Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

kpopstarz class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Updates Fans With A New Photos On Instagram

By Esther Chung | February 02, 2015 01:24 AM EST

lee jong suk frowning selfieDigsbyIM, Email, and Social Networks in one easy to use application!http://digsby.comActor Lee Jong Suk updated his fans with a self-camera photo. (Photo : instagram)

Actor Lee Jong Suk updated his fans with a self-camera photo.

On February 1, Lee Jong Suk posted on his Instagram, "Tada~" along with a picture.

In the picture, Lee Jong Suk is frowning. He's pouting his lips as if he's grumpy.

Lee Jong Suk is currently working on a busy schedule consisting of photo shoots and CF filmings. He is also preparing for an Asia tour.

www.kpopstarz.com/articles/170354/20150202/lee-jong-suk-selfie-full-of-unhappiness-why.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter 

tumblr_nj55mpuoEz1sl7awmo1_540.png

[02.02.2015] Shin Hye opened the window & waved to fans

Cr: as tagged 

According to fans,  Jong Suk  almost fell down while taking a photo , but Shin Hye helped him by pulling his backpack. they said She’s so fast

also, the staff shout out to fans “Love you all, Finished, Now going home” Now…they’re heading back to BKK 

Cr: MayureeNokiya 

@韩国me2day 【体育京乡】[<匹诺曹>李钟硕“朴信惠是迄今为止合作的女演员中最默契的”]李钟硕接受采访回答“在合作过的女演员中选一个最有默契的’时说道“虽然都很好但是跟朴信惠是最默契的.当无法投入到戏中时要靠朴信惠带入节奏.朴信惠是那种做什么都能快速消化吸收的人.拍摄现场也因为有她经常变得充满欢乐”

From 韩国me2dayLee Jong Suk accepted an interview and regarding to the question, "Which leading female did you have the most chemistry/were most compatible with?" he answered, "Although I had great chemistry with all of them, I had the best chemistry with Park Shin Hye. When I can't get into my character, I would depend on Shin Hye to set the tempo. She is the type who would learn something new very quickly. Because of her, the set is very joyful.
【ohmynews】[李钟硕“朴信惠真的是很爱撒娇”]近日李钟硕在参访中被问到“听说朴信惠是第一次在拍戏时向男主撒娇”时回答“不是的,我之前听说过她在拍戏时会经常撒娇,原来她真的是很爱撒娇,让人招架不住(笑着说)现在想想确实很有意思”采访全文将于近期的米兔V信中推出(门牌号:hanguome2day)敬请期待
From ohmynewsRecently, Lee Jong Suk was asked in an interview that if it was Park Shin Hye's first time doing aegyo to a male lead. He answered, "No, I heard that she would often show off her aegyo when she's filming. Apparently, she loves to act aegyo that sometimes it would be hard to resist (laugh). Now that I think about it, it was really interesting.

Eng Trans By: aznfantizie

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Eng subs] 2015 01 30 (QIY) Lee Jong Suk The Shilla Dinner Party EN