English Title: Queen of Reversals

Korean Title: 역전의 여왕 [Yeokjeonui Yeowang]

Previously known as: Queen of Tears / Queen Of Housewives 2

TV Station: MBC

Episodes: TBA

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Broadcast Period: October 18, 2010

Site : Not available yet

Timeslot: Monday- Tuesday 9:55pm (to replace "Dong Yi")

.: SYNOPSIS :.

Hwang Tae Hee is the daughter of a chaebol and team leader at her workplace. When Bong Joon Soo and Baek Yeo Jin both begin to work in her team, they become her love interest and troublesome rival respectively. Tae Hee has to juggle her challenges in love with those in work, helping shape her boss and department director, Goo Yong Shik, from an insensitive and uninterested second generation chaebol to a true leader. Tae Hee's seeming success in love, however, presents her with another problem as she begins to realize that marriage involves just as many obstacles to overcome.

.: CAST :.

Kim Nam Joo as TaeHee.jpg

Hwang Tae Hee believes that happiness is getting married to the man she loves. After marriage, she faces an unexpected marriage life. She is able to overcome these difficulties to achieve a reversal of fortune.

Jung Joon Ho as BONGJOONSOO.jpg

Bong Joon Soo is Hwang Tae Hee's husband. He's popular with woman but has no special talents or interests. He starts work at a company to get revenge on his ex-girlfriend, who dumped him. At his new workplace he meets Hwang Tae Hee who works as a team leader. Hwang Tae Hee has feelings for him, dreaming of becoming a cinderella, and soon they marry. Unexpectedly, Bong Joon-Soo must get through difficulties. He struggles to become a real man and finally takes responsibility for his family.

Chae Jung Ahn as BAEKYEOJIN.jpg

Baek Yeo Jin is a cute woman, but when she needs to she become bad. She works with Hwang Tae Hee at the same company and uses her attractive looks when needed, which raises the ire of Hwang Tae Hee. When Bong Joon-Soo, the man she dumped, marries rival Hwang Tae Hee, a second round takes place between the two woman.

Park Shi Hoo as GOOYONGSHIK.jpg

Goo Yong Shik is the youngest and rebellious son of a chaebol family .

EXTENDED CAST

HaYooMi.jpg

Ha Yoo Mi as HAN SONG MI

KimChangWan.jpg

Kim Chang Wan

KimYongHee.jpg

Kim Yong Hee

AhnSangTae.jpg

Ahn Sang Tae as KANG DONG WON

.: OST :.

.: CLIPS :.

TEASERS

Teaser # 1 I Teaser # 2 I Teaser # 3

EXTENDED PREVIEW

Preview # 1

.: RATINGS :.

.: DOWNLOADS :.

.: SUBTITLES :.

P.S : This thread is still under construction

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung Jun-ho to romance his hyung’s wife?

by girlfriday | September 19, 2010

It’s funny that I didn’t put two and two together, but it turns out that when Jung Jun-ho took the lead in Queen of Reversals, he signed on to romance Kim Nam-joo, who is the wife of his friend and hyung, Kim Seung-woo.

I love it. It’s a real-life drama love triangle, complete with beautiful people and the great backdrop of a drama set. Except without the angst, as Jung and Kim are actually really good friends.

Jung Jun-ho and Kim Seung-woo worked together on last year’s blockbuster action-drama IRIS, where both actors reestablished their action hero chops and gravitas. I’m a longtime fan of Kim Seung-woo myself. I can’t get enough of that guy. He oozes true manly charisma. And his voice. Gah. His voice.

In Queen of Reversals, Jung will play a jilted lover who rebounds with Kim Nam-joo’s character, and ends up in a whirlwind romance ending in marriage. Only that’s just the beginning of the story. The romantic comedy will center around their immature couple who gets married and attempts to build their relationship after the fact. They find out that it’s not so easy to do. Cue hijinks, marital blunders, and cute reconciliations.

Jung describes his character as, “a bad boy you can’t help but love.” He said of the role, “I’m so happy to meet a script full of laughs. I’m anxiously awaiting the next one. I’m excited about the chemistry with hyungsoo-nim [Kim Nam-joo].” How cute! He calls her hyungsoo-nim, which is what you call your older brother’s wife. Adorable.

Seriously, I wasn’t that interested in this drama before, but I might have to watch it now.

Queen of Reversals will follow Dong Yi and premieres on MBC on October 18.

Source: girlfriday @ javabeans' blog

thank you for starting this thread... and also for the photos! I am excited to watch this series... JJH and KNJ looks such a lovely couple! both very good-looking and fashionable! blush.gif^_^:lol:

dramaluv3r101, thanks for the article ^_^

enyla, koalabear ... welcome to the thread!

Chae Jung Ahn : 1st day shooting

12849910424198.jpg

2d85gyo.jpg

source : Epoch Times, Newsen

Queen of Reversals begins filming

reversal4.jpg

MBC’s sequel/spinoff series Queen of Reversals, which hopes to capitalize on the popularity of 2009′s Queen of Housewives, began filming on September 18 and released these first stills.

In the drama, Kim Nam-joo and Jung Jun-ho play husband and wife, and seeing as how the atmosphere on set was described as harmonious, I’m guessing the scene pictured represents a lull in the relationship. The two characters marry rather quickly and find that marriage brings a host of new challenges that they hadn’t anticipated. The title refers to the series of “life reversals” they encounter along the way. Lest that sound too serious, fear not; the drama is touted as a light and energetic romantic comedy — its just that in this case, the bulk of the comic-romantic antics take place on the other side of the wedding altar, rather than leading up to it.

Queen of Reversals will premiere on October 18, following Dong Yi‘s exit on Mondays and Tuesdays.

source : Dramabeans

thanks for all the new photos and the video clip -

I like their tandem right now just seeing the stills blush.gif:lol:

behind the scene

credit - chien of justonlyyoublog

5-4.jpg

enyla, thank you so much for your collaboration! really apreciate it! ^^

you're welcome! :lol:

also, thanks for the new pics - I like all of it... reminds me of IRIS because of military outfit but he is like a gangster in the photo where two soldiers bow to him hahaha! :lol:

and now we see the other male cast PSH ! ^_^

Guest mandalaywith

Queen of Reversals Preview 1 HD(1024P) Vod

upload by mandalaywith

Tudou Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8we1yEpy1f8/

Youku link

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjExOTgyNTEy.html

Sina Vod

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5cc9052d0100mh76.html

I donot upload in youtube.

because youtube in Copyright warning have.

more more pics ... yay!!! thanks MBC! :lol:

thank you very much! love all of these... blush.gif

Queen of Reversals Preview 1 HD(1024P) Vod

wow! the preview is out! I am very excited for this series! KNJ is really funny... and playing a rich woman seems she is a little naughty but nice hahaha! :lol:

thanks mandalaywith...

Archived