Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

27 minutes ago, Wotad said:

what should i watch next , Two worlds, Pinocchio , I hear your voice. 

Two worlds i hear mixed stuff about the second half. 

All are my faves, start with IHYV and you can go chronologically that is I hear your voice then Pino and W. That way like ibru said you can track his development!

Also Secret Garden is my first drama of him and I fell in love with him there. He has a very small but powerful role of a gay genius music composer. You can check that out as well:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Riman Rakshit said:

All are my faves, start with IHYV and you can go chronologically that is I hear your voice then Pino and W. That way like ibru said you can track his development!

Also Secret Garden is my first drama of him and I fell in love with him there. He has a very small but powerful role of a gay genius music composer. You can check that out as well:D

The day when Korea starts doing more gay characters and gay shows .. i cant wait ;p haha.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

October 1, 2017
[Theme of the Month] Escapism vs. Realism

by javabeans

escapism_1.jpg

This month we’re talking about dramas that are fantastic and out-of-this-world, and also dramas that are slice-of-life and realistic. More to the point:

Do you watch dramas for escapism or realism? What is your relationship to dramas that aim for one or the other?

This is an open-ended prompt—it doesn’t have to be only about whether you prefer escapism to realism (or vice versa), or whether you think one kind is better represented in dramaland than the other. This is your opportunity to discuss either aspect of dramas as individual ideas, or both of them in relation to each other. Let us know what you think!

To submit:

Email your submissions to hello@dramabeans.com. If you have a registered Dramabeans account, include your handle so we can link to it.
Include at least 1 image, though more is preferred.
Suggested length: Between 500 and 1,000 words.
Deadline: We will post these on a rolling basis, so we’re taking submissions now. We will cut off accepting submissions on October 25. If you miss this month, join us for a new theme next month!

Spoiler

(Tip: Please name your documents and attachments something other than “Theme of the month” or “Dramabeans,” please! Submissions can be hard to track if they’re all named the same thing.)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/theme-of-the-month-escapism-vs-realism/

• Like 3

“While You Were Sleeping” Reveals New Stills Of Lee Jong Suk As A Prosecutor

Lee-Jong-Suk-3.jpg

SBS revealed new stills of Lee Jong Suk in “While You Were Sleeping” as his character officially starts to work as a prosecutor.

In the previous episodes, Lee Jong Suk’s character Jae Chan showed a somewhat clumsy side of himself, but in the upcoming episodes, he’s transforming into a hardworking prosecutor who is focused on his cases.

Lee-Jong-Suk-1.jpg

Jae Chan shows an intense side by giving the defendant across from him a hard glare.

Lee-Jong-Suk-2.jpg

In another photo, his colleagues appear exasperated by him. 

While-You-Were-Sleeping.jpg

Contrary to the other photos of his diligent figure, the last photo shows him curled up by the wall with a small piece of paper in his hand and a dejected look on his face.

Lee-Jong-Suk.jpg

The next episode will air on September 4 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/01/sleeping-reveals-new-stills-lee-jong-suk-prosecutor/

• Like 2

5 Things We Loved And 4 Things We Hated About The “While You Were Sleeping” Premiere

Lee-Sang-Yeob-Suzy-Lee-Jong-Suk-e1506743

After much anticipation, the new SBS drama “While You Were Sleeping” is finally here! As with every K-drama, there were some things we thought were absolutely great about this premiere… and some things that were not so great. Curious to see what we loved and what we didn’t love about the first two episodes? Read on!

Warning: spoilers ahead.

read full article >> https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/01/5-things-loved-4-things-hated-sleeping-premiere/

• Like 3