[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

I'm supposed to be restraining myself to watch ep 4 without the eng sub but can't help it... i stalk the ending part... the epic scar kiss by JI and ....

arrghhhh....I want that SCAR too!! Voldermont...you can come anytime and flash your magic stick to my forehead with those lightning zassss... I want that "harry potter" scar!!! Who doesn't when you can get two hottie to kiss on it!!! hahaa... tongue2.gif:tongue2:blush.gif:blush:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arrghhhh....I want that SCAR too!! Voldermont...you can come anytime and flash your magic stick to my forehead with those lightning zassss... I want that "harry potter" scar!!! Who doesn't when you can get two hottie to kiss on it!!! hahaa... tongue2.gif:tongue2:blush.gif:blush:

LOL so please tell voldermont that I want that one too. I can help but envy Mary to get kissed by 2 hot guys :lol:

20101117142977348711551.jpg

ch128996016210943918740.jpg

Guest 68dragon

Mary Stayed Out All Night Episode 4 Recap:

http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/11/16/mary-stayed-out-all-night-episode-4-recap/

Enjoy! This episode we get our first game-changer of the drama. :lol:

Guest jellybeaniebaby

Shakethesky thank you for the link. It's so funny. I had fun laughing.

So i'm guessing i'm going to have to get a korean dog and cat!

Speaking of dogs and cats, I noticed that when MG was eating the ice cream in the park,

he was licking the lid like a cat and there were more cat sounds in the background...

Ok, so last night I was whining about how much I wanted JI to be sweeter with Mary asap, but at the same time I didn't want a sudden change of personality, cuz that would be unrealistic.

Well, my wish is granted. I got to see a sweet JI without having kill scriptwriter :) The childhood story scenario is pretty good, tough is kinda cliché I can bear it. I've already see a million of piggybacks in the last episodes and not die of it. Maybe is MMM charm, it doesn't matter how many cliches this series will have, I will still enjoy and love it.

heres my twocents so far(ive only watched episode 3--only understanding the first half)

i must say,,i think im slowly being converted into a 2nd lead shipper. O.O . it will be a disastrous end, i know, but i feel more tension between them than with mg. Also, I keep on imagining JI being head over heels smittenly inlove with Mary all the while giving her the 'pretty woman' treatment (make-over) and catering to her every needs(like giving her pre-released box sets of her dramas.) lol

(sorry to cut your post)

Great, you just make my imagination fly :wub: . I was trying to keep my feets on earth, now I will have tons of images of JI being all loving and kind with Mary. Yes 2nd lead syndrome has finally reachd me... sigh.

Mg's mom is so... lively xD But I love how MG smiles when he's with her. Their relationship is so cutee~

Guest JaneElliot

Man, all these teaser's about Jung-In's character suddenly becoming interesting make me really want to watch episode 4, like, RIGHT NOW! That's the hardest thing about being a kdrama addict. The waiting game.

Mg's mom is so... lively xD But I love how MG smiles when he's with her. Their relationship is so cutee~

It made me sad to see MuGyul's relationship with his mom. It's clear they both love each other... and I love how warm they are whenever they meet. But it also saddened me to see how unperturbed Mu Gyul was when he turned around and see his mom was nowhere in sight... like he used to it and kinda expect it. And how alone he seemed when he sat on the bench with his ice cream. Which makes me love the M&M couple a whole lot more when MaeRi Christmas' call could cheer him up and warm him a bit (I noticed he ate that ice cream without shivering any longer) :wub:

Guest JaneElliot

Mary Stayed Out All Night Episode 4 Recap:

http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/11/16/mary-stayed-out-all-night-episode-4-recap/

Enjoy! This episode we get our first game-changer of the drama. :lol:

First line of her recap: "Mae Ri walks up to her husband, and shuttles him out of the bed of her other husband. " Pretty much sums up the ridiculousness of this drama right there.

Guest allygirl

thanks girlfriday at dramabeans for the recap.SUCH A FAST RECAP DEAR..

i'm seriously getting nervous with the love triangle..how things will turn between mu gyul, maeri & jungin..somehw i guess seojun will affect maeri's relationship with mu gyul..

monday please come fast!!crazy in love with MSOAN!!!

Edit:

According to AGB, the rating for MSOAN/MMM 4th episode is 9.6% in Seoul.

Dont be sad..remember we are compete with solid rating drama GIANT!!!

The only thing I hate about two handsome and good liked guys is that you are never satisfied with the ending because someone is going to be left in pain so no matter how good the ending of the drama you still wonder what would have happened if she had choosen the other one.

Guest shakethesky

does anybody know what is the song that is being played in ep 4, when jungin piggybacked maeri in the house?

I'd like to know this too. Pretty song.

It's not any of the songs on the OST that just came out. I checked and it doesn't sound like any of those~

Guest parkmodjo

anyone have any what is the english song played background when mugyul,seojun & the bandmates were at the bar?

you mean: In My Place by Coldplay?

Archived