• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest danni280790

I currently have 3 Subarus

aspen white wrx and brilliant red impreza sedan+wagon

IMG_00t16.jpg

A.jpg

DSC02503a.jpg

WOW i am totally jealous... i love impreza's... they are gorgeous! and you have 3 cars :o so do i but i only use 1... my sister uses my white micra...and my fiesta has been sat on the drive for a year and wont start LOL!

BunnyliciouS: 2009 Mazda CX-9 AWD

aww i like this car... its so shiny!! mine needs a wash haha... its kinda 2-toned at the moment... blue on top and mud on the bottom lol!

SteelRaptor: I drive a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0

OMG your car is AWESOME!!! i want it haha. :blink: that must have cost sooooo much money!!

Guest danni280790

....yeah i wish. in my dreams. the CR will carry me for now >.>

hahahaha... :lol: it is a VERY nice car though.... someday :phew: (hopefully)

Man, you all drive fancy cars! Haha or at least seem to care about it! My car's whatevz... It gets me around, is very compact, and my boyfriend approves. Everyone says I match my car ;P

I drive a 2002 Acura RSX

screenshot20101109at154.png

^ Yep, an exact picture of it. It was raining a bit the day I took this picture.

I also love that I can fit so much in my trunk because it's a hatchback/coupe. For example, this is a set of 255 offset 18" tires for my friends car that we delivered in my trunk:

75746_972490983144_3331023_52026301_4466099_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i drive a g35 coupe (brembo version). up until now i've only owned high revving compact 4-cylinder cars so the comfort + low-end torque from the G is a nice change for me. and the brembos bite HARD.

photo.jpg

whatchu know about that baby!

i believe that's a noble. brit, mid-engine, super rare car.

I drive a 2002 Acura RSX

I also love that I can fit so much in my trunk because it's a hatchback/coupe. For example, this is a set of 255 offset 18" tires for my friends car that we delivered in my trunk:

hey christina this is like the first time i've seen you post in the car section or maybe even on soompi haha good to see you're still putting that rsx to good use ^_^

hatchbacks are so useful/stylish... i miss having one.

hey christina this is like the first time i've seen you post in the car section or maybe even on soompi haha good to see you're still putting that rsx to good use ^_^ hatchbacks are so useful/stylish... i miss having one.

Hey Andrew,

Haha can you believe that I've only had the car for a little over a year and I already put over 20k miles on it?! Drove it to Vegas once, drove it a few times to palm springs back and forth, drove it to LA and OC multiple times, etc. Also drove my car to campus 20 miles each day! So many miles on this baby and it still drives strong! ;P

I love g35's! haha I don't know much about cars, but I definitely want one in the future! Okay, more like I want a g37. Tony likes the g35 exterior but prefers g37 interior. ;P

As for soompi, I usually stalk the health & fitness or beauty & fashion subforums! This is probably my 3rd post here.

I live in Korea so I don't know what they call this car in U.S.A. (or if they even have it there!) but in Korea it's called Matiz from GM Daewoo. It's my first car so it's small and affordable.

m217943850.jpg

Guest raburabu

2008 Accord Coupe v6 in black, or ~night crystal black~ or w/e they call it.

My dad initially wanted to get me a Civic but his heart got smitten by the car next to it lol. ;]

I live in Korea so I don't know what they call this car in U.S.A. (or if they even have it there!) but in Korea it's called Matiz from GM Daewoo. It's my first car so it's small and affordable.

m217943850.jpg

I like it, reminds me of those Japanese cars.

As for me i drive a subaru 1997 legacy :D

i believe that's a noble. brit, mid-engine, super rare car.

and you would be correct, sir..

not asking about the car literally stupid :P just saying, wish i had that car ><

Guest rick_chee

right-hand-drive 1997 Honda Accord Wagon SiR

148576_10150096881604384_513229383_7333277_740735_n.jpg

35601_438368724383_513229383_5786459_873735_n.jpg

here it is at the 2010 Nisei Week Grand Parade in Little Tokyo!

40821_461787319383_513229383_6419308_1232442_n.jpg

only used the rear Shinagawa license plate for the parade. put my CA plate back on right after!

I currently have 3 Subarus

aspen white wrx and brilliant red impreza sedan+wagon

%7Boption%7DIMG_00t16.jpg[/MG]

%7Boption%7DA.jpg[/iG]

%7Boption%7DDSC02503a.jpg%7Boption%7D

Wow I wonder what paying gas+insurance is like for 3 cars. You must really love your subarus.

anyways I drive an 08 AE RX8. It's so fun to drive, but I really wish I also had a Camaro... The grass is always greener on the other side ;(

DSC06256-1.jpg

image tags doesnt seem to be working. oh well.

Archived