[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest izi_tsurara

Thank you for the written prew of ep 5 :)I'm gonna die till Monday :( And probably the ending of episode 5

the kiss

we will see at the beginning of episode 6

I just hope Mary wont step back and they gonna kiss

:)

I have a question, I'm sure it was mention here already but can I read MSOAN manhwa somewhere? in English I mean :)

Guest parkmodjo

Not trying to dissapoint or anything... i think the kiss will start on ep.6, since you kno... the climax usually is at THE end of the episode.... BUT pleaseee please please prove me wrong...  im dying to see the kiss... will it be on the lips? ugh... its gonna be awkward for JungIn... But its okay, more reason for JungIn to jump off his wagon and then lil did we know, the next week eps after next week its gonna be JungIn's part ;)

auuuuuuwwwwww!!!!! hawt hawt hawt!!!!!

I also have one question...just in case i got it wrong in Episode 3.

In that scene when Jung In was with MaeRi in his office...he got a call at his cellphone..and i heard he answered "eomeoni" meaning Mom. Why is it that we have not seen his mother yet..and it seems she does not meddle on this arranged marriage of her son with MaeRi..usually mothers have a say too on whom their son marries. And wouldn't she reacts if she finds out that her future in-law is the daughter of the woman so dearly loved by her husband before? I nearly thought that Jung In's dad had been a widower too but apparently Jung In's mom is still very much around.

Guest izi_tsurara

I also have one question...just in case i got it wrong in Episode 3.

In that scene when Jung In was with MaeRi in his office...he got a call at his cellphone..and i heard he answered "eomeoni" meaning Mom. Why is it that we have not seen his mother yet..and it seems she does not meddle on this arranged marriage of her son with MaeRi..usually mothers have a say too on whom their son marries. And wouldn't she reacts if she finds out that her future in-law is the daughter of the woman so dearly loved by her husband before? I nearly thought that Jung In's dad had been a widower too but apparently Jung In's mom is still very much around.

I think she is in japan? Maybe his parents are divorced? I have a feeling his father loved Mary's mother :)Or am I wrong?

Guest mandarinoriental

Mary's father better have a good reason for wanting jung-in to marry mae-ri so much :/ and ooh thanks for pointing out that scene!! food for thought, food for thought..

"Mary stayed out all night",

I always thought it was something that her father would say; meaning that his daughter has grown up, having her own life (obviously with MG).

Coming from MG himself though, is more like a dramatic hint to me; meaning 'She is cheating on me', but since he is only a fake husband "She has chosen otherwise."

Episode 4 verifies my presentiment that the leading man is, actually, the third wheel. There's more challenge and more in stake to the Jung In - MaeRi pair.

I wonder if I've been lured into this drama by JGS's name, in order to watch another's marriage on paper turning into a love story.

I hope the next episode sheds some light, because I feel like turning in circles.

The MuGyul-MaeRi-JungIn SITUATION

Based on the preview for Episode 5...it is implied there that MaeRi might be beginning to feel a little more conscious (on a different level now) of Jung In's presence...which affects her, makes her heart flutter a little bit? Probable reasons for this...well Jung In might have become more & more persistent in pursuing her and to add to that is the discovered 'photo' from their shared (but still unknown past)...so perhaps that's what makes her to respond to him more. If this situation persists, could it be then that Jung In would be the first to make that initial impression on her as a "man"...you know the romantic reaction kind of thing...oh my! but I was rooting for MuGyul to be that man...But haven't they stated to each other that they don't see each other on that light..I mean romantically(sigh).

Then I got to thinking "Hey MaeRi where is that loyalty you keep on saying to MuGyul then??!!!" But I realized she only says all those pledges and sweet words just as "pretending" part of their "acting" as a married couple. So technically she's not being disloyal since she and MuGyul have no "real" relationship yet anyway..geez! :wacko:

Guest churlaloo

I was rewatching Episode 3 AGAIN and something caught my eye! It's the graffiti/design in Mu Gyul's room. And is that Mary I see? AAAAAAAAAA <3333333

Here's a pic. :P

mmm.jpg

Guest parkmodjo

I dont think at first the term 'loyal' Mary keeps saying to MG can be described as loyal as a husband and wife, but as a good friend, as a family. Because if you remember, Mary said it first when they got released from the police station. Friends, they just dont leave other friends when they got in trouble, they stay, and not running away. And it got into MG, because his whole life, he was just all alone.

Then, JungIn came. Mary took the word to another level, which also got MG to think about his family+ ex gf situation. MG also, without even realize it, be loyal to mary when the ex gf asked him to come back.

JungIn got her heart beat faster maybe because she has never been approached by a man before. What MG had done in the previous eps were just typical fans and their idols, its fan service. And you know, when we got hugged by our fav idols who called our scars as a Harry Potter scars, I would remember it like.... foooorever!

But Mary cant deny it, she got a lilllll bit feelings towards MG, and so does MG.

Unfortunately or fortunately, JungIn makes the first moves.... he makes sure she knows he will treat her as a woman... and THAT my friend, when your heart slowly melts, and beats like crazy ;)

I mean, come onnnn.... just by looking at JungIn, my heart goes insane... Monday-tuesday.. please come faster

Guest anitrak

hi guys,

i'm loving this drama.. initially i was all for Merry christmas and Happy new year, but now that i saw the loving eyes of Jung In, i'm a bit torn.. hahahaha

i like both guys.. they have diff charms..

in real life situation, it would be better for a couple to have opposite charms in order to compliment each other strenth and weekness.. considering this, mary would fit JI but in Kdrama world, it is a diff ball game so i'm also rooting for mary and MG since they are so cute together ..

anyways, i've seen a lot of fanmade mv of mary and MG but have not seen any of mary and JI.

if u've come across any, pls let me know.. thanks..

Guest jellybeaniebaby

Here are some thoughts that I had while watching some of ep. 4...

The drama didn't get picked up and they have to "start over" and push back the schedule. The leading man is talking about backing out. WHAT IF... he does and MG is convinced to take his place? Maybe that is the reason for the haircut. Hmmmm.... It would pull him in closer to the action and closer to both women and create all kinds of possibilities for uncomfortable moments.

and what if the kiss doesn't quite happen. What if SJ walks in just before, or maybe even during... and it opens THAT can of worms. Oh my! Love quadrangle "fer shure".

Something else... do you think that MR and MG will end up taking the four-day vacation that JI agreed to in the car on the way to the weekend at the country house (in exchange for his weekend with her)??? Mmmm....

I have a question about something in the 2nd episode...

Also - speculations based on episode 4...

When Mae Ri showed Mu Gyul the marriage registration and said she had a favor to ask, he started to back off freaked out & then she said “it’s not that!”

What exactly was he thinking she was going to ask? To make it real?

My sister & I are totally convinced that Jung In’s father was somehow involved in Mae Ri’s mother’s death and that his drive to have Mae Ri in the family isn’t just residual love but also some kind of guilty conscience – and most likely her scar & Jung In’s memory are all tied in. Although she has a bandage on her forehead in that picture she found – did anyone notice that?

Guest shakethesky

Here are some thoughts that I had while watching some of ep. 4...

The drama didn't get picked up and they have to "start over" and push back the schedule. The leading man is talking about backing out. WHAT IF... he does and MG is convinced to take his place? Maybe that is the reason for the haircut. Hmmmm.... It would pull him in closer to the action and closer to both women and create all kinds of possibilities for uncomfortable moments.

and what if the kiss doesn't quite happen. What if SJ walks in just before, or maybe even during... and it opens THAT can of worms. Oh my! Love quadrangle "fer shure".

Something else... do you think that MR and MG will end up taking the four-day vacation that JI agreed to in the car on the way to the weekend at the country house (in exchange for his weekend with her)??? Mmmm....

Interesting thoughts! I think...

I don't think Mu Gyul will be acting in the drama. I think he will actually end up doing the OST though, and that's how he will end up being in the drama offices around both SJ and Mae Ri more. I think the haircut is just a haircut. I know JGS had been complaining about having to have long hair, lol. The haircut will end all the lines about "Are you a boy or a girl?" too

I also think that eventually SJ will learn that Mu Gyul and Mae Ri are close and she will get all jealous and become a vindictive b#tch and do awful stuff to her. Lol. Just my thoughts :)

I have been waiting for a good drama to get me for a longggg time. i wasn't to sure about the plot of this drama although i love the cast. this has proven me wrong! I AM totally hooked! LOL! I am loving it and can relating to the characters so well. can not wait for the next eps.

Archived