Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/video/1482069.htm
Lee Jong Suk - Park Shin Hye, Starring In A Special Chinese Holiday Show? Netizens Are Wondering "Is It True?"
There are rumors that drama 'Pinocchio' Couple Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye will appear in the special Chinese holiday show, Hunan Satellite TV.
However, the rumors turn out to be not true.
Both of the actors' agencies were shocked to hear reports of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk being in the invitation list.
Lee Jong Suk's agency officials revealed, "This is not true. There were no invitations sent to us." Park Shin Hye's agency officials explained, "She won't be able to attend."
Park Shin Hye will be meeting her fans in through are Asian Tour.
Lee Jong Suk will have a fanmeeting as well as performs some projects overseas.

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

tumblr_nj2q6felAv1tvo83oo1_540.jpgtumblr_nj2q6felAv1tvo83oo2_540.jpgtumblr_nj2q6felAv1tvo83oo3_540.jpg

[Fanaccount] On 29th we visited LJS’dad pension, when he opened the door, i knowed exactly he was JS’s dad because of their same shy smile. We saw many fans gift hung in his car, and then when we expressed our Chinese fan’s love to his son, he was very touched and tears appeared in his eyes. In fact we found out that all JS’s good qualities s learned from his father, its pragmatism and modesty.

He brought us to the bus station by his Mercedes and waited for the bus with us. I asked him whether he had JS’s photos and he showed me his phone, its a very old one with 1/3 of the screen was broken. I was very sad, then during my 2 friends went to the toilet I recommended him to change a new one because using this broken phone is very harmful. He just smiled and nodded: “Yes”

Cr: http://weibo.com/u/1809096152 and jesari89 on tumblr

There are more pictures of the pension but i can't really make this post work right for some reason, so just go here to see the rest of the pictures :)

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=047&aid=0002080457

Park Shin Hye  "I Lost To Lee Jong Suk's Aegyo and Eyelashes

[interview] Park Shin Hye Who Finished 'Pinocchio'…"If I Really Was A Reporter? Interested In Shantytown Stories"

SBS <Pinocchio> is Actress Park Shin Hye's was a drama where she could report the growth of her career and her life. This is because she had met Jo Soo Won PD before through his first directed theatrical work <Tree of Heaven>. Ten years from today, Park Shin Hye was scolded all the time by Lee Jang Soo PD who was the main director of <Tree of Heaven>, her debut drama. Whenever she got scolded, Jo Soo Won PD would come to her and tried to comfort her. Lee Jang Soo PD really cared for her, so he scolded her so she can improve on her acting. However, since she was still a child, she got a lot of emotional wounds and the one who always comforted her was Jo Soo Won PD.

So, <Pinocchio> to Park Shin Hye was an opportunity to show Jo Soo Won PD the true appearance of Park Shin Hye rather than the inexperienced 17 year old Park Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye's opportunity to show her true image was helped with Park Hye Ryun writer's ability to create the real world of a reporter's life. Park Shin Hye said, "Throughout filming the drama, I was happy. It was really fun filming." and "I still can't believe that the drama ended. If I just look into space, I feel that the filming set would be right in front of my eyes." She said while laughing, "During the time, I filmed <Tears of Heaven>, Jo Soo Won PD called me 'Strawberry Princess', but now he says 'Now, You Have Grown Up' while also telling me, 'Our Strawberry Princess Is Pretty'."

"The Collaboration Between Her and Lee Jong Suk? This Is The First Time I Lost To A Male Actor Through Aegyo"

"It was also because of Dalpo, but they were problems affecting my mom's (portrayed by Jin Kyung) family. Therefore, I decided to become understanding.  Also, Inha won't hiccup anymore if the truth is found quickly for the one I love. In reality, it won't be that easy. Since, lives are at stake. However <Pinocchio> is a drama, so it's okay! (Laughter)"

In <Pinocchio>, Choi Inha even gives up on being a reporter, an occupation that she has always wanted to do since she was young, to find the truth related to Choi Dalpo/Ki Hamyeong (portrayed by Lee Jong Suk). Also, there were other problems that led to a lot of crying.

Park Shin Hye said, "I have good vision and I see the world more clearly, so I didn't know, but after a while I found that I got dry eye syndrome." and "However, except for times when my tears dried up since it was so cold, due to the help of the atmosphere in the filming set, it wasn't hard for tears to fall." It was all thanks to the family in the drama script that made it seem that Choi family was her real family. She said, "Dad (portrayed by Shin Jung Keun) and Grandfather (portrayed by Byun Hee Bong) treated me as their real daughter and real granddaughter. I was told by many peope that Mom who is too young to be my real mom looked like me." and "In particular, even if I don't have to act the sentimental feeling of losing my mother, the feeling is a feeling I have buried in my body."

"Meanwhile, Jong Sukkie and Jo Soo Won PD were really close to each other. Jong Sukkie filmed <I Hear Your Voice> with him so they harmonized really well. I also met him when I was young, so I would also cling or follow PD-nim all the time. I would call him 'PD-nim' 'PD-nim' and look for him. However, Ha…It is the first time I lost to a male actor. Even losing to aegyo, losing to eyelashes is the first. It is also the first time for me to call a male actor 'pretty'. (Laughter)."

In particular, Park Shin Hye was happy to portray the character of Choi Inha of <Pinocchio> even while crying tears throughout the drama, because she was able to calm down and figure out situations by being able to speak what’s on her mind as well as other comments she wants to say. She said,  “People think that I can only portray characters who act happy in front of others and hide their pain in the inside.” and “It was refreshing for me to act the scene in episode 10 in <Pinocchio> where I as Choi Inha was able to say what was Dalpo said to her about people with Pinocchio syndrome to her mom.”

At the end of <Pinocchio>, Park Shin Hye wore a wedding dress. To see that Choi Inha married at such an early age was similar to Park Shin Hye’s dream.  She revealed, “Recently, I met with some of my friends, but one of them said that will go on a blind date.” and “I always wanted to marry quickly at the age of 25 like my mom, so I can happily live like my parents are living right now. However, as I get more projects to do, I want to see and feel more in life and due to that, my thought of marriage becomes more distant.”

She added, “If I think as human Park Shin Hye and not as actress Park Shin Hye, then my first dream that comes up to mind is ‘family’. When I am in my 30s, I will be really be thinking of marriage.” and “I have always wanted to marry a man who is like my dad, but nowadays I believe that a woman like my mom makes a man like my dad. A man becomes what a woman wishes him to become.”

She said, “My mom is the one who supports such a fine man. Therefore, rather than trying to find a man like my dad, it is much quicker for me to become a woman like my mom. I still think becoming a woman like my mom is a bit distant.  I am really selfish when I date. Since my schedule always changes, it is difficult for me to find time to meet and I don’t know how to solve problems to match with the other’s ideal time. Each time I come by a similar situation like this, I think, ‘If I was my mom, what would I have done?’.”

We asked her, “Is is alright for you to reveal your dating stories publicly?”

She replied, “I have my experiences dating without the public knowing. If I say I never dated, then isn’t that too much of a lie? (Laughter)”

Park Shin Hye said that if she were to have been a real reporter, she would be interested in shantytowns stories.  She said, “Nowadays, there a lot of stories of child abuse and school violence. These stories make me feel the victims’ pain and worry about their health. I believe that children are the leaders of our future. I would like to have a child and protect them from all the evils of the world and show them only good things in life.”

Trans By:   (TheFoodMonster)

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2015/01/30/0200000000AKR20150130005700005.HTML

'Pinocchio' Kim Young Kwang "I Was Envious and Jealous of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye"

"I am not greedy, but while filming this drama, I was envious of the scenes showing Inha and Hamyeong together. I was extremely jealous."

Born in 1987, Kim Young Kwang is 28 years old this year.

AKR20150130005700005_01_i.jpg

He acted as a second-generation chaebol broadcast reporter Seo Beomjo in the SBS TV 'Pinocchio' which ended on the 15th. In the drama where Lee Jong Suk (Ki Hamyeong) and Park Shin Hye (Choi Inha) were the main leads, he acted as the man who has a one-sided crush on Park Shin Hye. His role was to break off the chains of the corruption running throughout the whole drama.

Truthfully, he was greatly disappointed.

"I was disappointed that I couldn't have a love line with Inha. I had to become a character that the female lead can lean on to in order to induce love triangle conflicts. However, it seems it was too difficult to place Beomjo and Inha together because of the intense support for the love between Inha and Hamyeong. I couldn't approach Inha."

However, such a feeling of disappointment is a normal emotion felt as an actor. In addition, he felt that it was an honor to act alongside with Kim Hae Sook who was his mother in the drama.

"I got goose-bumps while watching Kim Hae Sook teacher acting. I am extremely grateful to receive acting advice from her. She kindly explained each point in acting in detail."

AKR20150130005700005_02_i.jpg

Kim Young Kwang debuted as a model in 2006. His height is 187 cm.

"Seo Beomjo in 'Pinocchio' was different from me. I was not wealthy and it was difficult growing up. My father passed away when I was in the 6th grade, so I lived with my mom and my older sister. I worked in a lot of part-time jobs. Convenience store, glass factory, 'laborer', gas station...Then one day, when I was 19 years old, someone told me that they will give me 100 million won if I film a commercial for two days showing only the back of my head. It felt like it was a once in a lifetime chance for me back then. That opportunity really made me start modeling."

This Incheon boy did was not interested in dressing up or in fashion and wanted to spend his life owning a DVD store while watching his favorite animations all the time.

However, through the 'back of my head commercial', he was introduced to a fashion designer a few days later and was able to stand on a runaway stage.

"At first, I thought that all the luxurious clothes that I wore at the fashion show were all mine to take. (Laughter) After learning that it isn't like that at all, I started to wear similar clothes as imitations. While watching the stunning model hyungs I met at the show, I said to myself, 'I want to become stunning like them." It was from then on that I dreamed of becoming a model."

"The model job that 'I started without thinking much' was successful. Through modeling, my name started to become known, and while standing at stages overseas, I was able to walk in a different path from owning a comic store."

AKR20150130005700005_03_i.jpg

Then again in 2008, he started acting in a rush. 3 days before a photo-shoot, I got a proposal to appear in the drama 'Worlds Within" starring Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo.

"In the drama, I played an actor who was starring in a historical drama. I was a cameo. At that time, I felt alienated since I was only a cameo, which was a stimulus for my desire to act. I began to think thoughts like 'Why do I feel like I am being neglected?' and I wanted to overcome these thoughts. I began to believe that to overcome these thoughts, I have to come in first place in acting in a project."

While starring in 'Love Rain', 'Good Doctor', and 'Plus Nine Boys', he slowly started to get bigger roles. He said, "While acting, I feel refreshed and proud. It feels like I am releasing all the emotions I have kept inside me. I really like that feeling."

"Above all, after becoming an actor, I am mostly amazed at how people like me. The viewers' reactions were no joke. It is also different from working as a model. Even now, I receive a lot of love in such a degree, but I wonder how I would feel if I receive a lot more love. I want to become an actor who a lot of people like. I don't know how the start will be like, but right now, I am sure that I want to become a good actor.

AKR20150130005700005_04_i.jpg

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

Lee Jong Suk - Park Shin Hye, Starring In A Special Chinese Holiday Show? Netizens Are Wondering "Is It True?"
There are rumors that drama 'Pinocchio' Couple Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye will appear in the special Chinese holiday show, Hunan Satellite TV.
However, the rumors turned out to be not true.
Both of the actors' agencies were shocked to hear reports of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk being in the invitation list.
Lee Jong Suk's agency officials revealed, "This is not true. There were no invitations sent to us." Park Shin Hye's agency officials explained, "She won't be able to attend."
Park Shin Hye will be meeting her fans through an Asian Tour.
Lee Jong Suk will have a fanmeeting and will be performing some projects overseas.

Trans By: (TheFoodMonster)  

Acc to some FA Jong Suk sneaked out at the airport earlier..It seems that he has the same flight with Shinhye.

Thai fans are  sharing their FAs since no taking photos are allowed at the airport.

There’s no picture of both Jongsuk and Shinhye at the airport cause the schedule kinda private so the staff doesn’t allow fans to take pic 

Cr: khjpearl 

When Jongsuk come out from gate we call Jongsuk-ahhhh he turn his face to us. Smile and waving hand to us
He's wearing grey tee, sun glasses, and black snapback

Cr: ddochijs

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[interview] Lee Jong Suk Wants to Keep Acting without Worrying About Managing His Filmography

Lee Jong Suk is literally an actor who ‘works like an ox.’ After starring in SBS’ Secret Garden and MBC’s High Kick, which spread his name, he worked restlessly, acting in KBS 2TV’s School, SBS’ I Hear your Voice, Doctor Stranger and Pinocchio. Apart from the dramas, he also starred in the films Face Reader, No Breathing and Hot Young Bloods.

Attending an interview with Newsen after Pinocchio ended, Lee Jong Suk expressed his love for acting.

Lee Jong Suk said, “Director Jo Soo Won told me this. ‘We can’t rest for more than a month.’ I also want to work again if I rest for a month. At home, I live without much meaning, without anything special. It’s entertaining to act out a character in a drama and monitor it later.”

He said, “I can only see the weaknesses when I monitor. I think ‘why did I say or end the speech like that?’ and if I look at the edited version after monitoring myself, they sometimes look different. I borrowed the power of editing this time. For the parts where I thought, ‘I should’ve acted it like this,’ the director edited it well (so that it looks like that),” and laughed. 

During the SBS Drama Awards at the end of 2014, Lee Jong Suk won the Special Award, gaining recognition for his acting in I Hear Your Voice and Pinocchio. At the time, Lee Jong Suk’s acceptance speech left a deep impression on many.

During his acceptance speech, Lee Jong Suk said, “I will act hard so that I can be a hard working actor instead of a precious actor.”

[interview] Lee Jong Suk Wants to Keep Acting without Worrying About Managing His Filmography

When asked what he means by a ‘precious actor,’ Lee Jong Suk said, “I actually didn’t know that I’d win the award so I didn’t know what I was saying. But I correctly said what I meant in that part.”

Lee Jong Suk explained, “Some of the actors manage their filmography. But in the process, they cannot work on so many projects. I said that because I didn’t want to be like that. I want to keep acting but if I get picky with projects, I won’t be able to work on projects as much as I want. Whether it succeeds or fails, I want to act no matter what. If it fails, I might get paid less but it is my job to act.”

Revealing that he doesn’t mind taking supporting roles, Lee Jong Suk said, “I still ask (my agency) to get me projects with many sunbaenims, even if my role is minor. I felt it while I acted in Face Reader. I learned many things. I feel comfortable when I act with the seniors and it looks a bit better when I watch on broadcast too.”

Although he is stingy when he assesses himself, Lee Jong Suk has many fans not only in Korea but around Asia.

Lee Jong Suk stated, “I really can’t feel it. Even if I hear things like ‘Your popularity increased in China,’ or ‘Pinocchio earned over one billion views in China and was sold for how much,’ I can’t estimate or imagine what that means. It makes me ask, ‘why?’ I had a fan meeting in Korea last year and I cried so much. Because I was amazed and grateful. I felt like crying as I was going up the stage and when I couldn’t hold it anymore, I cried so much.”

Photo credit: Wellmade Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85967/interview-lee-jong-suk-wants-to-keep-acting-without-worrying-about-managing-his-filmography

I might create a blog (maybe on Tumblr or Wordpress) where I post stuff (mostly and usually translations) and if I do finish creating the blog, I hope all of you will visit and follow the site. I will most likely post all the translations I ever did in case anyone of you didn't read some of them yet or just want to see how I improved in translating compared to the first article I ever translated about Pinocchio. Pinocchio really made me like translating for people and create my first ever social networking account - Soompi which made me translate about Lee Jong Suk and even make me think of creating my blog. Well, thank you everyone for reading and loving my translations. I still cannot believe that I have some fans. Really, it is an honor for a normal high school senior to have fans and readers for articles that are not that greatly translated compared to professional translators. Thank you, really. Again, if I happen to finish creating a blog, I hope you will visit and follow my site. Thank you for all your love and support. :x

TheFoodMonster

said:

I might create a blog (maybe on Tumblr or Wordpress) where I post stuff (mostly and usually translations) and if I do finish creating the blog, I hope all of you will visit and follow the site. I will most likely post all the translations I ever did in case anyone of you didn't read some of them yet or just want to see how I improved in translating compared to the first article I ever translated about Pinocchio. Pinocchio really made me like translating for people and create my first ever social networking account - Soompi which made me translate about Lee Jong Suk and even make me think of creating my blog. Well, thank you everyone for reading and loving my translations. I still cannot believe that I have some fans. Really, it is an honor for a normal high school senior to have fans and readers for articles that are not that greatly translated compared to professional translators. Thank you, really. Again, if I happen to finish creating a blog, I hope you will visit and follow my site. Thank you for all your love and support. :x