Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I still can't believe it, but I was fortunate enough to see Witch 2 today, and it was SO FREAKING GOOD! I am so proud of him. I took my dad as an early Father's day outing and he couldn't stop raving about how amazing Jongsuk was. He watches kdramas, so he's familiar with him, and he couldn't stop talking about the wonderful job he did. If this is the kind of acting we can look forward to in the future, we all better get ready! 

I'll put the rest of what I have to say behind a spoiler wall. None of it will be too specific, but you can never be too careful...

Spoiler

The movie set out to make you curious about Jo Hyun and Jang's past with each other. They established that something big happened between them "10 years ago" and that was repeated over and over again. If I had to guess, I'd say they will make a prequel about those two before moving on to the final movie, but that is something they also set up brilliantly. Jongsuk's part in this movie is to set the scene for the next two projects, and he will definitely be starring in both of them. 

Another interesting thing that goes along with what @jongkkot posted earlier was the credits A-Man got at the end of the movie. To be fair, it was scrolling too fast for me to read word for word, but they were definitely mentioned in the credits. It makes me wonder if Jongsuk is looking to have some kind of producing credit in all of his projects from here on out. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Whey they said they were doing an international release, I didn't realize it would be at the same time.

Yeah, it started showing today (Friday), so we were only 2 days behind Korea. Never in a million years did I think I'd be going to see it in theaters, but I'm very glad I got the chance! To see Jongsuk's beautiful face on the big screen is an experience. There are only a handful of theaters playing it in North America (so far), but anyone interested to see where it's playing can find the locations HERE

Oh, and I also wanted to give a big shout out to Seo Eun Soo. About 60% of her lines are in English, and she knocked it out of the park! I can see why JS was impressed enough to sign her to his agency. 

• Like 3

Lee Jong-suk, the mood changed after meeting 'Witch 2'... 34 years old with long hair

Input 2022.06.17. 2:14 PM

0001462690_001_20220617141402468.jpg?type=w430

(Export News Reporter Lee Ji-eun) Lee Jong-suk showed off his attractive visuals.

On the 17th, Lee Jong-suk posted two photos on his Instagram story. The picture Lee Jong-suk released is from the movie 'Witch (魔女) Part2. The other one' 

Lee Jong-suk caught his eye with his long hairstyle. Lee Jong-suk, who transformed into long hair that covered his ears, radiated his neutral charm. Lee Jong-suk, wearing a blue neck pole and a dark khaki long coat, stimulated women's hearts with his long stature.

0001462690_002_20220617141402533.jpg?type=w430

Lee Jong-suk's appearance blended with the vast grassland background to create a picture-like visual. Lee Jong-suk's high nose bridge and jawline aroused admiration. Fans responded enthusiastically to Lee Jong-suk's charming photos.

Meanwhile, 'The Witch 2' starring Lee Jong-suk was released on June 15th. The drama MBC's 'Big Mouse', in which he starred with Yoona, is scheduled to air in July.

Photo = Lee Jong-suk's Instagram

Google translate
  • Like 3

Korean Stars Who Learned New Skills For Roles

Jun 17, 2022 08:30 PM EDT

Many K-Drama characters have a soft spot in every viewer's heart because of their remarkable development, quirkiness or just how the actors have portrayed them.

Though some roles are difficult to portray, most actors go an extra mile to learn new skills to prepare and transform into their characters! Here are six top notch stars who dedicated time to synchronize with their respective roles!

Lee Jong Suk

In "Doctor Stranger," Lee Jong Suk proves that he's not only cut out for kissing scenes, but he's also amazing in action stunts!

K-drama Stars Known For Their Signature Roles: Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, More

(Photo : A-Man Project Official Instagram)
Lee Jong Suk

Though he's adept at driving cars, it's different when he's on a two-wheeled vehicle. For his acting role, Lee Jong Suk learned how to drive the bike for the popular chase scene in the drama.

Full article: https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/125480/20220617/korean-stars-learned-new-skills-roles-song-joong-ki-shin-hye-sun.htm

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“The Witch” Sequel Surpasses 1 Million Moviegoers After Topping Box Office For 4 Days In A Row

“The Witch: Part 2. The Other One” has been dominating the Korean box office ever since its release earlier this week!

The highly-anticipated sequel to the hit 2018 film “The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion,” “The Witch: Part 2. The Other One” follows a young girl who is the sole survivor of an accident that leaves a secret laboratory in ruins. While she manages to escape the lab, her ordeal is far from over, as there are numerous forces determined to chase her down for different motives.

According to the Korean Film Council, “The Witch: Part 2. The Other One” had officially surpassed 1 million moviegoers at the box office as of June 18 at 6:05 p.m. KST—less than four days after its release on June 15. Notably, the film reached the milestone faster than its prequel, which took six days to hit the 1 million mark back in 2018.

Additionally, “The Witch: Part 2. The Other One” has topped the South Korean box office every single day since its release on June 15, despite facing stiff competition from the blockbuster hit “The Outlaws 2” (“The Roundup”) and the award-winning film “Broker.”

Congratulations to the film’s cast and crew!

“The Witch” Sequel Surpasses 1 Million Moviegoers After Topping Box Office For 4 Days In A Row | Soompi

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Is A Fiercely Devoted Wife To A Falsely Accused Lee Jong Suk In New Noir Drama

MBC’s upcoming drama “Big Mouth” (literal title) has unveiled its first glimpse of Girls’ Generation’s YoonA in her starring role!

“Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama starring Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

YoonA will star in the drama as Go Mi Ho, a confident and resourceful nurse who is married to Park Chang Ho. Although she is an extremely devoted wife whose support made it possible for Park Chang Ho to become a lawyer, she hasn’t been able to reap the rewards of her efforts: if her husband’s shaky legal career weren’t enough to deal with, she soon finds herself consumed with worry when he is falsely accused of being a con artist.

To save her husband and their family, Go Mi Ho ultimately jumps into the fray herself to try and clear his name—and only time will tell whether she’ll be able to drag her framed spouse out of the mud in which someone has maliciously buried him.

Newly released stills from the upcoming drama capture the duality of Go Mi Ho’s character. Despite her exhausting and physically demanding job as a hospital nurse, Go Mi Ho wears a warm smile at work, and her bedside manner is both caring and professional when interacting with patients in pain.

However, in contrast to her gentle demeanor at work, Go Mi Ho shows her inner strength when she is barraged by questions from a crowd of reporters. With a fierce glare and unshakable poise, Go Mi Ho appears ready to go to battle for her husband.

YoonA-2.jpg

YoonA-3.jpg

Spoiler

YoonA-4.jpg

“Im YoonA is the perfect actress to portray the tough heart of character of Go Mi Ho, who doesn’t waver no matter what hardship comes her way, and we couldn’t ask for more,” said the producers of the drama. “Please look forward to the acting of Im YoonA, who will show you a next-level girl crush [through her role].”

“Big Mouth” will premiere in July, following the conclusion of MBC’s “Doctor Lawyer.”

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Is A Fiercely Devoted Wife To A Falsely Accused Lee Jong Suk In New Noir Drama | Soompi

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I love the poster!

Disney, PLEASE show it in a timely schedule!

Actually, if you haven't already, please consider going to Disney's page and requesting this in your country. It's at the very bottom of the Help page, and then go to Give Feedback, and you can request a show. This link may or may not work, depending on your region, but if we all request from all regions, they might get the message, right? :) https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

• Like 2