[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

Guest izi_tsurara

I know what you mean, but should he not have taken time to let the discovery of their past sink in and then slowly, ok...not tooo slow, wake up to Mary? (...)

I think Mary is cute when she screams "chagiya" for other people to hear.

yeah I think you are right. That was a little to fast but than again there are only 16 episodes :(

and yeah I love "chagiya" part too :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jennyvan

I love how fast it is. LOL. A bit surprise with JI change (he's like 180 degree change). But still Im eager to see how MG starts to care about the existence of MR in his life. HAH. :rolleyes:

I second to that. it really seems that many are in second male lead syndrome but not me! :)

i still ship merry christmas and happy new year :D

oh and this thread is moving so fast!

Me too!!actually I always fall for the "chaebol-type",but not in this movie!I'M TOTALLY LOVE HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS A.K.A MONG MONG AND YAEONG COUPLE!! I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEIR SCENE!:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

to thur, hmm.. thanks in your opinion.. :) having the same as What I also thought about

JI in ep 4...

In actuality, we still have SO many things to know about JI character. On why is he like that "being a polite-jerk".. And why is he willing to trade his marriage over his drama-producing company. I haven't read the manga and I didn't know if he longs for his childhood friend in the picture (which is in fact MR). Maybe he's willing to trade his marriage for business since he knew that he can't be connected or reunited again with that child whom he wanted to protect.

I still think he's doing all the sweet gestures because of his dad pressuring him until he knew that MR is that child whom he wanted to protect/care for...

when he and MR was walking outside, I can see in JI's eyes and expression that his mindset is in the process of syncing in to the revelation that the present girl he was arranged to marry, whom he treats ordinarily as he treated others is the EXACT girl who protected her and the girl whom he promised to be always there and protect also. On that part, he is in the 50% moment of being sincere in his gestures.

then upon seeing MR falling again/having a minor accident, then he catches MR, he was in the process of, "hey! be careful that you might have an accident (or falling might give you another scar again)... (70%)

next, when MR really fell on the ground, then he piggybacked her, that's the time he might thought in his mind, "hey! You can't be hurt in front of me (or knowing that I am beside you..) While he's carrying MR, all the memories came back in especially it was the same thing that happened to the both of them as shown in the picture... :) (80%)

then when he's putting an ice to MR's foot, he might be feeling as if, "I'll be here to ease the pain/hurt... (90%)..

and lastly, upon seeing MR's scar in her forehead made him realize that, "from now on, I'll assure that you won't have any kind of this scar again (or you won't be hurt since I'll always be here..) then he KISSED MR's forehead.. (100%)..

lol!!! this is all my opinion, on what I see in JI in ep 4..

as for leslie_lei, hmm, sorry for influencing your views about JI's character because of what I translated... hmm, If my views were wrong, I'll gladly accept it.. :)

as for MG, guys, I think, like JI.. I am also in the process of liking him to be with MR... but still, I ROOT for Merry Christmas and Happy New Year couple.. :w00t:

as JI, and me is in the process (lol! I included myself.. haha) MG is also in the process of being attached with MR. In episode 4, we all saw signs that he's been used being with MR and even he retaliates or whines to MR's favors, he still ends up doing and helping MR...

to state them:

1. He's happy/felt comfy when MR held his hands and said that MR will knit him gloves

2. when MR is about to leave him suddenly, his facial expression became a lil sad/disappointed (I thought he don't want MR to stay in his place?, why is he stopping MR to go home that moment?) :wub:

3. When MR praises him and said he was cool, why is he savoring the moment?

4. He said that marry calling him "jagi-ya" as well as MR talking sweet makes him irritated, why did he lost his attentivenes as if he was in a daze/dreamland, then upon hearing MR say, "SARANGHE" he just completely smile from ear to ear? :)

5. He keeps on smiling just by thinking of the moments he spent together with MR. (about the honest kind of song to produce, the knitting of gloves, the text message, and all)

6. When SJ wanted to be together with him again, he remembered that he has MR to marry (even if its just fake)... the fact he remained LOYAL at MR's back shows he has sincerity.

waaahh!!! STILL LOT MORE!!! hmm, this is the reason on why my OTP is the cat and dog couple... To think that MG isn't aware of his feelings, what more SWEETNESS he could give and show to MR when he realize his feelings, right?...

GANBATTE GeunGeunCouple!!! :wub:

I haven't watch ep 4 yet but I think that the reason J changed suddenly is

not because agreement with his father but because when he saw the photo he realized that the girl who protected him and got a scar is Mary (who know maybe he miss the girl from his childhood and know he wants to be serious about marriage)

Thats what I think :)

Yeah. I think the agreement with the father and later strongly supported by his memories with Mary.

My fav scenes

snapshot0013n.jpg

1. Love the first scene.

snapshot0014c.jpg

2. Love it when JI politely says "Wait a minute" and politely shoves Mary's head into the car. :wub:

snapshot0015.jpg

3. Love it when MG says he'll take of it and Mary just obey and says OK

snapshot0016k.jpg

4. Love JI with his sunglasses

snapshot0017d.jpg

5. Love it when MG and MR ride a bicycle together and MR says how he looks cool when singing and he asks You like me now? XDDD

snapshot0018.jpg

6. It's funny how JI dad suggesting to play games and MR doesnt know anything. LOL and she only knows to play that.

One more thing

snapshot007c.jpg

I've been wondering since ep 1. The bandmate who's arms broken. He looks SO MUCH like Chun Jung Myung. The way his smile and everything.

Now let's spaazzz about uri Jung In :wub: :wub:

snapshot001h.jpg

*DIES ONE TIME

snapshot003m.jpg

*DIES 2 TIMES

snapshot005.jpg

EVEN THE SIDE OF HIS FACE IS <3

snapshot008l.jpg

snapshot010.jpg

*DIES 3 TIMES. The back *drools

snapshot012.jpg

Finally I'm in Heaven. I'll resurrect myself next Mon. :w00t:

i liked how JI kissed MR on the forehead...its like a kiss that has full of love on it...i dunno...just felt it...lol...but when MG kissed MR on the forehead on the 1st ep...its like he kissed her forehead out of cuteness or to take away her inferiority complex saying its cute like that of harry potter.... :rolleyes:

what do you think is the best one?...kissed on the forehead for love...or kissed on the forehead to give courage...ahhhhh....girl you are so lucky indeed.... :wub:

Good episode today! But watching it raw I had a hard time telling if JI remembered the childhood incident or not. I think he was saying that he didn't remember, so why do you guys seem to think that he does actually remember? Maybe we're just biased from the awesome forehead kiss :wub: It was just so sweet and tender! But then again, why was he in a daze afterwards and just sitting there in the room? And why would he care about her scar and say those words at the end? I guess we'll have to see... at the very least, JI's interst has been piqued for sure. Let the love triangle battle begin!!! I hope we get to see more of the real JI behind that polite mask of his~

Also, did anyone notice that the childhood photo got exchanged?! ^^;;; When Mae-Ri first saw the photo and when she showed it to JI, the pictures were different during those scenes... well same guy who was piggybacking but the girl was different! The first girl looked like Mae-Ri with that wavy hair but the other one looked more like a 4-year-old :P

Guest kawaiiyuki

Remember all characters are said to be based loosely on the manhwa.

Looks like JungIn and Merry Christmas did have some kinda relationship before he left for for Japan. Maybe he is the cause of the scare on her forward and when he was it he remember, hence looking at the photo. If he remembers Merry Christmas that means that the feelings he develops for her end up being more then 'just business' Looks like it's going to be a bumpy ride for our love triangle.

I'm not even going to bother with x gf. I don't think she deserves MG so :P

Guest jaejoongie <3

I'm falling in love with jungin and mary couple XD

jaewook is finally in a drama where he is one of the main male leads ^_________^

kyaaaah! :D

The last scene in episode 4 was so cute!

I rofled when moon gunyoung went "kya!" :D

why do I always end up rooting for the couple that I know wont come true. :tears:

currently i think jungin doesn't remember. He's just trying to win mary's heart because of what his dad said. >,<

but he's still sooo cool :wub:

Guest Mae.Mei

I was right about coming here. Hahaha. I was trying to make out what Jung In said at the end of the episode. I knew it was japanese but I couldn't get the word, i was playing between "Doko kaeru" "doko ga iru" but they didn't make sense, I even used google translator hahaha. Epic fail though so I went here, and lo and behold! BOKU GA IRU :)

Guest pseudonykkaii

hmm..

hey my fellow mmm lovers!!!<3

heres my twocents so far(ive only watched episode 3--only understanding the first half)

i must say,,i think im slowly being converted into a 2nd lead shipper. O.O . it will be a disastrous end, i know, but i feel more tension between them than with mg. Also, I keep on imagining JI being head over heels smittenly inlove with Mary all the while giving her the 'pretty woman' treatment (make-over) and catering to her every needs(like giving her pre-released box sets of her dramas.) lol

[HOWEVER, im not gonna rule out my geungeun love. as usually, understanding it(with subs) changes my perception of the story.]

Also, its good that the chemistry is there. Otherwise the triangle wouldnt work--

ps,

mg's mother----> :blink:

heehee.

Guest kawaiiyuki

Midnight Dreams is doing ep.3 now: http://www.midnights-dreams.com/2010/11/marry-me-mary-ep-3-1-english-subs.html

I know officially withs2 is subbing MMM and also with midnightsdream and another group/person is also subbing. I think the group that is ahead is 3rd group. Midnightsdream has so far completed the first 14/15 minutes while the other group has 60% completed and Withs2 just officially completed the 1st episode and can only be accessed by VIA members at this momemnt.

I'm just going to wait and try to catch up on other dramas.

Don't like waiting for it will be all worth it later in the long run! avoiding all spoiler tabs and yellow font at the moment.

I'm in the middle when it come to who to vote for : MG or JungIn

STill puzzled with 'mong mong' now must find a dog that says that!

Guest shakethesky

STill puzzled with 'mong mong' now must find a dog that says that!

Haha! Yes, apparently this is the sound Korean dogs make, but I don't think this is true lol. I looked up something about this and it has what lots of sounds Koreans think animals make. None are the same as in English. It's pretty interesting keke

http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/korean-animal-sounds

Guest hellochloe

@izi_tsurara: Oh you're so smart! I think that's exactly it. I read the manhwa, and they did share a past together. She got the scar when a bookshelf + books fell on top of her. I'm not sure about the exact details, but the past they shared seems to be connected to the house in the woods (where the bookshelf is).  

I haven't watch ep 3 or 4 yet, but I read a synopsis saying that they're going to the country right? so perhaps that'll be the place...blush.gif

Guest salasala

I rarely have the 2nd lead syndrome, but I think I have it again this time. The 3 first eps were kind of blah for me, but this scene made me fall for the drama.

mmm4112.gif

mmm45543.gif

I also made a gif of the cute M&M couple:

mmm45244.gif

Cannot wait for next week when the triangle really starts.

AGB ratings for episode 4: 8.8%

Guest supsamantha

Does anyone know the piano piece that plays while JI explains the japanese written on the photo to MR near the end of the episode, and it plays through to where they're outside of the house?

Guest kawaiiyuki

Haha! Yes, apparently this is the sound Korean dogs make, but I don't think this is true lol. I looked up something about this and it has what lots of sounds Koreans think animals make. None are the same as in English. It's pretty interesting keke

http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/korean-animal-sounds

Shakethesky thank you for the link. It's so funny. I had fun laughing.

So i'm guessing i'm going to have to get a korean dog and cat!

Archived