• Like 2

i am so boredddd. feed me something :( after two days being flooded by his photos and today was freaking quiet :( (but thanks for being quiet i was able to work hahah lots of works need to be done) 

i am not sure if they are in JeonJu today and filming in prison in Iksan. i jst went back to IG's staff where I thought they would film in prison tomorrow (means today), his post seemed mention about prison's tagline (or kind of). evenmore, his staff also updated their 3D2N trip was over (last night) but all I knew is they were in JJ for only 2D1N (May 29th - 30th). perhaps they actually went there before 29th or they changed the date or i was wrong :(

to sum it up,  feed me something :( i am so boredddd.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, shin.u said:

i am so boredddd. feed me something :( after two days being flooded by his photos and today was freaking quiet :( (but thanks for being quiet i was able to work hahah lots of works need to be done) 

i am not sure if they are in JeonJu today and filming in prison in Iksan. i jst went back to IG's staff where I thought they would film in prison tomorrow (means today), his post seemed mention about prison's tagline (or kind of). evenmore, his staff also updated their 3D2N trip was over (last night) but all I knew is they were in JJ for only 2D1N (May 29th - 30th). perhaps they actually went there before 29th or they changed the date or i was wrong :(

to sum it up,  feed me something :( i am so boredddd.

no they went there on the 29th , nd maybe he finished his scenes there but not the others 

u ll see him in 2 days think of that nd u won't be bored ^_^ 

• Like 2

Lee Jong-suk ranked No. 4 in SSTV's ranking of Korean Actors' “Global K Star Ranking”.

tumblr_inline_o82rczC76g1sp3v51_540.png

Actor Lee Jong-suk ranked number 4 in the “Emerging Popular Star Ranking in China” after his debut of “Jade Lover” in China. This really lets us feel his rising popularity.

Korean director, Chen Hyuk and Chinese director Gao Yi Jun co-directed the suspense romantic drama with a background based in 1930. In “Jade Lover”, Lee Jong-suk played the lead role who juggles between the dark and bright forces and exhibited great chemistry with the lead female role, Chinese actress Zheng Shuang.

Lee Jong-suk captivated many Chinese fans’ hearts with his sweet and exquisite charms. Now that he has completed the shooting of “Jade Lover, whether he can seize the opportunity to raise his popularity in China is once again a hot topic among the audience.

Translated by : @Faith0639
Proofread by: @Joanna5959
Layout by: @leejuan914 

Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Like 5