Wot Type Of Car Do You Drive??

Guest danni280790

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Laxntiga

+1 on the Miata. Cheap, fun, reliable cars. I would buy another one in a heart beat if I had another parking space and some extra $ laying around.

Now, I just got bored at work and wanted to rainbow out a few pics of the STi. Just washed and waxed her this weekend (got lazy 1/2 way through the wax job and just did the front bumper and hood). Enjoy! =)

2011-04-30_12-15-14_434.jpg

2011-04-30_12-22-36_122.jpg

2011-04-30_12-22-42_438.jpg

2011-04-30_12-23-52_618.jpg

2011-04-30_12-22-51_553.jpg

Birds are evil! I'm trying not to park under any trees lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest herovueboi

+1 on the Miata. Cheap, fun, reliable cars. I would buy another one in a heart beat if I had another parking space and some extra $ laying around.

Now, I just got bored at work and wanted to rainbow out a few pics of the STi. Just washed and waxed her this weekend (got lazy 1/2 way through the wax job and just did the front bumper and hood). Enjoy! =)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Birds are evil! I'm trying not to park under any trees lol.

Wow wth, you sure upgraded. Nice new ride...been a while so I am seeing this for the first time. I'm gonna come meet ya one of these days and we can cruise!

Guest shl979

^ You have a nice car yourself~ The day I went to go take a look at a GTi, I drove home in a STi 0.o

I would still get a GTi... shoot 30 mpg and still fun to roll around in? Heck yeah!!!

If you don't mind me asking... whats your average mpg on your sti? And how do you drive it? spirited?

Guest Laxntiga

If you don't mind me asking... whats your average mpg on your sti? And how do you drive it? spirited?

It's pretty bad, but not bad as an Evo....

I'm running stage 2 (CAI, Fuel pump, turbo back exhaust, tuned by Cobb @ Cobb Austin, TX)

I average around 18 mpg mixed highway and local.. I would say around 70% local and 30% highway. This is normal driving for me.

Normal driving for a normal person (How I would drive if I had a hot date, trying to stay out of boost) I could probably get around 20 mpg.

It's not as bad as you'd think. 2004 My CR-V, fully maintenance was averaging around 21 mpg when I traded it in, it did have 140k miles on though.

What bites is... CRV = regular. STi = Premium.

Guest 90th.degree

After a failed Toyota Cressida blown head gasket revival, I cut my losses and bought a 1990 Toyota Corolla GT-S at a bit of a steal. Toyota doesn't build peppy 4-bangers like they used to.

P30-06-11_20-561.jpg

Guest 90th.degree

Toyota... peppy.... 4banger? Hmmm... 20v silver top something something?

Standard 4A-GE redtop 16V. Supposedly the most powerful of the 16V's. No point in tossing a 20V into an AE92, beside's they're expensive. Most of the "G" engines had heads designed by Yamaha, and they love to rev. Now everything is the economically-minded "F" head with valve angles intended for maximum efficiency.

Guest kyokei

I drive a Honda Accord Euro and Toyota Altezza.

My family somehow ended up driving Hondas except for one

Dad & Mum - Honda Avancier (sp?)

Brother - Honda Civic hatchback

Sister - Nissan Skyline Coupe R33 GTS25 (odd one out)

And in extended family

3 uncles drive Honda Odyseyys

3 cousins drive Honda Accord, Civic Ferio and Prelude.

Not intentional but somehow it just ended up like that :ph34r:

Archived