Wot Type Of Car Do You Drive??

Guest danni280790

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Laxntiga

Get the Miata!! What year? Fantastic little toys, I had one before I got my STi.

The Miata is just in a different category, small (fits like a glove), light, nimble, double wishbone suspension all around, a true sports car. 50/50 weight distribution, rwd, heck even goes top down.

What year are you buying? A little suspension mods go a LONG way. If I had the chance to re-do my '94 I think I would have kept it stock for a bit longer to learn the car better.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mentos

I have a 2008 Acura TL Type-S in black. I'll edit and post pictures later (after I get my car wash, and when I don't feel too lazy).

Guest Rhetoric

2008 M6 Coupe. Have had it for a couple of years now. Going to trade it in soon right after I finish my senior year in school. Will certainly miss it....

m61f.th.jpgm62p.th.jpgm64q.th.jpgm63a.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yummyO

eco-car-08.jpg

honda hybrid 06, the picture above isnt my car, but it looks exactly like it. i like my hybrid, it accelerates slow but saves lots of gas. 48mpg HELL YEA!

Don't have a car yet, but I can usually use my brother's car when I'm home during breaks. Nice and reliable 95 Camry V6 LE with 145k. It used to be my grandfather's and while he didn't drive a lot, he managed to make a hole in the mat where he left his heel while driving.

0004b.JPG

(I'm not home yet so I just pulled some pic off the internet :phew: )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Luxirie

2008 M6 Coupe. Have had it for a couple of years now. Going to trade it in soon right after I finish my senior year in school. Will certainly miss it....

O_O The M6 is one of my dream cars! They're so pretty. Why are you trading it in (if you don't mind me asking)?

I have a moonlight white G37S. I posted pictures of it in the "Member Introduction Thread". :)

Guest chocpaddlepop

I have been driving my mums 98 Rav4 since 4 years ago, ordered a new 2011 VW Golf GTi.

Can't wait finally get my own car.

Guest Laxntiga

^ You have a nice car yourself~ The day I went to go take a look at a GTi, I drove home in a STi 0.o

I would still get a GTi... shoot 30 mpg and still fun to roll around in? Heck yeah!!!

Guest chocpaddlepop

^ You have a nice car yourself~ The day I went to go take a look at a GTi, I drove home in a STi 0.o

I would still get a GTi... shoot 30 mpg and still fun to roll around in? Heck yeah!!!

haha nice, I always loved the STi.

Yeah I'm looking forward to it.

I was looking into the R32 Model Golf, just sounds beautiful.

I was looking for a car with decent power and handling and also as a daily driver.

I'm not a huge fan for riced up looking cars I prefer the more subdued look but also has a sporty feel.

I'll send shots once I get it but the waiting list is damn long they said I think 4-5months -_-.

Archived