[Drama 2010] Queen of Reversals 역전의 여왕

the girl who!

Guest orangegummybear

watched it without sub.. can i just say how many times does yeo-jin have to go to the market? like before she would see tae-hee there and now that jun soo isn't working they meet up in the market as well? she's only a single person.. how much can she eat? LOL

i just hope that yong shik doesn't fall for her (yeo jin) and instead use what he sees (possible affair) between jun soo and yeo jin and use that as his reasoning for starting his own "possible affair" with tae-hee ;)

also for fans who watched queen of housewives did oh ji ho have someone who was after him too? i can't quite remember..

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ yes. Oh Ji-ho's character Dal-soo was naive but he was being followed by his hoobae in school that became the wife of his boss at Queens foods, So-hyun (Sun Woo Sun) because she finds him as a shoulder to cry when her husband Tae-jun/Tae-bong (Yoon Sang-hyun) didn't love her.

Haven't been following QOR lately but hopefully I would be able to catch up since I got disappointed with the first 2 episodes but I changed my mind towards the drama after reading comments here that the drama is starting to pick up so I'm giving it another try..

Yes, how many times does Yeo-jin need to go to the supermarket? lol

I finished episode 6 and I love the little "reversal" towards the end when Tae-hee figures out how to draw a crowd. And I'm glad Yong-shik was watching over her. haha 

After seeing how mean and manipulative Yeo-jin is being, I'm totally against the Yong-jin couple; I would much like to see Yong-shik go after Tae-hee.

- Kyu

PS. Is Queen of Housewives worth watching? I might just want to check it out now.

Guest decaprio

q where can i found ep.6 with engsub please

Is Queen of Housewives worth watching? I might just want to check it out now.

wes its worth watching ................i love her scean withe yoong sang hyun:rolleyes:

I just got permission to post these...

"Queen Of Reversals (2010) ViiKii softsubs"

Episodes 01-04

These were synced to HANrel 720p videos,

but should work for any quality HAN/HANrel videos.

The links will be in...

MU Folder: "Queen Of Reversals (2010) ViiKii softsubs "

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=XGLZ06X9

MMTQOR.E04.X264.720p-HANrel.ViiKii.srt

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OGHEMN65

MMTQOR.E03.X264.720p-HANrel.ViiKii.srt

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1NY8P8IF

MMTQOR.E02.X264.720p-HANrel.ViiKii.srt

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XN052RZ3

MMTQOR.E01.X264.720p-HANrel.ViiKii.srt

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZ096FGG

Yes, how many times does Yeo-jin need to go to the supermarket? lol

I finished episode 6 and I love the little "reversal" towards the end when Tae-hee figures out how to draw a crowd. And I'm glad Yong-shik was watching over her. haha 

After seeing how mean and manipulative Yeo-jin is being, I'm totally against the Yong-jin couple; I would much like to see Yong-shik go after Tae-hee.

- Kyu

PS. Is Queen of Housewives worth watching? I might just want to check it out now.

yes. it is a good drama. you can check its thread first here

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/273499-drama-2009-queen-of-housewives/

I'm not sure of some if the dl links there are still working though..

Kim Seung-woo will have a cameo on next week's episode. this is his second time as he also did a cameo on queen of housewives last year. what a supportive husband he is :)

Kim Seung-woo cameos for his wife’s Queen of Reversals

by girlfriday | November 3, 2010 | 22 Comments

Kim Seung-woo (IRIS) drops by for a cameo in the next episode of his wife’s drama, Queen of Reversals. Aw, what a good hubby. The drama stars his wife Kim Nam-joo and his friend Jung Jun-ho (also of IRIS) as a married couple, so it’s especially good-natured of him to take the time to support them, and a great source of in-jokes for the cast.

He did the same for her in last year’s hit drama, Queen of Housewives, and has now earned himself the nickname “King of Helpful Husbands,” to mean the kind of husband who helps with housework if the wife is busy working. Gah, I didn’t think I could love him any more, but there he goes!

He’ll be playing a comedic role (which promises to be awesome, judging from the hilarious stills) as a security guard at Queens, the company where all the characters work. He’ll have a run-in with the heir to the company (played to nice understated comedic effect so far by Park Shi-hoo), where the latter will be quite drunk and a source of much angst for the bumbling guard.

Kim filmed his scene last week, and reportedly made the set erupt with laughter. He took the entire staff out for sam-gae-tang (Korean chicken soup that pretty much has magical powers. I swear, it does.) afterwards, so yeah, it’s not hard to see why he’s getting the moniker of awesomest hubby ever.

Kim Nam-joo said, “When I see him at home and when I see him on set, he shows another side of himself, my real-life handsome husband.”

Jung Jun-ho added wistfully, “They look good together.” Heh. Well, so far in the drama, you look good with her too, and moreover, your comedic chemistry together is great. It’s certainly why I’m enjoying the show as much as I am.

Kim Seung-woo’s cameo will appear in the next episode of Queen of Reversals, to air this coming Monday.

Via Sports Chosun

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/11/kim-seung-woo-cameos-for-his-wifes-queen-of-reversals/

here are some stills from the cameo and new ones

2010110314323013.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2010-11-04

2010110314323012.jpg

201011031432301.jpg

2010110314323014.jpg

201011011710461.jpg

2010110113224815.jpg

2010110113224814.jpg

2010110113224813.jpg

2010110113224812.jpg

201011011322481.jpg

201011011322221.jpg

src: MBC

Guest decaprio

here are some stills from the cameo and new ones

2010110314323013.jpg

thanks for the picture  Yong-shik ?????? iwonder wwhat hapend to him ??????i cant wite

i just finished ep.6  i love it

AM Addiction lists English Subtitles by Haru2subS but they don't have this drama in their current projects. Only ViiKii subtitles are available. Does anyone know who is officially doing the subs? Not sure if ViiKii subs will continue to be available. Thanking you in advance for clarification.

Guest katdiva

I'm really surprised this drama isn't getting more attention.

I didn't like the first two episodes but I hung in there, because it had a glimmer of promise. Now after EP 6, I'm hooked! It's good stuff, and it will only get better.

I hope the ratings rise, and show does the viewership and feedback!

Guest donnapie

This drama deserves more love!wub.gif

I was not really that enamored with it when i saw the first couple of episodes but now the story is really getting better...

I really am cheering for Tae Hee and Joon Soo and i just want them to kick everyones @ss especially Yeo Jin and Sang Mo Nim...

I hope that it just really got off to a slow start and that like Queen of Housewives did, it would rev up once it comes to the latter episodes...

My thoughts on this drama now up on my blog donnapie.wordpress.com so just check it out if you feel like it..sweatingbullets.gif

AM Addiction lists English Subtitles by Haru2subS but they don't have this drama in their current projects. Only ViiKii subtitles are available. Does anyone know who is officially doing the subs? Not sure if ViiKii subs will continue to be available. Thanking you in advance for clarification.

it's still haru2subs .you can check at their subtitle status http://www.haru2subs.com/subtitle-status

provided that there's no changes

Guest hhills84

If you want to see the chapters of Queen of Reversals in English in this page are putting them:

http://kimchidrama.b...-reversals.html

Ah~ Episode 7 tomorrow!

This is probably the only show I'm actually excited about. >< I just finished QOH and that was a crazy rollercoaster. I don't feel like QOR will live up to the QOH hype but nonetheless, I'm still excited for it. 

I really eager to see how they play out the Yong-shik/Tae-hee couple. I'm definitely ready for it!

- Kyu

Archived