Wot Type Of Car Do You Drive??

Guest danni280790

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Laxntiga

^ Nice Scooby, what color is it? SWP? or the Aspen White was it?

I'm so sad, the newer STi's are faster than the GD series. The Newer WRX's are as fast as the GD STi's *sigh

Guest Laxntiga

Moar pics:

228044_561525855719_19800577_32055805_4502775_n.jpg

Back in PA last year before relocating to TX.

270619_572487653189_19800577_32128417_5633655_n.jpg

Getting tuned @ COBB Austin, TX

I was recently at a BMW M3 meet (my co-worker wanted me to go and roll up in my STi)

dsc06554s.jpg

I'm all the way on the left.

I need to wash and wax her, my friend and I are trying to get some rolling shots going too, as soon as I get some I'll put up some more pics.

Doing rotors, pads and SS lines this week. Debating if I should blow money on wheels or not >.<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 3sgtepower

fronts are 17x9 +15 with 205/45/17 and the rears are 17x10 +12 with 225/45/17.

Im on Tein basic coilovers lowered all the way with camber bolts on all four corners.

Fenders are rolled so no rubbing issues unless I hit a huge bump.

I'm about to remove the collars so I can lower it a couple of more inches B)

Guest 3sgtepower

Just some basic bolt ons, full exhaust, downpipe, upgraded sidemount intercooler, tein coilovers, turbo timer and boost controller running 17 pounds

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest meilove

2010 Mazda 3 itouring. <3no pics, i think i deleted it >__<
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO IT??i don't want anything major or expensive but i wanna make my car more awesome!can't afford subs =(got it tinted already.
ANYTHING ELSE???

Guest 90th.degree

2010 Mazda 3 itouring. <3no pics, i think i deleted it >__<

WHAT SHOULD I DO TO IT??i don't want anything major or expensive but i wanna make my car more awesome!can't afford subs =(got it tinted already.

ANYTHING ELSE???

Guest WeSLy

Haven't post here in a while.Trying different platform from Impreza awd to BMW rwd (E46)7000439960_c8c5ede617_c.jpgM3 wheels
6904648138_63715315f5_c.jpgBBS wheels.Mine and my wife's 6925666398_4af710283d_c.jpg

Guest Laxntiga

Heh, what do you know.i was thinking about selling my STi to jump onto the BMW bandwagon myself.

I'm trying to sell my scooby and get into a '09+ 328i in manual (silver interior trim).
No one wants to buy my scooby though =T

It's a blast to drive... its just I want something more comfortable to roll around town in, less flashy, less "look at me! look at me!".

Guest WeSLy

Heh, what do you know.i was thinking about selling my STi to jump onto the BMW bandwagon myself.

I'm trying to sell my scooby and get into a '09+ 328i in manual (silver interior trim).

No one wants to buy my scooby though =T

It's a blast to drive... its just I want something more comfortable to roll around town in, less flashy, less "look at me! look at me!".

Archived