MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

Guest chocolavie

^

eh she is? From what i know she isnt ^^ she take leaves ne? and new semester in korea will just start in january, so she just can get back start from january only..

ahhh i forget about your question about min's cyworld.. i rarely check her cyworld.. all info i get is from her naver cafe..

but last time i check.. yes she make many section in her cyworld private.. some korean fans know more details before she make some section private...

ehhhh thx for the minmin new cy pic.. i like the fact she is posting PK related stuff.. ^^ aww minmin make seungjo and hani holding hands :wub: :wub:

hufff.. min min like to do selca too.. but but so far no PK selca post by her in her cy... hix hix... even no photo with eunjo too.. hahah if she scared to post her photo with big seungjo, its safe to post her photo with eunjo.. i bet they have many...

i am sure that she has tonnes of photos related to PK, u remember there's a news article whereby all her selcas with the cast was published ( the 2 precious pic of minjoong) those pics were her own pics, i am sure there're more of minjoong selcas in her camera, suddenly i have an urge to steal her camera, i am sure there're lotsa gems in her camera kekekeke

in Min's chinese forum, someone from there managed to be her 'buddy' in her cyworld so the person is able to view the pics she kept private, she has posted those pics in the chinese forum, but re-post of the pics are not allowed. so better be obedient if we will like to continue to see those 'personal' pics of her

Oh my goodness, the hot topics just made me really really curious. And here I thought international fans were the only ones acknowledging their obvious chemistry. To come FIRST in real time search, wow. What do Korean fans think of these two? Do any of you know?

Also, they are promoting together on XMass?! Where did you guys read that? So awesome! Im sure KHJ will be happy if it's true, he did say he didn't want to spend it alone!

the popular search for minjoong are from chinese website and not korean website, yes minjoong do have lotsa shippers ^^

i see quite alot people quoting photos, hope some of the minjoong shippers here will obey the forum rules here

pls remove the img tags, i do not wish to see thos thread getting close

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ ngnina, geomill - please don't quote pictures. Please kindly remove %7Boption%7D tags. You're breaking soompi rules and we really don't want moderators to close down our thread, right?

I didn't know MinJoong is that popular in China :) That's so cool! Does anybody know in which countries they're going to promote PK? I think Japan it's for sure, but I don't know about other counties....

I really feel so bad about our MinMin :/ Most of KHJ fans love her to bits or at least they're ok with her. But SOME people are bashing her just because she's linked to him. So we should show her our support even more!

Guest nozomi06

aisling_

me too...i feel bad about it...some are bashing her...they said some harsh words about her...i must say some comments that are so childish and so ridiculous....just becoz she got cast to act with KHJ and they hate the pairing that doesn't mean they have the right to badmouth about her...i really don't understand it...these people are so mean...they are full of hatred.

pic of BSJ on injection part...in the webisode i really like the way he look at HN when she came to give him the injection...i think this is the BTS pic becoz i don't remember he smile that way

KHJ.jpg

This wasn't the actual kissing scene, right? I don't remember they had closed eyes before the kiss :)

83432537.jpg

It's just the pic, but I can feel the electrified chemistry between them!

PS: Is it too pervert to admire his neck?:) Cause I've never seen any man before whose neck looked so yummy :D

Guest Squishiee

is it just me or is it that hyun joong still wearing the wedding ring?

i saw a picture a few posts back, hj wearing a ring on his wedding finger :D

Guest Leopoldine

Oh man does he look happy to have an injection on his butt :P

WHATTT? Some people bash her????!!!! I'm so sad. :( . It must be hard to already be linked to a 'idol' when she's just at the beginning of her career. She really doesn't deserve it.

Minmin unnie, don't let them affect you and your relationship with HJ please! I don't want you to become awkward with each other... :(

God, I'm gonna miss them so much!!!!!! Hope we can see more pics of them during PK overseas promotion!

Then the passengers of this ship are doing well. ;)

We already know how possessive fan girls can get, most especially if provoke

so its good we are all taking the fandom realistically.

we spazz without twisting the facts,

we add colors in their gestures but not with over-the-top assumptions

we are trying to stay grounded

and much more trying not to overstep the fans who had been there before us

or the fans who believe differently from us.

we are treading the realistic approach

our utmost aim must to protect KHJ & most importantly, JSM, from the possible ire this fandom may arise.

i am a fan of KHJ, enough to feel jealous & possessive like a normal fan girl

but what makes me ship MinJoong?

chemistry? genuine happiness? initiative from HJ? warm reception from JSM? mutual admiration?

yes, but one factor is that i appreciate, MinJoong followers are not blinded by fantasies.

not irksome, not irritating, with clear messages conveyed. Just enough.

if the approach works for me and to some KHJ & JSM fans as well,

then its highly possible it will work on them. in time ;)

another thing, Christmas won't be lonely this year eh?

With overseas PK promotional tours

just sayin' ^_^

omooominjoong couple thread !!! *really excited once read it on the top of hot thread :) this couple is sooo cute :) envy JungSoMin ~ *but how, she is so cute, can't hate her :D wondering if they become a real couple though it will become a bad news for KHJ's fans *prepared for heart.broken* but to see them loving each other like in Playful Kiss, guess, i can accept it whole.heartedly :) go MinJoong shippers :)

is it just me or is it that hyun joong still wearing the wedding ring?

i saw a picture a few posts back, hj wearing a ring on his wedding finger :D

omo.. where is that post? haha. :D

i am a fan of KHJ, enough to feel jealous & possessive like a normal fan girl

but what makes me ship MinJoong?

chemistry? genuine happiness? initiative from HJ? warm reception from JSM? mutual admiration?

yes, but one factor is that i appreciate, MinJoong followers are not blinded by fantasies.

not irksome, not irritating, with clear messages conveyed. Just enough.

if the approach works for me and to some KHJ & JSM fans as well,

then its highly possible it will work on them. in time ;)

another thing, Christmas won't be lonely this year eh?

With overseas PK promotional tours

just sayin' ^_^

sorry to cut your post.. but very well said! :)

if KHJ and JSM would be couple... time would tell :D

since, both are busy with their careers and some fans wouldn't like them to be together.. which would make them feel pressured by fans and eventually leading to an uncomfortable relationship.. that would be sad.

as long as they're happy in the personal lives.. i'll support them regardless of being a couple or not! :D

MinJoong shippers fighting!!

Guest geomill

I'm sorry for having reposted the pictures! Went back and fixed it, thank you for telling me, I'm still very very new, haha.

So the overseas promotion on Christmas time is confirmed?

It's been so long since I post here keke

Thank you so much all MinJoong shippers who shared the news, translations, caps, and thoughts ^_^ I appreciate it greatly everyone ^^.

I'm a big fan of KHJ, but I Love Love Love MinJoong sooo much! :wub: And now I'm a fan of Jung So Min too ^^. They have such natural chemistry, and something just click when they are together. The webisodes are filled with cutest moments of SJ&HN, I love and enjoy every minute of those moments, no matter how short they may be. I'm sad that after next week, PK will end, end forever :( I will miss it and our beloved SJ&HN terribly, I know I'll be rewatching PK again keke.

Like you guys, I wish they can be couple in real life. But we'll have to wait and see what happens in the future. They have a long way to go in there career and both are young. I'll settle for a good, long lasting friendship for now ^_^

I feel sad that some people bash JSM for no reasons, I tried to look past all those negative comments about her, and ignore them all. JSM is an amazing actress who will be successful in the future, I hope her all the best in her career. (And hopefully nothing can affect their friendship ^^).

Are they really promoting PK overseas during Christmas? Is there any news about that? It would be really awesome if that happen ^^

Guest kathy1218

Hello MinJoong Shippers. This is Kathy. Yes, the Kathy of Kathy's Bench. Nice meeting you all!

I have been lurking here ever since and I love all your MINJOONG(or HyunMin..whatever we call them) talks..Keep it up!

I think most of you knows I am a shipper too right? hehehe...Well, it feels good to be one. But also it includes a lot of frustrations as really, fans from "OTHER" fandom are making nasty comments, below the belt comments for our JSM. You know that "OTHER" fandom im talking about right?

So, I hope you stay the nicest people ever ok?? Dont be like "OTHERS"..

And oh random comment, pardon the minors, but really, there is a TONGUE. haha..

Annyeong SHIPPERS!

Guest beatadeum

Annyeong Kathy, WOW, you're here. :D

Allo ,Annyeong to all Min Joong/HyunMin shippers..reading your posts and sorry to hear that sad news of other people unjustifiably bash our adorable young lady min ,what can i say? this is showbiz industry, personalities/fandoms of diverse attitude come aplenty,I hope Min Min does not get bothered about this.as I too am not bothered, simply put what doesn't kill you makes you much stronger.Regardless of the negativity of others which i am happy to note are not here.I am just so glad that majority of Min Joong shippers are really matured individuals who spazz but keep themselves in reality check,stay cool.Thanks for all the wonderful posts, pics and the shared videos.ahh. to be in love, :wub:

aww, after the last webisode i dont know how to deal with the release of my addiction, because i know for sure PK/BAEK SEUNG JO/ OH HA NI will forever be in my system. :P

Hello MinJoong Shippers. This is Kathy. Yes, the Kathy of Kathy's Bench. Nice meeting you all!

I have been lurking here ever since and I love all your MINJOONG(or HyunMin..whatever we call them) talks..Keep it up!

I think most of you knows I am a shipper too right? hehehe...Well, it feels good to be one. But also it includes a lot of frustrations as really, fans from "OTHER" fandom are making nasty comments, below the belt comments for our JSM. You know that "OTHER" fandom im talking about right?

Annyeong SHIPPERS!

Hi Kathy :) I was surprised to see you here... I think all MinJoong shippers know your blog and love you for your hard work and your nice words that you always have for MinJoong couple.

And of course we all know which fandom you are talking about.

I meant to write this some time ago, but I never did. But I think now it's the right time to do so.

I doesn't imply to ALL MinJoong shippers, but I think most of you will agree with me.

What do MinJoong shippers have in common?

• Most of us were solely a fan of KHJ before PK
  • Most of us weren't shippers of any couple before or don't tend to fall for couple shipping
  • Most of us are pretty realistic
  • Most of us know how KHJ is really awkward around women and because of that most of us were amazed and surprised after watching 25min BTS
  • Most of us haven't seen KHJ being so comfortable and so manly in front of the girl before
  • Most of us didn't know KHj was such a great kisser before seeing all those kisses with JSM :D :D 
  • Most of us want to fall madly in love after watching those two despite being in the happy relationship/marriage :)
  • Most of us hate making things up and twisting KHJ's words and actions
  • Most of us have realistic approaches and can deal with the fact that KHJ and JSM are possibly not dating in the real life ( but a girl can dream, right? :) )
  • Most of us are don't go overboard and don't make any assumptions, we only spazz about what's obvious
  • Most of us want them to be really successful in their careers as both of them are still young and have bright futures
  • Most of us get excited thinking about JSM call KHJ as "oppa" and not as "dongsaeng"

Well, there are lots of other things that we have in common :)

As it was mentioned many times before I love this thread because MinJoong shippers seem to be so mature and well-mannered. All your thoughts are worth reading, because I know I won't be reading any crazy posts like "KHJ only belongs to XYZ, they only love each other and they can't date anybody else, cause they ONLY belong together forever" etc.

Seriously reading those kind of comments posting by the other fandom people (to the articles that are related only to KHJ or KHJ/JSM) makes me wonder if they really respect their artists. Because I would never post anything that stupid and degrading that could create a bad image of my favourite artist.

That's why I'm so amazed by how mature MinJoong shippers are. We don't bash the other fandom and we don't say any badmouthed things about their female artist. We don't even mention that other fandom name. I hope all MinJoong shippers can respect it and keep this thread in the way it is so far :)

Guest jemgirlie

I am a lurker at most sight since I am an Ahjumma way too old to fangirl but sometimes I cannot help myself but post every now and then.

@kathy and @aisling well said, people should not be mean and bashed people that they don't really know, it's immature and childish kind of bad reflection on the person they are idolizing. Minjoong shippers just want to have fun speculating on possibilities that may not even be there. I went to that site once and after reading a post or two got turned off and like a scaredy cat turn my tail and left. It was ominous but I guess they felt it too whatever it was happening between this couple and really are afraid for their idols that has drifted apart way long before this ship came into the picture.

Annyeong SHIPPERS!

Hello Kathy

Love your blog and your comparison of Minjoong before and after ''Playful Kiss'' ! Thanks!

HJ looks so happy these days. JSM might have something to do with it. So, why bash her?

Archived