[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

‘Mary’s Jang Geun Seok reveals shoulder line to Moon Geun Young’s surprise – moves women’s hearts

November 16, 2010

jang6334582.jpg

Jang Geun Seok revealing his slender shoulder line has grabbed attention.

In the 3rd episode of the KBS 2TV Mon/Tue drama Mary is Out which aired on the 15th, Moo Kyul (Jang Geun Seok) spends the night at Jeong In’s (Kim Jae Wook) home after a night of drinking while being scouted by Jeong In. This is because a drunk Moo Kyul refused to go home where there is no heating because he ‘doesn’t like the cold’.

Female viewers had their hearts shaken when the next morning, Moo Kyul wakes up in Jeong In’s bed without wearing a top with messy hair. This is because Jang Geun Seok, who portrays Moo Kyul, exposed his back and shoulder line.

Also, this image of Moo Kyul not only surprised views but also really surprised Mary (Moon Geun Young). Mary is currently living a double married life with Moo Kyul and Jeong In. However Mary is faking her relationship with Moo Kyul to annul her forced marriage with Jeong In.

This is turn makes it dangerous for Mary that Jeong In and Moo Kyul know each other. Aside from this, Mary suspects that Jeong In, whom she met at first because of business reasons, is gay, and the fact that Jeong In is in his shower gown and Moo Kyul is on his bed half-naked becomes of a shock to her.

After the airing, viewers responded with comments such as “The scene where all three meet was great. I am enamored with Jang Geun Seok’s manly pose”, “Jang Geun Seok’s shoulder line is different. I think it’s prettier than mine, and I’m a girl”, and “I expect great things between Mary, Moo Kyul and Jeong In”.

Meanwhile, the 3rd episode of Mary is Out recorded a 9% viewer rating according to AGB Nielsen.

By Sam Hong (idsoft3@reviewstar.net)

Source: ReviewStar (Original article in Korean)

Photo from ReviewStar DB

Translated by Timothy Nam / Korea.com

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest arciliata158

Thanks  for  the translation -  Otchosais :wub:!

Reading your writing was really enjoyable and helping me to understand my RAW watching experience last night!

For whoever second lead fans -  I am joining the club now!  I will enjoy every single angsty period caused by Jung In. Love KJW appearance here!

However, I really want to throw my slipper to the nasty and annoying manager.  Grrrr!

I think that ep. 3 is definetely started to build the story line. Love it!

Hope it flows nicely for the next following episodes! 

Can't wait for tonight!! :)

Guest bluetsukky12

just saw the recent official piccies.. so good!! by the way, thanks shiro401 and otchosais(do you mean 86 by that username??hehe) for the lyrics of my precious, currently downloading the whole album. Currently spazzing with Mu Gyul's pics with the bonnet..gosh, he looks hot. :sweatingbullets:

Wanting to see the scene wherein Mu Gyul's ex kisses him, i think i saw a picture of that one, and my blood immediately boiled. Nyahaha

Guest hooeynonsense

this drama is super addictive! my exams are next week but i can't resist myself ^^ the last scene of ep 3 was the best, i wonder how many ngs they needed to film that without laughing haha!

i love guen-guen, but i'm liking jung in more and more! can't wait for him to show more emotions! :)

‘Mary’ Moon Geun Young’s ‘cute’ Puss in Boots expression

November 16, 2010

mary5990752.jpg

Moon Geun Young, currently starring in the KBS 2TV Mon/Tue drama Mary is Out, has captured the hearts of men with her lovely expressions.

On the episode which aired on the 15th, Moon Geun Young used the same expression used by Puss in Boots from the movie Shrek, grabbing attention of viewers. Mary (Moon Geun Young), who has started her double married life, finds herself in a situation on the first day. With promises to meet Jeong In (Kim Jae Wook) in the morning and Kang Moo Kyul (Jang Geun Seok) in the afternoon, Mary fears that her father Wi Dae Han (Park Sang Myun) will find out.

Mary drew up a 100 day contract with Jeong In to pay off her father’s debts but only has a verbal agreement with indie band lead singer Moo Kyul, who she incidentally met in Hongdae. However, she pays 2 million won to Moo Kyul, asking him if she can move in with him by paying rent, because if the truth is revealed, she will have to get married to Jeong In.

The irritated Moo Kyul strongly rejects Mary’s offer. Moo Kyul remarks “First, it’s the wedding pictures, then using my name in a 100 day contract. Now you want to move in? That’s enough”. Then, Mary looks up from the money envelope she holds in front of her face and makes a desperate expression.

Seeing this pose, Moo Kyul remarks “Is that Puss in Boots from Shrek?”, laughing it off and then being serious, says “That’s not gonna work”, prompting laughter from viewers. Moon Geun Young’s expression was the highlight of the episode, as her experience making various expressions through working in CFs shined through.

Viewers who watched the show remarked with comments such as “Both Mary, with her Puss in boots expression and Moo Kyul, who rejects that, are very cute”, “Overall, the lines were simple but had impact”, “I want to carry around Moon Geun Young’s playful acting in my pocket”, and “The blingbling CG was unnecessary but the couple’s natural light is worth it”.

Meanwhile, the interest in the show was raised because Mary’s two husbands Jeong In and Moo Kyul met as a CEO of the management company and a musician. At the end of the episode, Jeong In brings home a drunk Moo Kyul and says “We can become great partners”, making it unclear to Mary as to whether they are a gay couple.

By Hwang In Hae (dlsp@tvreport.co.kr)

Source: TVReport (Original article in Korean)

Photo from TVReport DB

Translated by Timothy Nam / Korea.com

arciliata158, bluetsukky12, JaneElliot, whiteberry192, eLz33, you are all welcome.. :rolleyes: don’t forget that I just did it through the help of softy’s recaps too

And the EPISODE 3 LONG RECAP was from dramabeans posted by javabeans :wub:

@ bluetsukky12, yes.. "Otchosais" means 8 & 6 in Spanish. since my bday is on 8th of June..

@ JaneElliot , no.. I just want to share what I can share since all of us LOVE this drama.. Its just fair and worth sharing since I also got many spoilers, vids, news and stuffs AHEAD because many good-hearted MMM-lovers share anything they have too... :wub:

@ eLz33, I think the one who started this thread is not SO active at soompi this time.. that’s why many updates like NEW episode links, subtitles, news, pictures, fanfics, etc. are not posted there like the other drama threads here on soompi… I have also read before at this thread, a soompi thread moderator that she already sent messages to the thread starter of MMM to update the first page but she haven’t got any reply.. Hope that helps :)

MMM almost an hour to go!!! :)

Moon Geun Young VS Kim Hyo Jin Fiercely Battle, who will Jang Geun Suk choose?

translated by http://geungeuncouple.blogspot.com/

ch128990190213310125320.jpg

ch128990190213306028851.jpg

ch128990190213301479952.jpg

Moon Geun Young (Wi Mae Ri) and Kim Hyo Jin (Seo Joon) is in the middle of the charm of confrontation last nights episode of Mary Stayed Out All Night.

Moon Geun Young ; cute charm and Kim Hyo Jin's mysterious charm had their first meeting.

Last Night, Seo Joon (Kim Hyo Jin) was at her photoshoot, when her manager say

bad things to MaeRi(Moon Geun Young) that makes Seo Joon misunderstood and threw Maeri's

phone in the bathroom mirror.

Mae Ri tries to understand and tried to restore the relationship with her & Seo Joon.

Mae Ri's free spirit, nurture friendships makes Mu Gyul likes her,

Moon Geun Young said, "Mary' is a strong young woman that can not be shaken under any circumstances. Absurd, even when difficult family environment, was involved in a virtual marriage in her own way"

Kim Hyo Jin added , "Mary' and 'Seo Joon' will strikes a lot more attention spent on the scene. In the development of the relationship between two people is going to be a big point, "

Who will Mu Gyul choose? Is it Mae Ri or Seo Joon?

source:newsen

Guest allygirl

While waiting for ep 4, here are some more pic from MSOAN shooting place..

cr: kbsmary@twitter

Mugyul & seojun

193740842.jpg

Maeri & Jungin???what's going on here???

193740872.jpg

Both couple at same place!!

193740881.jpg

Looks like im addicted posting pics, since i jz learn hw to post pic..hehe :phew:

Hi ! laugh.gif

We will be done with Episode 3 softsubs in few hours wub.gif

GOD,I'm really thankful there's YOU!!I'm really addicted to this drama,and you are my saviour..THANK YOUUUU! :lol::wub:

Guest arciliata158

OMG! I am totally IN LOVE with this episode, the last scene was totally AWESOME! 

When JI kiss MR forehead, I am totally melted.......awwww....so romantic!

Since I dont understand Korean, I wonder whether MR is the girl being piggy back in the picture that MR found? So MR is JI first love and he caused her forehead wound?

Awwww cant wait for the upload raw and subs!

Whyyyy next weeekkkkk whyyyy huks.....

Okay...last scene upload in YT is totally enuf for tonight! :D *hoping* :D

THANK YOU Phsyco 2005 for the link! and betchay for the recap links (thanks softy) ! really help my MMM syndrome....yeah....KJW I LOVE YOU! :D

OMG I just watched EP4 and what is this?

no preview for EP5????

SPOILER.

Im having 2nd lead syndrome right now when JungIn went from

cold to emotional guy and when he did the PIGGYBACK ride

on Maeri...i shrieked!!!!! DAMMIT SHOW there goes

the 2nd lead syndrome now

Ending part

was OMFG when he kissed MAERI's forehead...daaaaamn

SHOUTOUT

OTCHOSAIS and everyone

OMG "THAT SONG" again is playing almost on all scenes or let

me say MAJOR scenes on EP4

what is that song????? the "HARRY POTTER KISS SONG"

please do check out SOFTY's live recap

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2010/11/16/mary-stayed-out-all-night-e4-live-recap/

SUPERNUNS thanks so much

Archived