[Drama 2010] Queen of Reversals 역전의 여왕

the girl who!

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 9 and episode 10 move us from laughter to tears.

Laughter with Park Shi Hoo. I like his character, he's so funny. Especially in the scenes with his secretary or "man Friday" (I also like this character) and with Hwang Tae Hee.

Speaking of Tae Hee, her husband is a real worm. I can't understand how he could do such a thing to his wife.

But we can also see how far manipulation at work can drive a person.

Guest RSmith021985

Episode 9 and episode 10 move us from laughter to tears.

Laughter with Park Shi Hoo. I like his character, he's so funny. Especially in the scenes with his secretary or "man Friday" (I also like this character) and with Hwang Tae Hee.

Speaking of Tae Hee, her husband is a real worm. I can't understand how he could do such a thing to his wife.

But we can also see how far manipulation at work can drive a person.

That's how I feel too with TH husband. I seriously hope that she ends up divorcing him even though it's bad for the child. I mean she's changed after the marriage. She's busting her butt off. While the husband stills remain the same. :(

Even after watching episode 11 and 12, I still despise that bastard just like his role in IRIS.

Guest orangegummybear

time to put my 2 cents on this week's episodes..

can i just say i'm going to feel so bad for Yoon-shik if he doesn't end up with Tae-hee? he's already fallen for her without him realizing it but she still treats him just like a boss.. i'm crossing my fingers and hoping that they don't follow the QOH path where husband and wife reconciled their differences.. but yea normally i would be all about trying to save the marriage for the sake of the child but since this is a k-drama then anything goes.. she basically doesn't trust him anymore which was his fault since he did keep lying to her even though he really didn't have an affair.. without trust it's hard to maintain a relationship...

besides yoon-shik & tae-hee, i find the interactions between yoon-shik and his secretary endearing as well... it's funny how he called him to change the tires and he's like why am i changing tires in the middle of the night? & i thought he caught on that his boss likes tae-hee but luckily he thought he liked the other girl... when yoon-shik was complaining that other secretaries knew how to cook, the secretary says, well most other secretaries can go home early, while i have to stay late since i'm your only friend..

besides yoon-shik & tae-hee, i find the interactions between yoon-shik and his secretary endearing as well... it's funny how he called him to change the tires and he's like why am i changing tires in the middle of the night? & i thought he caught on that his boss likes tae-hee but luckily he thought he liked the other girl... when yoon-shik was complaining that other secretaries knew how to cook, the secretary says, well most other secretaries can go home early, while i have to stay late since i'm your only friend..

Sorry to cut your post! so that was what being said btw YS & his secretary? haha...yeah, I really like their scenes too, they're my fav. couple of the drama. Eventhough I watched ep.11 & 12 raw and didn't understand what they were saying, they still made me laugh with their interactions. :w00t: The secretary seems to be pretty sharp, I think he'll be the first one to see that special feeling YS has for TH, YS won't be able to hide that from him. The scenes btw YS and the man w/cancer after he moved to YS's house were cute and funny too...

YS and his secretary...

af6455eb220bd3622df534f2.jpg

Preview of Ep.13...

Ep13 Preview

On the set interview w/PSH...

PSH Interview

Cr: ppsshoo@youtube

Guest Arsenal1508

Quick question. Is Hwang Tae Hee father really a chaebol? Even though the description of the drama says he is...we hear nothing of it in the drama itself. If that was the case, why didn't she work in her father's company.

Guest mei_lisa

Although park shi hoo is not lead male in this drama, but i like his role of goo yong shik.. he is childish and makes me laugh when i saw him in this drama :lol:

Guest orangegummybear

Quick question. Is Hwang Tae Hee father really a chaebol? Even though the description of the drama says he is...we hear nothing of it in the drama itself. If that was the case, why didn't she work in her father's company.

hmm i don't remember them ever saying explicitly on the show that he was a chaebol, but i do remember in the beginning before tae-hee and jun-soo got married, her mom was being all haughty for marrying someone of "lower class".. i thought they were talking about family background so it seems as if the father was rich? but yeah don't quote me on that.. and maybe they're on bad terms and that's why she didn't work for his father's company? or it would be a betrayal to her mom if she asked her father for help? once again these are all just my guesses.. the drama itself hasn't really revealed much about tae-hee's father..

Although park shi hoo is not lead male in this drama, but i like his role of goo yong shik.. he is childish and makes me laugh when i saw him in this drama :lol:

and yes i agree, yong-shik is my favorite character as well... some people wonder why park shi hoo stepped back into the 2nd male lead when he was the leading man in prosecutor princess, but i think this is one of those instances (also in QoH) where the viewers like the 2nd male lead better.. hahaha or at least i do...

Guest Arsenal1508

hmm i don't remember them ever saying explicitly on the show that he was a chaebol, but i do remember in the beginning before tae-hee and jun-soo got married, her mom was being all haughty for marrying someone of "lower class".. i thought they were talking about family background so it seems as if the father was rich? but yeah don't quote me on that.. and maybe they're on bad terms and that's why she didn't work for his father's company? or it would be a betrayal to her mom if she asked her father for help? once again these are all just my guesses.. the drama itself hasn't really revealed much about tae-hee's father..

and yes i agree, yong-shik is my favorite character as well... some people wonder why yong-shik stepped back into the 2nd male lead when he was the leading man in prosecutor princess, but i think this is one of those instances (also in QoH) where the viewers like the 2nd male lead better.. hahaha or at least i do...

Do you lot think they'll open this story line up maybe? They could do a lot with it. Just imagine Tae-Hee getting divorced due to her unafaithful husband, but ends up inheriting her father's company.

Just imagine Tae-Hee getting divorced due to her unafaithful husband, but ends up inheriting her father's company.

I totally agree. There are still eight episodes and a lot of things can happen.

Obviously, Hwang Tae Hee has all the abilities to run her own business or her family's business if she 's really a chaebol's daughter.

She has changed a lot; she has become more sensitive to other people. So she won't have any trouble in finding trustworthy employees who will appreciate her and will respect her as well.

I really like Yoon Shik and his secretary

me too ^^ I think he is Yong Shik's real soulmate ^^

here's a pic of Park Si Hoo's and Im Ji Kyu's (the actor who plays Yong Shik's secretary) scripts posted by Eyagi Entertainment, the doodles are so cute ... Yong Shik <3 Kang Woo

200292800.jpg

credit: @eyagi_ent

Archived