Wot Type Of Car Do You Drive??

Guest danni280790

^ Too many, I think. Ha. I don't understand the appeal of the WRX. I honestly find it painfully ugly. Must be the sports-car label or, more so: they do say 'beauty is relative'.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest localpinoy

I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS. One of these days, I'll "man up" and learn how to drive manual and get a better car, but for now I'm enjoying my ride ^_^

Wow, a lot of people on here drives WRXs.

*quoted image*

My first car; and loving it, even though the rain is making it look dirty right now.

2008 Acura TSX

my tsx :)

well pic got cut off lol

*quoted image*

I might get my hands on a TSX this year. Shirley you are so fortunate that this is your first car! I really like the styling and practicality of it, although it wont satisfy my need for speed. I've always liked sedans so I'm going back that route again. What kind of exhaust do you have on your ride Infintek?

Guest infinitetek

I might get my hands on a TSX this year. Shirley you are so fortunate that this is your first car! I really like the styling and practicality of it, although it wont satisfy my need for speed. I've always liked sedans so I'm going back that route again. What kind of exhaust do you have on your ride Infintek?

It was my first car too. lol I got the greddy evo2 exhaust. Surprisingly quiet, even my friends agree haha. I have more mods, but to lazy to go for a photoshoot lol. If your looking for a tsx, get a 06 model. You have the features of the 07-08 tsx as well as the power bump and the tuneability of the 04-05, which won't work for 07-08's cause of different ecu's. It's not fast by all means, but the k24a2 has tons of potential. :)

*quoted image*

2006 MINI COOPER CHECKMATE

Is that a tsx with clear corners next to it? lol

Guest SarahHitomi

I am expecting the new Audi A6 to come out. I used to drive C30 Volvo, but the car is too small to travel for a long time. The new Audi A6 2011 model looks really nice and even the fuel economy improved by 20%. 

It was my first car too. lol I got the greddy evo2 exhaust. Surprisingly quiet, even my friends agree haha. I have more mods, but to lazy to go for a photoshoot lol. If your looking for a tsx, get a 06 model. You have the features of the 07-08 tsx as well as the power bump and the tuneability of the 04-05, which won't work for 07-08's cause of different ecu's. It's not fast by all means, but the k24a2 has tons of potential. :)

Thanks for the tip. Didn't know that about the '06 models. I was only looking at the 07-08s because I like the look of them with the refreshed front fascia, but with some mods (lip, fogs) the 04-06 looks great. I really like the K24 engine, but still keeping my options open because I've never had anything but a FWD car.

Guest infinitetek

Thanks for the tip. Didn't know that about the '06 models. I was only looking at the 07-08s because I like the look of them with the refreshed front fascia, but with some mods (lip, fogs) the 04-06 looks great. I really like the K24 engine, but still keeping my options open because I've never had anything but a FWD car.

06 is when the facelift happened so it looks more modern w/ the power bump andl little comfort features i.e. bluetooth, tmps..etc, thats why it has the best of both worlds haha. For some reason, they just decided to change up the ecu for the 07-08's so you can't tune it like you can for 04-05's and 06

Guest Laxntiga

Nice! Time to update your siggy. When did you pick her up?

I picked her up over the last weekend. It was kind of an impulse buy too.

I went to a Honda dealership to buy a 2009 VW GTI - 36k miles for a pretty good price too, but the sales guy offered me a price i couldn't refuse. So I ended up taking the STi with 28k miles, 1 owner, for a steal.

Few things I have to get done now... waiting for the plates, bank loan papers, gotta get an inspection, oil change, filters, fluids, alignment, a basic tune up. It came with winter wheels so I just saved like $500. WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Has a cracked tail light though... I wonder if that's included in my 1 year bumper to bumper warranty lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived