Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Critiques Himself on “I Hear Your Voice” for Singles Magazinejnkm August 12, 2013 
Lee Jong Suk Critiques Himself on “I Hear Your Voice” for Singles Magazine

Lee Jong Suk has recently critiqued himself for playing the role of Park Soo Ha on SBS’s recently ended drama, “I Hear Your Voice.”

On August 12, fashion magazine Singles revealed a few cuts of Lee Jong Suk’s photo shoot and excerpts from his interview.

In the interview, Lee Jong Suk was asked, “Which part of yourself would you like to compliment during ‘I Hear Your Voice?’”

To that, he answered, “I think I used a lot more emotions. It even got me thinking, ‘Did I really not express myself this much in the past?’”

He continued, “So it really shocked me. But I thought I could express the character to a certain extent. However, I still don’t think I expressed the character 100 percent,” showing his modesty.

Lee Jong Suk will be the cover model for the September edition of Singles magazine. Check out the revealed cuts below!

http://www.soompi.com/2013/08/12/lee-jong-suk-critiques-himself-on-i-hear-your-voice-for-singles-magazine/

• Like 1

[ARTICLE] Lee Jong-suk, “I want to get married too”

Actor Lee Jong-suk mentioned Lee Bo-yeong getting married.

Lee Jong-suk took on the role of Park Soo-ha in the SBS drama “I Hear Your Voice” and recently took pictures for the fashion magazine, Singles.

During an interview he was asked to compliment his own acting in the drama and he said, “I used more emotions than I normally would. I don’t think I’ve done this much before”.

Lee Jong-suk added, “I felt the urge to get married when I heard about Lee Bo-yeong getting married”.

He said, “I ask my fans why they like me. I never thought I was special. I became an actor because I like acting”.

Lee Jong-suk is busy with the movie “NO-BREATH”.

Source: HANCINEMA

via:  http://withljongsuk.tumblr.com/

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(66, 66, 66); line-height: 1.2; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;"[ARTICLE] “‘No Breathing’ Seo In-guk and Lee Jong-suk share a melancholy look in Philippine.”

tumblr_inline_mrgi8p92wo1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mrgi97gLp21qz4rgp.jpg

→ [PHOTOSET]

hello everyone!!  wow! pics and videos galore!! thank you to all!!  may i just continue to appreciate everyone who tirelessly share here!!  THANK YOU!!
i am just so loving jong suk"s singles pics!!  so incredibly hot!!  love the one with the yellow shirt ... so playful ... but my all time fave is the one where he is in bed staring at the camera ... wow! *fans self*
and i love his look at the press conference of his movie "face reader" ... can he get any fashionista as that!!  i don't know ... but each day i come here and look at all your post .. i am just really falling in deep like with jong suk!! hehehehehehe!!  i can't wait to see the movie!! 

jong suk fighting!!!!